This Whistle Miwok 26 Inch Mens Mountain Bike is the perfect way to improve your fitness and get out and about in the great outdoors.
The alloy-tubing frame is lightweight, while the 24 Shimano speed gears are ideal for tackling everything from rough terrain to a city cycle. Perfect for those looking to get out and explore, it has Cheng Shin mountain bike tyres with extra grip so you can go off-road with ease.
Alloy V brakes keep you in complete control while the padded seat means you won’t feel every bump.
- Lightweight alloy tubing
- Alloy 26 inch wheels
- 18in frame
- Cheng Shin 26 x 1.95 inch tyres
- 24 Shimano speed gears
- Triple chainset
- Alloy V brakes
- Alloy oversize riser handlebars
- Selle Royal ATB saddle
- Whistle Miwok 26 Inch Mens Mountain Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your new bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It's quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YmV9H (£42.00)
At the heart of the Miwok 1380D lies a distinctive hydroformed lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain.
Up front is Suntour XCM suspension fork, with 100mm of travel to take the edge off the trail, the fork has adjustable preload so you can fine tine it for the rider weight or terrain. The fork is also equipped with remote hydraulic lock out which allows you to 'switch off' the suspension, perfect for road riding.
- 17 speed Shimano drivetrain for super fast easy gear selection
- 21.5 inch frame
- Hydraulically actuated Shimano disc brakes with 160mm rotors, fantastic stopping power in all conditions.
- 32 hole Whistle double wall rims with Shimano disc hubs
- Colour co-ordinated Whistle DDK saddle and an alloy handlebar/stem combo.
- Solid mid-high level 'serious' mountain bike.