Whistle Patwin 1381D Large 19inch Gents 2013
- Low stock, selling fast
This Whistle Patwin 1381D Mens Mountain Bike is ideal for heading off into the wilderness and getting away from it all.
The alloy frame means you won’t be weighed down as you ride, while the 27 Shimano gears allow you to easily tackle steep hills without losing speed. Cheng Shin 29 x 1.95 inch tyres add extra traction that works with the front suspension to make light work of rugged terrain.
Disc brakes ensure you’re in complete control, so you can have plenty of outdoor adventures in any weather.
- Lightweight alloy tubing
- Detachable rear gear hanger
- Shimano alloy disc hubs with quick release
- Cheng Shin 29 x 1.95 inch tyres
- Shimano acera 27 speed gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Whistle DDK ATB saddle
- 19in frame
- Whistle Patwin 1381D Mens Mountain Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
At the heart of the Miwok 1380D lies a distinctive hydroformed lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain.
Up front is Suntour XCM suspension fork, with 100mm of travel to take the edge off the trail, the fork has adjustable preload so you can fine tine it for the rider weight or terrain. The fork is also equipped with remote hydraulic lock out which allows you to 'switch off' the suspension, perfect for road riding.
- 17 speed Shimano drivetrain for super fast easy gear selection
- 21.5 inch frame
- Hydraulically actuated Shimano disc brakes with 160mm rotors, fantastic stopping power in all conditions.
- 32 hole Whistle double wall rims with Shimano disc hubs
- Colour co-ordinated Whistle DDK saddle and an alloy handlebar/stem combo.
- Solid mid-high level 'serious' mountain bike.