Apply Now >
This will take you to the Moneyway website
To apply for a Moneyway personal loan you must be a UK resident, aged 21 years or over, and have a regular income. A joint application with your partner may make it easier to borrow the amount you need. Please consider whether you can afford your loan repayments. Please read the important information page.
Moneyway today on:
0844 556 3589*
Frequently asked questions
- » How much can I borrow?
- Loans are available from £1,000 up to £15,000.
- » How quickly can I get the money?
- By bank transfer
If your loan application is successful, funds will be transferred to your bank account after we receive your signed loan documentation, and can take up to 3 - 5 working days to clear from the date of transfer.
- » How quickly do I get the decision?
- In most cases, we offer an instant decision, although there may be occasions when we need further information before we can complete your application.
- » What does 'Representative APR' mean?
- The 'Representative APR' is the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) at or below which we expect 51% of customers to receive a loan when applying as a result of the advertisement on this website.
- » How long can I take the loan over?
- On an unsecured loan you can choose to repay over a period of between 1 - 5 years.
- » Are there charges if I repay the loan early?
- If you take out an agreement with Moneyway The Consumer Credit Act gives you the right to settle this agreement in part or full before the end of the loan term. When you take out your loan, the amount you agree to repay includes interest that is charged to the end of the loan term. If you make an early settlement in full or part, you might be entitled to a rebate, which means you wouldn't have to pay all of the interest.
- » When would my first loan repayment be due?
- We will send you a welcome letter confirming your first payment date
- » Who will be the lender?
- Loans are provided, subject to status, by Secure Trust Bank Plc. Moneyway is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Terms and conditions apply. Loans are provided, subject to status, by Secure Trust Bank Plc. Moneyway is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. *Telephone calls may be recorded and monitored for quality and training purposes. Calls made from BT landlines should cost no more than 5p per minute. Charges will vary for calls made via other service providers.
C13-0078 + C13-0264 + C14-0617
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is