Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! This Virgin Experience Day introductory flying lesson will never be forgotten.
There are more than 40 flying lesson locations to chose from around the country, so you won't have to travel too far to experience this incredible day out.
Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight, covering safety and an introduction to some of the controls.
Once in the plane, you will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. And when you get in the air, you'll be able to take over the controls - though your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back.
You should allow an hour for the whole experience. The flight will last approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Choose from over 40 locations nationwide
- Restrictions: Min age: 12 (under-18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Max height: 6ft 4 inch
- Max weight: 18 stone (114kg)
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- Choose from over 40 locations nationwide
The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborgini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassi and a 5 litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
- A briefing on safety and driving techniques.
- 3-6 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo depending on location.
- A presentation of a certificate as a momento of your experience.
- Experience Gift Pack including a personalised voucher and message card
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) (18 at Great Tew)
- You must hold a full manual driving licence (held for 1 year minimum at Great Tew) You must present your licence on the day of your experience, photocopies not accepted.
- Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington. 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
Locations: Staffordshire-Seighford. Leicestershire-Lutterworth. Warwickshire-Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon, Leicestershire-Prestwold Hall. Lincolnshire-Gainsborough. Yorkshire-Elvington. Oxfordshire-Great Tew. Kent-Lydden Hill. Surrey-Dunsfold, Surrey Chertsey, Wales-Anglesey Circuit.
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer to the club and its incredible history. Immerse yourself in the world's most famous club, experience the magnificent trophy room, test your skills on the interactive screens and enjoy the atmosphere inside the 'Theatre of Dreams'- it certainly is a day to remember. This is your unique chance to retrace the steps taken by some the the club's greatest legends, relive the glorious history of the unique venue and marvel at the splendour of this impressive stadium.
Sit in the heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand for a bird's eye view of the pitch, stand in the manager's spot in the dug out, sit in the Home changing room at your favourite player's peg and imagine the roar of the crowd as you emerge from the players' tunnel. Your guide will accompany you throughout, share their extensive knowledge and answer any questions you may have. You will receive a tour certificate as a memento of your visit. You will then be able to browse around the museum at your leisure, learn about the legends and relive the triumphs of Manchester United. A tour for two people at Old Trafford
- Entry into the museum
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Enjoy the incredible adrenalin rush of a tandem skydive with this unforgettable Virgin Experience Day.
After a short safety briefing session, you will fly to a height of approx 10-12,000ft safely strapped to a British Parachute Association tandem instructor before leaping into a 5000ft free-fall.
Your instructor controls the whole descent including the parachute opening and landing - you can just focus on the incredible views and sensations as you enjoy the free-fall, followed by the sudden rush of the parachute opening and the final gentle descent back to earth.
This tandem parachute jump is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll still be talking about 40 years later!
Tandem skydive locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Cumbria - Grange over Sands; Devon - Dunkeswell; Kent - Headcorn; Lancashire - Preston; North Lincolnshire - Brigg; Northamptonshire - Brackley; Nottinghamshie - Langar; Shropshire - Whitchurch; Suffolk - Beccles; Wiltshire - Netheravon.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95 kg) your weight should be proportionate to your height
- Over-40s require a doctor's certificate of fitness
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of Fitness form, if in doubt please contact the centre before booking
- Virgin Experience Day - Tandem Skydive
This Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Voucher makes a wonderful gift for a loved one, with a wide range of experiences from romantic dinners and champagne lunches, to ice climbing and go karting you can share together.
All experiences are for 2 people and there’s plenty to choose from. If you’re wanting a delicious meal or tasty drinks there's a banquet dinner at Coombe Abbey, champagne afternoon tea at The Park Lane Hotel, a champagne summer concert, classic lunch cruise and London Eye flight, cupcakes and cocktails experience, know your classic grapes experience, matching food and wine workshop, one hour cookery class at L'atelier Des Chefs, brewery tour and ale sampler's supper, 3 course dinner for 2, a vineyard tour.
For those looking for a thrill, there’s the extreme high ropes course, Cornwall sea safari, flotation tank experience, full day sea fishing, go karting, helicopter thrill, high speed passenger ride, ice climbing, introduction to wakeboarding, learn to surf taster, llama trekking or the ski or snowboard taster.
For those wanting a romantic break, there’s design your own perfume, Drury Lane Theatre tour and meal, his & hers pamper treat, one night break at a Hallmark Hotel chain, relaxation day for 2, spa day for 2 at Rowhill Grange, Thames Barrier RIB voyage, theatre and dinner for 2, visit to the Queen's Gallery and afternoon tea or the Wedgwood Ceramic Experience and lunch for 2.
- Restrictions apply depending on the experience
- All information will be available in the gift pack
- Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Vouchers
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
Enjoy the sights of London from two captivating perspectives with this Virgin Experience Days Lunch Cruise and London Eye for Two.
You can watch the capital's famous landmarks glide past your window while you enjoy lunch on-board a high-class dining boat, with great food and a warm atmosphere while you take in the view.
After you've eaten, prepare to get on-board the famous London Eye and soak up panoramic views across the city. The UK's most popular tourist attraction, the London Eye is based close to Westminster Bridge and offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, St Paul's Cathedral, Cleopatra's Needle, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Canary Wharf and much more — up to 25 miles in each direction.
This experience day is the perfect way to see the capital in all it’s glory and makes a wonderful gift.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the information and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier, London
- Experience lasts approximately three hours
- Three course set menu lunch
- Runs February to November
- Minimum age 5 years
- Under 18's need parental/guidance consent
- These are not fast-tracked tickets and there will be an element of queuing for the London Eye
Virgin Experience Days London Hilton - 3 Course Meal with Cocktails and Thames River Cruise for 2
- In Stock
Enjoy the Capital at it's best with this delicious three course meal with welcome cocktail at the Hilton London Green Park and a leisurely Thames River Cruise. This voucher is valid for 2 people and 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date, as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just a short stroll to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods and ideal venue to enjoy a three course lunch or dinner with a welcome cocktail.
On arrival at the Tiger Green Brasserie at The London Hilton Green Park you will be seated and presented with the menu. Enjoy international cuisine in the elegant surroundings, with separate dining areas and a light-flooded conservatory space. This intimate London Green Park restaurant is popular with hotel guests and locals alike. The innovative lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of dishes ranging from Hilton classics like Caesar Salad to their special grills and mouth-watering desserts.Your Thames River cruise will need to be taken between 10.00 and 18.00 and you may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
Virgin Experience Days Double Supercar Blast for One - Weekdays
- In Stock
With this Virgin Experience Days Double Supercar Blast for One you’ll really be in the driving seat.
With five cars to choose from including the Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Audi R8 and Porsche and a choice of one of six venues across the UK you are guaranteed to enjoy the drive of your life.
On arrival you will be given a briefing on driving techniques and safety. Then it's your turn to take the wheel of your first chosen supercar. Enjoy 2 miles in each supercar before being presented with a certificate to impress your friends and family.
Choose to drive two of the following supercars: Ferrari 360 or 355A , Lamborghini Gallardo, Porche, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 or DB9A, at one of the following locations: Elvington - North Yorkshire, Stratford Upon Avon - Warwickshire, Kenilworth - Warwickshire, Great Tew - Oxfordshire, Prestwold Hill - Leicestershire.
Please note: The model of car may vary depending on availability. This voucher entitles you to take your experience on a mid-week date, Monday – Thursday. If you would like to take part at the weekend at any venue then a supplement of £25 is payable at the time of booking.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience depending on the numbers on the day.