Virgin Experience Days Hot Air Balloon Flight for 2
- In Stock
Experience the stunning views, thrilling highs and peaceful serenity of a hot air balloon flight.
Few experiences manage to be serene and thrilling at the same time, so taking a partner, friend or relation on a hot air balloon trip will be a day never forgotten.
The sensation of time being suspended as the world glides gently by is truly remarkable — not to mention the incredible views. Every flight is different, so no matter when or where you fly your sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match.
This is a magical experience that's wonderful to share.
- Safety briefing and participation in setting up the balloon.
- Balloon ride of approx 60 minutes as a member of a small group.
- Participation in deflation of the balloon.
- A glass of Champagne or soft drink when landed.
- Personalised certificate signed by your Pilot.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18's must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 4 ft 6 inch
- Maximum weight 18 st
- Participants must be in good health
- This experience is not sutable for anyone who is pregnant or recently undergone surgery.
- Allow 3-4 hours for whole experience.
- Launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities.
- Approx 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales
Enjoy the ultimate romantic experience with a photoshoot for the two of you. This fabulous experience will let dedicated experts create your perfect look. You'll even receive a complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher. After arriving at the studio at your allotted time you will have your style consultation, after this it's time for the lady to have a stunning make-up session followed by her hair being styled. You will then step onto the photographic set to enjoy a photoshoot you'll never forget. With clothing and background changes the professional photographer will create your perfect look. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select one complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep, plus any additional ones you would like to purchase. There are over 75 studios in UK and Eire. Although there is a large quantity of studio members throughout the UK and Eire we are unable to guarantee availability for each region. Please allow approximately 2-3 hours for the full experience. Please be aware that some viewing's are not available on the same day and a viewing appointment on a later date may be necessary.
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Double Supercar Driving Thrill Plus High Speed Passenger Ride
- In Stock
Experience the thrill of driving not one but two of the most amazing supercars with this Double Supercar Thrill experience. You can choose to drive the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche, which two will you select? Once you have recovered from the excitement of driving your first supercar, you get to do it all over again by getting behind the wheel of your second chosen supercar. As well as driving, you will also see how your instructor does it as they take you around the track for an exciting high speed passenger ride, as they find the quickest way in and out of the corners. On arrival at the centre at your allotted time you will receive a demonstration lap followed by an in-car briefing on driving techniques and safety by your instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car. Then it's on to the main event, get behind the wheel of your first chosen supercar for 3 or 4 laps (depending on location) before driving your second chosen supercar for an additional 3 or 4 laps. Once you have driven your two chosen supercars you will receive a short debrief from your instructor who will add comments and a score to your driver’s ticket. You’ll then get into the passenger seat of a specially prepared performance saloon car for a thrilling high speed passenger ride that will leave you holding on tight. Your experience will conclude with the collection of your commemorative driving certificate. Locations: Leicestershire – Lutterworth, Lincolnshire – Gainsborough, Surrey – Chertsey, Yorkshire - Elvington
Take to the sky in an iconic Virgin hot air balloon and see the world from an amazing new perspective. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling as you drift on the wind, enjoying panoramic views and a unique sense of freedom. Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson; you're sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match. Your flight finishes with the traditional celebratory toast with a glass of champagne. There are over 100 launch sites in England, Scotland and Wales. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day but you'll need to allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The minimum age is 7 and under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. The minimum height is 4 ft 6 ins and maximum weight is 18 stone. You'll need to be able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for an hour and adopt the seated landing position. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has recently undergone major surgery.
Virgin Experience Days Dr Who Walking Tour of London for Two
- In Stock
Walk in the footsteps of the UK's most famous Time Lord in this Doctor Who Walking Tour of London for Two. You'll visit numerous locations from the past 50 years of this iconic television show, with particular focus on the classic series. See the sites used in memorable episodes such as The Invasion and Remembrance of the Daleks, as well as locations used in more recent episodes such as Rose, and The Shakespeare Code. You'll learn how the TV show is put together and hear fascinating trivia from your informed guide. Don?t forget your camera, as there will be plenty of opportunities for photos along the way. 2 hour London tour for two with a professional Doctor Who guide. Also available on Sundays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you'll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 2 hour tour. Along the way, you'll visit over 15 locations used in the making of the Doctor Who television series, including the front door featured as 10 Downing Street in the episode Aliens of London, and the stairwells and walkways of the Earth prison featured in Frontier in Space episode. You'll also have the chance to visit the site where Dalek factions battled it out in the unforgettable Remembrance of the Daleks episode, before ending your tour in Waterloo.
- London - London Bridge
Virgin Experience Days One Night Romantic Retreat for Two at Bannatyne's Charlton House Hotel
- In Stock
Romance is in the air at Charlton House. Spend one night at the glorious Bannatyne Spa for some quality time with your beloved. A spa day is so much sweeter with someone to share it with. Give into the temptation of total relaxation and receive an indulgent treatment that will make you both feel like royalty. Your 40 minute treatment will consist of either a Swedish back massage or luxurious chocolate back massage followed by either a scalp massage or welcome touch facial; put yourself in the professional hands of your spa therapist and they will make each of you feel relaxed, recharged and invigorated. Spend time soaking in the heavenly outdoor hot tubs, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna with your sweetheart and follow it with a delicious two-course evening meal. Your room will be prepared with a bottle of sparkling Champagne and exquisite chocolate-dipped strawberries that you can enjoy before or after your heavenly time in the spa. That evening, snuggle up in an Executive room and be served a full English or continental breakfast after a glorious night's sleep at your romantic retreat. At Charlton House you will be checked into your room with Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries waiting for you. That evening you will each be served a delicious two-course dinner and in the morning a full English or continental breakfast. Not before enjoying a superb night's sleep in your wonderful Executive room. 40 minute spa treatment each. Full use of fitness and leisure facilities. Chocolate dipped strawberries. Full bottle of champagne. Two-course evening meal. Full English or continental breakfast. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby! Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself. Have a blast! This experience includes: Full training for two people from an experienced instructor, Use of shotgun and hearing protection and 50 clays and cartridges. Allow 1 hour for your visit. Locations: Derbyshire - Doveridge; Devon - Holsworthy; Dorset - Bournemouth ; Essex - Brentwood ; Hertfordshire - Sawbridgeworth; Kent - Tenterden; North Yorkshire - Skipton; Nottinghamshire - Oxton; Oxfordshire - Long Crendon; Scotland - Ayrshire; Scotland - Cumbernauld; Scotland - Dumfriesshire; Somerset - Portishead; Suffolk - Newmarket; Surrey - Redhill; Surrey - Woking; Warwickshire - Southam; Warwickshire - Wishaw; West Sussex - Worthing; Worcestershire - Redditch.
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility. Its low, purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive and this is your chance to drive this incredible machine, at the world famous Brands Hatch circuit, for six miles. It's your turn to take to the wheel and whizz around the famous bends. Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques by a fully trained racing instructor. Six miles driving an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Presentation of experience certificate. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world's most exhilarating high performance sports cars. An iconic racing venue, Brands Hatch has been operating for over 80 years. In this time the circuit has witnessed countless legendary drivers, including Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart and Jenson Button, race and win. You'll be in the hot seat of a stunning Aston Martin V8 Vantage, when even opening the door is an experience to savour. It swings out and up on gas struts to reveal expensive materials, gorgeous lighting and an excellent seating position. Behind the wheel things only get better as this glorious supercar loves the track. Enjoy six miles driving around Brands Hatch with its unique combination of dips, cambers, fearsome corners and hills.
- Kent - Brands Hatch
Perfect for some bonding time together, this experience involves the two of you receiving make-up tips and skin care advice from a qualified Colour Me Beautiful consultant. If either of you are lacking confidence in your make-up choices, or could do with a new application process, then you will definitely benefit from this make-up lesson with one of Colour Me Beautiful's trained consultants. You'll discuss your image, face shapes and haircuts along with your likes and dislikes before going through a colour analysis where the two of you will discover which shades work best for your natural tones and personalities, and you will be shown how to apply the right make-up products to your skin and where to apply them. You are sure to pick up the hints and tips you need to carry out your new look at home. What's included: A one hour make up lesson for two, Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, Cancellation Indemnity. The experience takes place at the studio of one of Colour Me Beautiful's 200 participating consultants across the UK.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire