Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Virgin Experience Days Special Occasion Overnight Stay at The Mayfair Hotel
- In Stock
Enjoy a luxurious mini break you'll never forget with the Special Occasion Overnight Stay for 2 at The Mayfair Hotel.
There are 5 star luxury hotels and then there is The Mayfair, the perfect combination of contemporary design, boutique attention to detail and grand hotel service – all in the heart of London.
A legendary luxury hotel with a glamorous past, it's the ideal location for a lavish weekend getaway. You will feel like royalty with Champagne and chocolates in your room and the pure luxury and opulence at one of the most famous hotels in London.
Check into an icon of style and smile at the thought of a deeply comfortable bed, a sleek, marbled bathroom and a long, lazy lie in the next day, stirring only at the thought of a full English breakfast with all the trimmings.
Upon arrival at the hotel you will be met by the attentive staff who will take your bags whilst you check into your King Superior room with its deeply textured fabrics, Catalan-designed furniture and Sicilian marble bathroom complete with power shower.
You will be close to one of London's most chic shopping areas, Bond Street and the equally famous Regent Street, so you'll have plenty of time to shop and feel glamorous before retiring to your lavish bedroom. A delicious full English breakfast will be served in the morning before you check out and head back to reality.
This Virgin Experience Day offer is for a one night stay and is available on Fridays and Saturdays only. Location: Mayfair, London.
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the worlds best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. A 90-minute stadium tour for two adults and two children at White Hart Lane. Visit the West End Stand, the famous tunnel, dug outs and much more. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! You get one-to-one training with a Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor, and your flying time counts towards a Private Pilot's licence. This Extended option means you will be flying for a longer time and will have a more in-depth lesson. Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the plane, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back. Minimum age: 12 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) - Minimum height: 4 ft 10 inch (147 cm) - Maximum height: 6 ft 4 inch (193 cm) - Maximum weight: 12 stone at County Down, 16 stone at Leeds, 14 to 18 stone at other locations - You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. 40 locations across the UK and Southern Ireland.
Driving a super sleek and powerful Ferrari at the world famous Brands Hatch Circuit is a dream come true with this experience. With six miles driving in the stunning Ferrari 360 supercar you'll be behind the wheel and handling the legendary corners with skill and powering down the straights with speed. Now it's your turn to take to the wheel and whizz around the famous bends. Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques by a fully trained racing instructor. Six miles driving a Ferrari. Presentation of experience certificate. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
An iconic racing venue, Brands Hatch has been operating for over 80 years. In this time the circuit has witnessed countless legendary drivers, including Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart and Jenson Button, race and win. You'll be in the hot seat of a stunning Ferrari 360, built with power and an engine sound like a roar. It's light, agile, offers 400bhp through the rear wheels and its paddle-shift transmission is directly related to the gearbox in its F1 cars. Enjoy driving the six miles around the track with it's unique combination of dips, cambers, fearsome corners and hills.
- Kent - Brands Hatch
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby! Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself. Have a blast! This experience includes: Full training for two people from an experienced instructor, Use of shotgun and hearing protection and 50 clays and cartridges. Allow 1 hour for your visit. Locations: Derbyshire - Doveridge; Devon - Holsworthy; Dorset - Bournemouth ; Essex - Brentwood ; Hertfordshire - Sawbridgeworth; Kent - Tenterden; North Yorkshire - Skipton; Nottinghamshire - Oxton; Oxfordshire - Long Crendon; Scotland - Ayrshire; Scotland - Cumbernauld; Scotland - Dumfriesshire; Somerset - Portishead; Suffolk - Newmarket; Surrey - Redhill; Surrey - Woking; Warwickshire - Southam; Warwickshire - Wishaw; West Sussex - Worthing; Worcestershire - Redditch.
Enjoy a fun introduction to 4x4 off road driving and conquer the most demanding of terrain. There'll be wheel-churning, axle-grinding mayhem as you tackle steep muddy slopes, gullies and plenty of water and mud! Bounce your way out of trouble over hill climbs and descents as your instructor teaches you to drive off road like an expert. You'll start with a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques before off-roading. You will share your experience, as a passenger, with other drivers and take it in turns to drive the vehicle. Location: Staffordshire - Seighford Restriction: Minimum age: 17, Minimum height: 5ft, Maximum height: 6 ft 6 in, Maximum weight: 18 stone, You must hold a full, valid manual driving licence. Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. Selected weekdays only.
Get behind the wheel of the car of your dreams with the Virgin Experience Super Car Choice.
Pick from an amazing line-up of some of the world's sexiest cars:
- Ferrari 360
- Porsche 911
- Aston Martin
- Audi R8
- Nissan GTR
- V8 Touring car
This would make the perfect gift for the petrol-head in your life - watch their eyes light up as they take control of one of these beautifully engineered cars.
Feel the power, torque and control in your own hands as you take to the track in one these thoroughbred performance cars for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The experience includes a welcome, introduction and a briefing on circuit driving techniques from a qualified instructor.
Once you've been out on the track, the event concludes with a debrief on how you've done and a certificate presentation to keep as a memento of an incredible day.
- Seven incredible super cars to chose from
- Locations: Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lancashire
- Duration 60-90 minutes
- Height and weight restrictions apply (Minimum height: 5 foot 2 inch, maximum 6 foot. Maximum weight 17-18 stone)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Participants must be in good health
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
- Full UK driving licence must be presented on the day - at some locations, this must have been held for at least 1-3 years
The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm, but nothing compares with the view as the sights of London sparkle outside your window. What better way to enjoy London then on a Thames Lunch Cruise and to watch the sights glide past your window while you enjoy a relaxing lunch with a friend or loved one?
You will receive a warm welcome before taking your seats for the set three-course lunch menu. After you've eaten, just sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier,and boarding is at 11.45.
- Minimum age 5.
- Spend approx two hours on-board
- Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately at the experience.
- Smoking permitted on outside decks only.
- Dress code for the lunch is smart casual.
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Fashion Make Over and Photo Shoot For 2
- In Stock
With this Virgin Experience Days Fashion Make Over and Photo Shoot for Two you can strike a pose to create some treasured memories.
After arriving at whichever studio you choose from the 70 locations available, you will both enjoy a style consultation, followed by an expert make-up session and hair-styling session.
Once you're looking fabulous, you can step onto the photographic set to enjoy a fashion photo shoot you'll never forget. A professional photographer will decide on a range of clothing and background changes to create perfect looks for both of you.
After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select one complementary A4 print each, plus any additional ones you'd like to buy.
- Location: Over 70 across UK and Eire. Scotland- Fraserburgh, Dundee & Troon.
- Age restriction: 18 years
- Kindly note that under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You should expect to spend 2-4 hours at the studio
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- A £30 deposit is taken when booking to be reimbursed after the session
- Experience is for 2 people
Why not take a helicopter flight over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the Capital city and a trip to remember. Make sure you bring your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
The flight departs from Chessington in Surrey. You should allow approximately one hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time. Available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
Please Note: During the London Olympics 2012 there is a no flight zone over London. Therefore this experience will not be able to be booked during the Olympics events.
- Minimum age 2 years however all children must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6.5ft.
- You should not fly if you suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, please check with Doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- Locations; Essex - Damyns Hall; Surrey- Redhill.