Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Capture the close bond between you and a friend or a loved one in this fun Makeover and Photoshoot Session for Two. You'll both receive model treatment on arrival at the professional studio in London or Birmingham, where a beauty team will get to work on making sure you look your best, including having your hair styled and make-up applied. Then it's time to slip into your first of three outfits, brought with you from home, as you step onto the set where you'll work with a professional photographer to capture some fantastic images together. You'll strike a series of poses, with up to two outfit changes, in this relaxed photoshoot for two. At the end of the session, you'll be invited to view the images and select your favourite as a lasting memory you'll treasure forever. Locations: The experience takes place in Bishopsgate, London & Central Birmingham. What's Included: Welcome and consultation, Dry hair styling, Professional make-up application, Professional photoshoot, One electronic image to take home with you or one 9 x 6 inch print (depending on location). Private viewing session, Complimentary drinks throughout, Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, Cancellation indemnity.
Virgin Experience Days Dr Who Walking Tour of London for Two
- In Stock
Walk in the footsteps of the UK's most famous Time Lord in this Doctor Who Walking Tour of London for Two. You'll visit numerous locations from the past 50 years of this iconic television show, with particular focus on the classic series. See the sites used in memorable episodes such as The Invasion and Remembrance of the Daleks, as well as locations used in more recent episodes such as Rose, and The Shakespeare Code. You'll learn how the TV show is put together and hear fascinating trivia from your informed guide. Don?t forget your camera, as there will be plenty of opportunities for photos along the way. 2 hour London tour for two with a professional Doctor Who guide. Also available on Sundays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you'll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 2 hour tour. Along the way, you'll visit over 15 locations used in the making of the Doctor Who television series, including the front door featured as 10 Downing Street in the episode Aliens of London, and the stairwells and walkways of the Earth prison featured in Frontier in Space episode. You'll also have the chance to visit the site where Dalek factions battled it out in the unforgettable Remembrance of the Daleks episode, before ending your tour in Waterloo.
- London - London Bridge
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, for a family of 4. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and two between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Virgin Experience Days Double Supercar Driving Thrill Plus High Speed Passenger Ride
- In Stock
Experience the thrill of driving not one but two of the most amazing supercars with this Double Supercar Thrill experience. You can choose to drive the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche, which two will you select? Once you have recovered from the excitement of driving your first supercar, you get to do it all over again by getting behind the wheel of your second chosen supercar. As well as driving, you will also see how your instructor does it as they take you around the track for an exciting high speed passenger ride, as they find the quickest way in and out of the corners. On arrival at the centre at your allotted time you will receive a demonstration lap followed by an in-car briefing on driving techniques and safety by your instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car. Then it's on to the main event, get behind the wheel of your first chosen supercar for 3 or 4 laps (depending on location) before driving your second chosen supercar for an additional 3 or 4 laps. Once you have driven your two chosen supercars you will receive a short debrief from your instructor who will add comments and a score to your driver’s ticket. You’ll then get into the passenger seat of a specially prepared performance saloon car for a thrilling high speed passenger ride that will leave you holding on tight. Your experience will conclude with the collection of your commemorative driving certificate. Locations: Leicestershire – Lutterworth, Lincolnshire – Gainsborough, Surrey – Chertsey, Yorkshire - Elvington
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
Virgin Experience Days Jersey Boys Top Priced Theatre Tickets and Dinner for Two
- In Stock
Get with the beat with this fantastic West End experience which includes a two-course pre theatre meal at the famous L'Escargot restaurant. This buzzing establishment in Greek Street is one of London's most fashionable and well-established eateries, featuring mirrored walls and work by artists such as Miro and Chagall. Jersey Boys is the electrifying true life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons; the mob, the heartaches, the triumphs and the music. It tells of how four New Jersey boys from the wrong side of the tracks invented their own unique sound, were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and sold 100 million records worldwide. With spectacular performances of all their hits, Jersey Boys rocks and rolls! Location: London Prince Edward Theatre. Restrictions: Minimum age: 16 (Under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult). Available Tuesday to Thursday. Your pre-theatre dinner does not include beverages, these however may be purchased on the day. Transport between the restaurant and theatre is not included however, the restaurant is a short walk from the Theatre and has been chosen for its proximity.
On arrival at the L'Escargot Restaurant at 18.00, you will be shown to your seats and served a delicious 2 course pre-theatre meal from a set menu. You will then make your way to the Theatre. The show starts at 19.30
Locations: Leon de Bruxelles, Salvador & Amanda, Soho Thai Restaurant - Greater London. Prince Edward Theatre - London
Please Note: Allow 5 hours for the experience. Unsuitable for wheelchair users. Once a date has been booked, you are unable to change or cancel the booking. Please mention any dietary requirements when booking.
Get the family together for a memorable portrait you can cherish for years to come.
A professional photographer can capture you all at your most natural and relaxed to truly reflect your family bonds.
You won't have to travel far as there are more than 70 studios to choose from around the UK, all of which are equipped with the know-how and technology to get the perfect picture.
Choose from casual, traditional or contemporary styles and a selection of backgrounds and props to create wonderful photos. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select your complimentary print, plus any additional ones you'd like to buy.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to another participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- Location: 70 across UK
- Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Time of year: Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Spectators welcome during shoot in most locations
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Aston Martin Thrill at Brands Hatch
- In Stock
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility. Its low, purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive and this is your chance to drive this incredible machine, at the world famous Brands Hatch circuit, for six miles. It's your turn to take to the wheel and whizz around the famous bends. Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques by a fully trained racing instructor. Six miles driving an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Presentation of experience certificate. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world's most exhilarating high performance sports cars. An iconic racing venue, Brands Hatch has been operating for over 80 years. In this time the circuit has witnessed countless legendary drivers, including Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart and Jenson Button, race and win. You'll be in the hot seat of a stunning Aston Martin V8 Vantage, when even opening the door is an experience to savour. It swings out and up on gas struts to reveal expensive materials, gorgeous lighting and an excellent seating position. Behind the wheel things only get better as this glorious supercar loves the track. Enjoy six miles driving around Brands Hatch with its unique combination of dips, cambers, fearsome corners and hills.
- Kent - Brands Hatch
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
Enjoy the ultimate romantic experience with a photoshoot for the two of you. This fabulous experience will let dedicated experts create your perfect look. You'll even receive a complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher. After arriving at the studio at your allotted time you will have your style consultation, after this it's time for the lady to have a stunning make-up session followed by her hair being styled. You will then step onto the photographic set to enjoy a photoshoot you'll never forget. With clothing and background changes the professional photographer will create your perfect look. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select one complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep, plus any additional ones you would like to purchase. There are over 75 studios in UK and Eire. Although there is a large quantity of studio members throughout the UK and Eire we are unable to guarantee availability for each region. Please allow approximately 2-3 hours for the full experience. Please be aware that some viewing's are not available on the same day and a viewing appointment on a later date may be necessary.
Why not take a helicopter flight over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the Capital city and a trip to remember. Make sure you bring your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
The flight departs from Chessington in Surrey. You should allow approximately one hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time. Available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
Please Note: During the London Olympics 2012 there is a no flight zone over London. Therefore this experience will not be able to be booked during the Olympics events.
- Minimum age 2 years however all children must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6.5ft.
- You should not fly if you suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, please check with Doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- Locations; Essex - Damyns Hall; Surrey- Redhill.