Virgin Experience Days 3 Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- In Stock
This 3 Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's restaurant is a truly indulgent treat.
On arrival at your chosen restaurant you'll be seated and can start perusing the menu specifically created by the award winning Marco Pierre White. A cocktail will be served before the friendly and attentive waiters take your order. You may choose from a range of dishes for each course. The menu changes depending on seasonality but is sure to feature the fines quality produce available.
The King's Road Steakhouse in Chelsea: With it's glamorous interior and buzzing ambience, this restaurant attracts a fabulous mix of clientele from locals and tourists to celebrities.
The Steak and Ale House in Bishopsgate: This authentic-style steakhouse dining room features a stylish cocktail bar and vibrant atmosphere.
Side orders are not included with your main and are available at an extra charge. Typical sides might be French Fries, Creamed Potatoes, Crispy Onion Rings or Seasonal Green Vegetables and start at £4. Tea and Coffee are also available at an extra charge.
- King's Road Steakhouse Chelsea
- Steak and Ale House Bishopgate
- Three-course meal from a set lunch or dinner menu
- Cocktail each
- Available 7 days a week
- Voucher valid for 6 months from the issue date
- Booking is essential
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Date restrictions may apply
Please let the chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements/allergies at the time of booking. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Virgin Experience Days One Night Break for Two with Dinner at Hallmark Hotel
- In Stock
This Virgin Experience Days One Night Break For Two With Dinner at a Hallmark Hotel is a wonderful gift for a loved one so you can spend a beautiful evening together.
Hallmark Hotels provide a delightful experience for their guests, with plush bedrooms and a stylish restaurant for you to while away a relaxing evening. Breaks can be booked between Thursday and Monday in Bournemouth, Carlisle, Derby, Hull and Manchester.
Enjoy a relaxing one-night stay complete with a delicious 3 course dinner served in the Brasserie. Each room includes a flat screen TV with freeview, tea and coffee making facilities and an en-suite bathroom where you can freshen up before heading out to enjoy the local sights.
After a peaceful night’s sleep you will be treated to a full English breakfast. Your will also have full access to leisure facilities where available, so you can really make the most of your weekend break.
- Includes 3 course dinner
- Includes full English breakfast
- Full use of any available leisure facilities
- Bedroom includes TV with freeview
- Includes an en-suite bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Available Thursday through Monday
- Subject to availability
- Virgin Experience Days One Night Break For Two With Dinner at Hallmark Hotel
Virgin Experience Days Comedy Night for 2
- In Stock
For a fun-filled evening of hilarity, the Virgin Experience Day Comedy Night for 2 is sure to be a hit.
This experience includes entrance for 2 to a comedy night at a range of venues around the country, all offering top-class acts for an unforgettable hilarious experience.
You and a guest will be treated to a full night of comedy acts with two or three top class comedians entertaining you with their finest material. You have 10 locations to choose from so you are sure to find a venue to suit you. Enjoy top performances from some of the countries finest stand up comedians and then why not stay on to enjoy the after-show party to dance the night away until the early hours.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book your comedy night.
Locations: Birmingham (Bar Risa & Jongleurs), Bristol, Leeds (Bar Risa & Tiger Tiger), London (Leicester Square, Camden), Nottingham, Reading.
- Minimum age: 21 (ID may be required on entry)
- Experience available mainly on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year with occasional weekday shows
- Show will last approx 2 hours, with a 10-minute interval
- Entry will not be allowed after the show has started
- Voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
- Food and drink are not included in the voucher however these can be purchased from the venue
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
Virgin Experience Days Luxury Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise For Two
- In Stock
Make visiting the capital a real celebration with this indulgent Champagne Afternoon Tea experience and delightful Thames River Cruise.
Set in the heart of London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel by Hilton offers a secluded and gorgeous setting to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea for two. Enjoy some delicious treats including delicate finger sandwiches, warm scones, cakes plus much more.
Your experience will be complete with a chilled glass of Champagne each before heading out and enjoying a leisurely river cruise down the Thames with unlimited hop on and off travel. You can embark and disembark from the City Cruises piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
As the River Thames weaves its way through the heart of London there is history around every bend. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
The voucher is valid for two people. The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year (except Christmas and Easter) Afternoon tea can be booked between 14.00 and 17.30 and must be pre-booked. Your tea will last for approximately one hour and the cruise can last all day.You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access from any of the City Cruises piers. Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date, as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Virgin Experience Days Football Tour for 2
- In Stock
Enjoy a fascinating look behind the scenes at your favourite football club with this Virgin Experience Day – the perfect gift for a footy-mad friend or loved one!
Liverpool fans will love the opportunity to tour the legendary Anfield, which is steeped in history and success. Walk in the footsteps of your heroes as you experience the journey from the home dressing room out on to the pitch.
This could also be your only opportunity to sit in the directors' box unless your Lotto numbers finally come up!
Manchester United supporters can experience life at Old Trafford at close quarters, including the stuffed-to-the-rafters trophy room. Equally full of incredible history, you can visit the dressing rooms, learn about the Munich Memorial Clock and much more.
Arsenal fans can enjoy exploring the stunning Emirates Stadium, which has quickly established itself as one of the country's most spectacular sporting stadiums since its completion in 2006.
Chelsea supporters can discover the fascinating history behind Stamford Bridge, which had already been a sporting venue for 28 years when the club came into being in 1905! The Blues' own history is even more fascinating - from the days of Chopper Harris to the exploits of Jose Mourinho.
Manchester City tours are also available for two (MF480) or for a family (MF479).
- Facilities available to view may vary due to club requirements
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
- Age restrictions: Under 18s must be with parent or guardian
- Duration: approx 60-90 minutes
- Virgin Experience Day - Football Tour For 2
Live your racing dreams at Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix.
Cant make up your mind up on which sensational car to go for? No problem, we offer the Silverstone Race Track Thrill Voucher that allows the lucky recipient to choose for themselves:
- Aston Martin Thrill : Blast the iconic Aston Martin VS Vantage around Silverstone for three sensational laps.
- Ferrari Thrill : Revel in the distinctive engine howl as you unleash the mighty Ferrari V8 around the world famous Silverstone Circuit. Ferrari Modena F1 Cars are fitted with a paddle shift gear box so you really will feel like an F1 Driver as you bang down the gears and throw the car in to corners.
- Lotus Exige S Thrill: A supercharged Lotus Exige S and a race track- what else want?
- Rally Thrill: Prepared by M Sport, the Ford Works Rally Team, the Fiesta ST is the same as the car used in the FST Championship
- Single-Seater Thrill: Hey, is that Lewis Hamilton? - No, its you. Our Formula Silverstone Single-Seaters are the real deal!
Located at Silverstone Circuit, Northampton
- Minimum age: 18 (Ferrari Thrill — 21 with a full driving licence for at least 3 years)
- Maximum age: 70.
- Height: 5'2" - 6'4" (Except Rally Thrill- 6'7")
- Maximum weight: 16 - 18 stone (Except Rally Thrill- 18 Stone)
- A driving licence must be presented on the day
- Participants must be in good health
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- The experiences are available on weekdays only
- For the Aston Martin Thrill and Ferrari Thrill, participants need to be aged 18 and over and have held a full driving licence for at least 1 year.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Tandem Skydive
- In Stock
Enjoy the incredible adrenalin rush of a tandem skydive with this unforgettable Virgin Experience Day.
After a short safety briefing session, you will fly to a height of approx 10-12,000ft safely strapped to a British Parachute Association tandem instructor before leaping into a 5000ft free-fall.
Your instructor controls the whole descent including the parachute opening and landing - you can just focus on the incredible views and sensations as you enjoy the free-fall, followed by the sudden rush of the parachute opening and the final gentle descent back to earth.
This tandem parachute jump is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll still be talking about 40 years later!
Tandem skydive locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Cumbria - Grange over Sands; Devon - Dunkeswell; Kent - Headcorn; Lancashire - Preston; North Lincolnshire - Brigg; Northamptonshire - Brackley; Nottinghamshie - Langar; Shropshire - Whitchurch; Suffolk - Beccles; Wiltshire - Netheravon.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95 kg) your weight should be proportionate to your height
- Over-40s require a doctor's certificate of fitness
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of Fitness form, if in doubt please contact the centre before booking
- Virgin Experience Day - Tandem Skydive
One night's relaxing stay at the gorgeous Ruthin Castle hotel plus a full Welsh breakfast the following morning.
The 4* Ruthin Castle Hotel is set in stunning Welsh countryside with bustling market towns and two of Britain's best-known resorts to explore nearby. You'll stay in a charming double or twin bedded Noble room which blends tradition and history with modern comforts.
Enjoy 24-hour room service, television, hairdryer, hospitality beverages, mini-bar, safe, telephone, and WiFi internet access. Local attractions include water parks, craft centres, the fascinating Ruthin Gaol and other magnificent castles. If you fancy getting out in the great outdoors, Denbighshire offers fantastic walks for all levels of fitness, canal boating and lovely beaches. Location: Wales - Denbighshire.
The voucher is valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Please note restrictions listed below:
You are able to book your one night break for any day of the week throughout the year (subject to some exclusions).
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possibleto ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed onyour voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 11.00 the following morning.
Feeling jaded? Need to relax? Then what better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a proper pampering session at a Spa Day?
Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.The Virgin Experience Spa Day is a great way to treat yourself or a perfect birthday gift or thank you present.
You can enjoy a luxurious Spa Day at any one of 33 Bannatyne Sensory Spas around the country.
The Sensory Spa offers an environment in which to escape, relax and revitalise. The pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms refresh both body and mind, providing the perfect place to unwind from a stressful world.
With this package you can use all the fitness and leisure facilities as well as receiving a relaxing treatment. Fully trained professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you, so that you emerge feeling sleek and carefree.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the extensive range of facilities and services available to you. Take a relaxing dip in the pool, or unwind in the sauna or steam room before your treatment.
Enjoy one treatment (approximately 25 minutes in total) from Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or facial. Spend the rest of your time taking advantage of the fitness and leisure facilities available to you or simply take the opportunity to just relax.
When you purchase a spa day experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- 33 locations to chose from across the UK
- Allow approx 6 hours for your spa day experience
- Minimum age 18 years
- One free treatment as part of the package
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
What better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a day of pampering together with a friend or loved one? Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.
You can use all the facilities available at the site you chose, which typically include a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and relaxation area. You will also be treated to two treatments each: a 25 minute Elemis facial and 25 minute Swedish back, neck and scalp massage. Fully trained, professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you, so that you emerge feeling sleek and carefree!
When you arrive at the venue, the facilities and services available to you will be explained, together with the treatments available on the day. The format of the day will vary at each location but typically you will spend about 6-8 hours there.
Locations: Luton, Leicester, Mansfield, Burton on Trent, West Midlands, Peterborough, Norwich, Carlisle, Manchester, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Inverness, Perthshire, Milton Keynes, Esses, Kent, Banbury, Hastings, Staffordshire, Bristol and Cardiff.
- More than 30 locations to chose from England and Scotland.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Suitable for men and women
- You should be in reasonable health and fitness and may be asked to complete a health questionnaire and will not be allowed to participate in certain treatments or facilities if you have certain medical conditions.
- Some treatments not suitable during pregnancy.
- Vouchers valid for 10 months