Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility. Its low, purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive and this is your chance to drive this incredible machine, at the world famous Brands Hatch circuit, for six miles. It's your turn to take to the wheel and whizz around the famous bends. Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques by a fully trained racing instructor. Six miles driving an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Presentation of experience certificate. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world's most exhilarating high performance sports cars. An iconic racing venue, Brands Hatch has been operating for over 80 years. In this time the circuit has witnessed countless legendary drivers, including Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart and Jenson Button, race and win. You'll be in the hot seat of a stunning Aston Martin V8 Vantage, when even opening the door is an experience to savour. It swings out and up on gas struts to reveal expensive materials, gorgeous lighting and an excellent seating position. Behind the wheel things only get better as this glorious supercar loves the track. Enjoy six miles driving around Brands Hatch with its unique combination of dips, cambers, fearsome corners and hills.
- Kent - Brands Hatch