Virgin Experience Days Aerobatic Flight
- Was £145.00
- Now £109.00
- Save £36.00
- In Stock
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
Driving a super sleek and powerful Ferrari at the world famous Brands Hatch Circuit is a dream come true with this experience. With six miles driving in the stunning Ferrari 360 supercar you'll be behind the wheel and handling the legendary corners with skill and powering down the straights with speed. Now it's your turn to take to the wheel and whizz around the famous bends. Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques by a fully trained racing instructor. Six miles driving a Ferrari. Presentation of experience certificate. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
An iconic racing venue, Brands Hatch has been operating for over 80 years. In this time the circuit has witnessed countless legendary drivers, including Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart and Jenson Button, race and win. You'll be in the hot seat of a stunning Ferrari 360, built with power and an engine sound like a roar. It's light, agile, offers 400bhp through the rear wheels and its paddle-shift transmission is directly related to the gearbox in its F1 cars. Enjoy driving the six miles around the track with it's unique combination of dips, cambers, fearsome corners and hills.
- Kent - Brands Hatch