This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour for two adults and two children. You've been given the chance to see behind the scenes of Arsenal Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun exciting informative interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to view the home changing room players tunnel and dug out. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities. Go behind the scenes on the Emirates Stadium Tour which has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadia. The tour will give you a fantastic insight into the world of Arsenal and includes a visit to the home changing room players tunnel and dug out directors box as well as the state of the art new interactive Arsenal museum.
- A tour for up to Two adults and Two children at the Emirates Stadium.
- Allow up to approx 1 hour for your experience.
- Experience gift pack included.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Minimum age 16 (under 18 needs parental consent)
- The facilities ar not suitable for babies or toddlers to accompany participants.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there are stairs to climb.
Location: London, Holloway Road.
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! You get one-to-one training with a Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor, and your flying time counts towards a Private Pilot's licence. This Extended option means you will be flying for a longer time and will have a more in-depth lesson. Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the plane, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back. Minimum age: 12 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) - Minimum height: 4 ft 10 inch (147 cm) - Maximum height: 6 ft 4 inch (193 cm) - Maximum weight: 12 stone at County Down, 16 stone at Leeds, 14 to 18 stone at other locations - You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. 40 locations across the UK and Southern Ireland.
Enjoy the incredible adrenalin rush of a tandem skydive with this unforgettable Virgin Experience Day.
After a short safety briefing session, you will fly to a height of approx 10-12,000ft safely strapped to a British Parachute Association tandem instructor before leaping into a 5000ft free-fall.
Your instructor controls the whole descent including the parachute opening and landing - you can just focus on the incredible views and sensations as you enjoy the free-fall, followed by the sudden rush of the parachute opening and the final gentle descent back to earth.
This tandem parachute jump is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll still be talking about 40 years later!
Tandem skydive locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Cumbria - Grange over Sands; Devon - Dunkeswell; Kent - Headcorn; Lancashire - Preston; North Lincolnshire - Brigg; Northamptonshire - Brackley; Nottinghamshie - Langar; Shropshire - Whitchurch; Suffolk - Beccles; Wiltshire - Netheravon.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95 kg) your weight should be proportionate to your height
- Over-40s require a doctor's certificate of fitness
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of Fitness form, if in doubt please contact the centre before booking
- Virgin Experience Day - Tandem Skydive
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the worlds best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. A 90-minute stadium tour for two adults and two children at White Hart Lane. Visit the West End Stand, the famous tunnel, dug outs and much more. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Feeling jaded? Need to relax? Then what better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a proper pampering session at a Spa Day?
Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.The Virgin Experience Spa Day is a great way to treat yourself or a perfect birthday gift or thank you present.
You can enjoy a luxurious Spa Day at any one of 33 Bannatyne Sensory Spas around the country.
The Sensory Spa offers an environment in which to escape, relax and revitalise. The pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms refresh both body and mind, providing the perfect place to unwind from a stressful world.
With this package you can use all the fitness and leisure facilities as well as receiving a relaxing treatment. Fully trained professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you, so that you emerge feeling sleek and carefree.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the extensive range of facilities and services available to you. Take a relaxing dip in the pool, or unwind in the sauna or steam room before your treatment.
Enjoy one treatment (approximately 25 minutes in total) from Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or facial. Spend the rest of your time taking advantage of the fitness and leisure facilities available to you or simply take the opportunity to just relax.
When you purchase a spa day experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- 33 locations to chose from across the UK
- Allow approx 6 hours for your spa day experience
- Minimum age 18 years
- One free treatment as part of the package
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
Enjoy the sights of London from two captivating perspectives with this Virgin Experience Days Lunch Cruise and London Eye for Two.
You can watch the capital's famous landmarks glide past your window while you enjoy lunch on-board a high-class dining boat, with great food and a warm atmosphere while you take in the view.
After you've eaten, prepare to get on-board the famous London Eye and soak up panoramic views across the city. The UK's most popular tourist attraction, the London Eye is based close to Westminster Bridge and offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, St Paul's Cathedral, Cleopatra's Needle, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Canary Wharf and much more — up to 25 miles in each direction.
This experience day is the perfect way to see the capital in all it’s glory and makes a wonderful gift.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the information and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier, London
- Experience lasts approximately three hours
- Three course set menu lunch
- Runs February to November
- Minimum age 5 years
- Under 18's need parental/guidance consent
- These are not fast-tracked tickets and there will be an element of queuing for the London Eye
Virgin Experience Days One Night Break for Two at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel - London
- In Stock
Are you in need of a break? You'll be spoilt for choice with this One Night Leisure Break for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, providing you and a partner or friend with the perfect opportunity to get away and relax. With a selection of 4* hotels in and around London to choose from, you can indulge yourself in an overnight break and see the capital while you're at it. Choose from the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt in South Kensington for a bit of high-end shopping, or the Radisson Blue Edwardian Grafton, located near Regents Park, for a bit of sightseeing with the British Museum and Madame Tussauds close by. Radisson Blu New Providence Wharf provides a more peaceful location in the heart of the business district, and the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow is ideally situated near the airport just outside of central London, so you can enjoy London without getting caught up in the bustle of the city centre if you don't want to. There's a location to suit everyone's taste in this incredible leisure break, which includes a full English or continental breakfast each on the morning of your departure. What's included: One night break in one of the following hotels: Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf, Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel. Full English or continental breakfast each the following morning, Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, Cancellation Indemnity.
Virgin Experience Days Double Supercar Driving Thrill Plus High Speed Passenger Ride
- In Stock
Experience the thrill of driving not one but two of the most amazing supercars with this Double Supercar Thrill experience. You can choose to drive the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche, which two will you select? Once you have recovered from the excitement of driving your first supercar, you get to do it all over again by getting behind the wheel of your second chosen supercar. As well as driving, you will also see how your instructor does it as they take you around the track for an exciting high speed passenger ride, as they find the quickest way in and out of the corners. On arrival at the centre at your allotted time you will receive a demonstration lap followed by an in-car briefing on driving techniques and safety by your instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car. Then it's on to the main event, get behind the wheel of your first chosen supercar for 3 or 4 laps (depending on location) before driving your second chosen supercar for an additional 3 or 4 laps. Once you have driven your two chosen supercars you will receive a short debrief from your instructor who will add comments and a score to your driver’s ticket. You’ll then get into the passenger seat of a specially prepared performance saloon car for a thrilling high speed passenger ride that will leave you holding on tight. Your experience will conclude with the collection of your commemorative driving certificate. Locations: Leicestershire – Lutterworth, Lincolnshire – Gainsborough, Surrey – Chertsey, Yorkshire - Elvington
Take to the sky in an iconic Virgin hot air balloon and see the world from an amazing new perspective. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling as you drift on the wind, enjoying panoramic views and a unique sense of freedom. Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson; you're sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match. Your flight finishes with the traditional celebratory toast with a glass of champagne. There are over 100 launch sites in England, Scotland and Wales. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day but you'll need to allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The minimum age is 7 and under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. The minimum height is 4 ft 6 ins and maximum weight is 18 stone. You'll need to be able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for an hour and adopt the seated landing position. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has recently undergone major surgery.
The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborgini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassi and a 5 litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
- A briefing on safety and driving techniques.
- 3-6 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo depending on location.
- A presentation of a certificate as a momento of your experience.
- Experience Gift Pack including a personalised voucher and message card
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) (18 at Great Tew)
- You must hold a full manual driving licence (held for 1 year minimum at Great Tew) You must present your licence on the day of your experience, photocopies not accepted.
- Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington. 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
Locations: Staffordshire-Seighford. Leicestershire-Lutterworth. Warwickshire-Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon, Leicestershire-Prestwold Hall. Lincolnshire-Gainsborough. Yorkshire-Elvington. Oxfordshire-Great Tew. Kent-Lydden Hill. Surrey-Dunsfold, Surrey Chertsey, Wales-Anglesey Circuit.