Virgin Experience Days Theatre and Dinner for 2
- Was £99.00
- Now £84.00
- Save £15.00
- In Stock
Explore London's famous West End with this Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect gift for a real theatre lover.
This is the perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at a central London restaurant, examples of restaurants are Maxwell's, Prezzo, PJ's and Spaghetti House
- Tickets of two upper circle or balcony seats.
- Choose from a selection of West End shows including: Stomp, Spamalot, Thriller, Woman in Black, 39 Steps and Singing in the Rain.
- Location: London, West End.
- Minimum age: 18
- Available Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday.
- This experience is unavailable during the school holidays.
- Not available to wheelchair users due to limited disabled access.
- Beverages not included.
- Transport between restaurant and theatre not included
- All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods. Participating shows and restaurants are subject to change without notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Downton Abbey Country Film Locations Tour
- Was £160.00
- Now £136.00
- Save £24.00
- In Stock
Go behind the scenes of one of Britain's best-loved TV shows with this Downton Abbey Film Location Tour for Two. You'll visit several sites from the series over the course of the day, including Downton Village where you will get a guided tour of Downton hospital; the home of Matthew Crawley; Downton Place; and the home of the Dowager Countess for tea. Take in the stunning scenery, architecture, and quaint villages on a tour that will reveal fascinating facts about the making of this hit show and the history of the locations it uses. 9 hour Downton Abbey tour. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at your meeting location in central London, you'll be greeted and shown onto a mini coach for a 90 minute journey to the heart of rural Oxfordshire where the full-day tour begins. Your tour itinerary is subject to change but generally includes: Morning: Downton village see Kirkbymoorside which was used as the setting for the pub where Bates works when he leaves Downton Abbey; the Downton Hospital; the church that Matthew and Edith visit in Series One; and the pub where Branson and Lady Sybil elope to in Series Two. Lunchtime: Downton Place, explore the beautiful grounds surrounding this 16th century house that were used in Series Three. There is the option to stop for lunch here, though lunch is not included in this tour. Afternoon: Dower House, end the day with a guided tour of the property used as the home of the Dowager Countess and enjoy tea in the Downton Room, where many of the scenes featuring Maggie Smith take place.
- London - Gloucester Road
Virgin Experience Days Lunch Cruise and London Eye for 2
- Was £120.00
- Now £102.00
- Save £18.00
- In Stock
Enjoy the sights of London from two fascinating perspectives with this relaxing day out.
First you watch the capital's famous landmarks glide past your window while you enjoy lunch on-board a high-class dining boat.
A Thames Lunch Cruise promises great food and a warm atmosphere while you take in the view.
After you've eaten, prepare to get on-board the famous London Eye and soak up panoramic views across the city.
The UK's most popular tourist attraction, the London Eye is based close to Westminster Bridge and offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, St Paul's Cathedral, Cleopatra's Needle, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Canarf Wharf and much more — up to 25 miles in each direction.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier, London
- Experience lasts approx three hours
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Runs February to November
- Minimum age 5 years. Under 18's need parental/guidance consent.
- These are not fast-tracked tickets and there will be an element of queuing for the London Eye.
Virgin Experience Days The View from the Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- Was £100.00
- Now £80.00
- Save £20.00
- In Stock
This amazing Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two allows you to experience one of the most incredible landmarks in London.
With a viewing platform 500ft above the skyline, The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe so you can witness breathtaking views of the capital like never before. The 360º view stretches out 64km, with multimedia displays and state of the art telescopes on hand to really bring it life.
You’ll travel skywards on one of the 2 high-speed kaleidoscopic lifts, then move from floor 69 up to level 72 to experience one of the greatest cities on Earth on a whole new level.
After you’ve visited The Shard you can head off to a sightseeing cruise on one of the most famous rivers in the world. This hop on and hop off cruise along the Thames allows you to explore the city on ground level too, taking your time to stroll along the river bank and see all of the famous landmarks.
This experience comes with a personalised voucher and a message card, so it makes a wonderful gift for a loved one. It’s also a great treat to yourself to a day in the capital in a totally unique way.
- The Shard, London
- Entry for 2 adults
- Unlimited hop on and off cruise for 2 adult
- Includes a personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two
Virgin Experience Days Special Occasion Overnight Stay at The Mayfair Hotel
- Was £299.00
- Now £254.00
- Save £45.00
- In Stock
There are 5 star luxury hotels, and then there is The May Fair: An icon of expressive contemporary design, bringing together boutique attention to detail with grand hotel service, all in the heart of London.
A legendary luxury hotel with a glamorous past, The May Fair is the ideal location for a lavish weekend getaway. You will feel like royalty with Champagne and chocolates in your room and the pure luxury and opulence at one of the most famous hotels in London. Check into an icon of style and smile at the thought of a deeply comfortable bed, a sleek, marbled bathroom and a long, lazy lie in the next day, stirring only at the thought of a full English breakfast with all the trimmings.
Upon arrival at the hotel you will be met by the attentive staff who will take your bags whilst you check into your King Superior room. Few luxury hotel rooms in London can match the fine detail of a May Fair Superior bedroom: featuring deeply textured fabrics, Catalan-designed furniture and a beautiful Sicilian marble bathroom complete with power shower. The rooms are so luxurious you will not want to leave. You will find a bottle of champagne and an indulgent box of chocolates waiting for you, so toast the occasion whatever it may be.
The May Fair 5 star luxury hotel is moments from London's most chic shopping areas, Bond Street and the equally famous Regent Street, so you'll have plenty of time to shop and feel glamorous before retiring to your lavish bedroom. A delicious full English breakfast will be served in the morning for both guests before you check out and head back to reality.
This experience is for a one night stay and is available on Fridays and Saturdays only. Location: Mayfair, London.
Virgin Experience Days Helicopter Flight Over London
- Was £142.00
- Now £121.00
- Save £21.00
- In Stock
Why not take a helicopter flight over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the Capital city and a trip to remember. Make sure you bring your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
The flight departs from Chessington in Surrey. You should allow approximately one hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time. Available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
Please Note: During the London Olympics 2012 there is a no flight zone over London. Therefore this experience will not be able to be booked during the Olympics events.
- Minimum age 2 years however all children must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6.5ft.
- You should not fly if you suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, please check with Doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- Locations; Essex - Damyns Hall; Surrey- Redhill.
Virgin Experience Days Super Grand Prix Indoor Karting for 2
- Was £115.00
- Now £58.00
- Save £57.00
- In Stock
Go Karting is an exhilarating motor racing experience for the whole family. Sitting three inches from the ground, racing against fellow drivers and reaching speeds of up to 40mph, your driving skills and race craft will be tested around the challenging indoor race track. Whether you're a beginner, budding F1 star or a thrill seeker, this fast and furious Indoor Karting experience is the opportunity to see if you've got what it takes. You can leave the games console at home; no reset buttons, no enhanced driving options for your car, just you, the track and your competitors having the four-wheeled time of your life.
Top the time sheet and win to prove you have what it takes to be an F1 Indoor Karting star.This voucher is valid for 9 month from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
The experience takes place on selected Sundays to Fridays from January to November. Exclusions include Saturdays, School holidays, Bank Holidays, December, other exclusions may apply. If you wish to make a booking during the exclusion periods it may be subject to a further charge payable to the supplier.
Locations: Colnbrook in Berkshire, Birmingham in West Midlands, Loughborough in Leicestershire and Gateshead in Tyne & Wear.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Manchester United
- Was £52.00
- Now £44.00
- Save £8.00
- In Stock
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and three between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Virgin Experience Days Harry Potter Bus Tour of London For Two
- Was £50.00
- Now £43.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
Enter the magical world of wizards and muggles in this Harry Potter Bus Tour of London for Two. You'll enjoy a fun-packed excursion through various locations from the films including Kings Cross Station which was used to film Platform 9 3/4.
Visit the entrance to the Ministry of Magic and see the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts Bank and 12 Grimmauld Place on this 3 hour mini-coach tour through the capital. You'll see a side to London you never imagined while reliving many of your favourite moments from the eight films in this fascinating experience to remember. 3 hour London bus tour for two with a professional Harry Potter guide. Available on Wednesdays Saturdays and Sundays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you'll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 3 hour tour which finishes at Kings Cross. Along the way, you'll find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, and a photo opportunity pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 3/4. You'll discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and see where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double-decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. You'll walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron before ending up at the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only).
- London - Temple Bar
Virgin Experience Days Bungee Jump
- Was £60.00
- Now £51.00
- Save £9.00
- In Stock
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Virgin Experience Days Silverstone Thrill
- Was £145.00
- Now £123.00
- Save £22.00
- In Stock
Live your racing dreams at Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix.
Cant make up your mind up on which sensational car to go for? No problem, we offer the Silverstone Race Track Thrill Voucher that allows the lucky recipient to choose for themselves:
- Aston Martin Thrill : Blast the iconic Aston Martin VS Vantage around Silverstone for three sensational laps.
- Ferrari Thrill : Revel in the distinctive engine howl as you unleash the mighty Ferrari V8 around the world famous Silverstone Circuit. Ferrari Modena F1 Cars are fitted with a paddle shift gear box so you really will feel like an F1 Driver as you bang down the gears and throw the car in to corners.
- Lotus Exige S Thrill: A supercharged Lotus Exige S and a race track- what else want?
- Rally Thrill: Prepared by M Sport, the Ford Works Rally Team, the Fiesta ST is the same as the car used in the FST Championship
- Single-Seater Thrill: Hey, is that Lewis Hamilton? - No, its you. Our Formula Silverstone Single-Seaters are the real deal!
Located at Silverstone Circuit, Northampton
- Minimum age: 18 (Ferrari Thrill — 21 with a full driving licence for at least 3 years)
- Maximum age: 70.
- Height: 5'2" - 6'4" (Except Rally Thrill- 6'7")
- Maximum weight: 16 - 18 stone (Except Rally Thrill- 18 Stone)
- A driving licence must be presented on the day
- Participants must be in good health
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- The experiences are available on weekdays only
- For the Aston Martin Thrill and Ferrari Thrill, participants need to be aged 18 and over and have held a full driving licence for at least 1 year.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
Virgin Experience Days Paintballing for 2 - Full Day
- Was £25.00
- Now £21.00
- Save £4.00
- In Stock
Paintballing for 2 is the ultimate game of elimination and exhilaration. Fun, safe and maybe a little scary!
Join forces with or pit your wits against friends, family or work colleagues in the exhilarating world of paintballing.
Don a combat suit, load up on paint pellets and prepare for war in a thrill-packed event that has steadily grown in popularity in the UK.
Allow a full day for the experience and gameplay options may vary at different locations.
The Virgin Experience Day voucher price includes paintball park entry for 2, equipment rental, semi-automatic paintball gun hire, 8-10 paintball games per person, 100 paintballs per person and a hot lunch for 2however at selected venues lunch may not be included,
This experience is available at 50 locations across England, Wales and Scotland.
The minimum age of participants in England and Wales is 15 and all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to another participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
Virgin Experience Day Paintballing is also available for 4 people (MG001) or 8 people (MF435).
- Experience is for 2 people
- Runs all year round
- Participants must be in good health
- Allow for a full-day duration
- Minimum age 15
- Vouchers valid for 10 months