Virgin Experience Days 1 Night in Paris with River Cruise
- Was £529.00
- Now £446.00
- Save £83.00
- In Stock
This luxurious Virgin Experience short break is the best way to see the most romantic and picturesque city in the world.
With return Eurostar tickets between London and Paris, one night's accommodation with breakfast for 2 in a central Paris hotel, plus tickets to discover Paris onboard of a Bateaux Parisiens cruiser, this will be a truly memorable trip.
The beautiful city of Paris is a must-see, with its long traditions of history, art and culture. This experience will give you the opportunity to explore the stunning architecture and sights throughout your one night break, plus discover Paris from a different angle on a Bateaux Parisiens trimaran.
These boats are entirely glassed over with a terrace at the stern and outside walkways – perfect for exploring and admiring the architectural treasures of the capital.
A clear, lively commentary is broadcast as cruise past Paris’ most famous sites including Grand Palais, Le Louvre, Domes des Invalides, Notre Dame, and Place de la Concorde.
Your hotel will be centrally located so you can explore the sumptuous architecture and tranquil parks, relax at a pavement café and watch the world go by as you sip a glass of French wine, or take a romantic stroll along the Seine.
Discover world famous museums, art galleries and monuments. Marvel at the city’s many iconic landmarks including the beautiful Eiffel Tower, the splendidPompidou centre and so many more!
- Journey for 2 on Eurostar - London St Pancras to Paris Gare d'Nord
- One night stay in hotel in Central Paris. Full details of your hotel location are provided on your confirmation.
- Breakfast for 2
- Seine sightseeing cruise
- Time of year: All year round subject to availability
- Virgin Experience Day - One Night Paris Break for 2 with Seine Cruise
Experience the stunning views, thrilling highs and peaceful serenity of a hot air balloon flight.
Few experiences manage to be serene and thrilling at the same time, so taking a partner, friend or relation on a hot air balloon trip will be a day never forgotten.
The sensation of time being suspended as the world glides gently by is truly remarkable — not to mention the incredible views. Every flight is different, so no matter when or where you fly your sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match.
This is a magical experience that's wonderful to share.
- Safety briefing and participation in setting up the balloon.
- Balloon ride of approx 60 minutes as a member of a small group.
- Participation in deflation of the balloon.
- A glass of Champagne or soft drink when landed.
- Personalised certificate signed by your Pilot.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18's must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 4 ft 6 inch
- Maximum weight 18 st
- Participants must be in good health
- This experience is not sutable for anyone who is pregnant or recently undergone surgery.
- Allow 3-4 hours for whole experience.
- Launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities.
- Approx 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales