Virgin Experience Days Lamborgini Thrill
- Was £106.00
- Now £90.00
- Save £16.00
- Low stock, selling fast
The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborgini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassi and a 5 litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
- A briefing on safety and driving techniques.
- 3-6 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo depending on location.
- A presentation of a certificate as a momento of your experience.
- Experience Gift Pack including a personalised voucher and message card
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) (18 at Great Tew)
- You must hold a full manual driving licence (held for 1 year minimum at Great Tew) You must present your licence on the day of your experience, photocopies not accepted.
- Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington. 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
Locations: Staffordshire-Seighford. Leicestershire-Lutterworth. Warwickshire-Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon, Leicestershire-Prestwold Hall. Lincolnshire-Gainsborough. Yorkshire-Elvington. Oxfordshire-Great Tew. Kent-Lydden Hill. Surrey-Dunsfold, Surrey Chertsey, Wales-Anglesey Circuit.
Virgin Experience Days One Night Break at Ruthin Castle
- Was £99.00
- Now £84.00
- Save £15.00
- Low stock, selling fast
One night's relaxing stay at the gorgeous Ruthin Castle hotel plus a full Welsh breakfast the following morning. The 4* Ruthin Castle Hotel is set in stunning Welsh countryside with bustling market towns and two of Britain's best-known resorts to explore nearby. You'll stay in a charming double or twin bedded Noble room which blends tradition and history with modern comforts. Enjoy 24-hour room service, television, hairdryer, hospitality beverages, mini-bar, safe, telephone, and WiFi internet access. Local attractions include water parks, craft centres, the fascinating Ruthin Gaol and other magnificent castles. If you fancy getting out in the great outdoors, Denbighshire offers fantastic walks for all levels of fitness, canal boating and lovely beaches. Location: Wales - Denbighshire.