Laugh the night away with this fun-filled Virgin Experience Days Comedy Night.
With a variety of locations available, you can enjoy a side-splitting evening of comedy where top-class acts will provide plenty of entertainment for an unforgettable evening. The experience includes entry for 2 adults, and you can stay after the laughs too and enjoy the after-show party until the early hours.
Locations include Birmingham, Nottingham, Camden , Leeds, Reading and Watford.
With this experience you can enjoy some of the finest comedy around and it makes a great gift for a loved one thanks to the personalised voucher and gift card that are included.
- Includes entry for 2
- Various locations
- Experience gift pack includes personalised voucher
- Gift card included
- After-show party
- Virgin Experience Days Comedy Night
Treat the bon vivant in your life with the Virgin Experience Day Winery and Brewery Tour for 2.
Enjoy an informative escorted tour of the Royal Warrant-holding Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery, followed by a tutored tasting of a wide selection of the wines ales and liqueurs.
The tour involves a visit to the brewery and the grape pressing and fermentation areas the bottling and labelling facilities and finally in our unique cellar shop for a tasting of any of the products.
Set in the heart of ones of England's area's of outstanding natural beauty, all the wines are made from grapes grown in their Oxford vineyard. They also produce real ales and unusual liqueurs such as blood orange and damson vodka.
- Tour of the Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery
- Visit the bottling and labelling halls
- Tutored tasting of any of the available products
- 10% discount on any purchase from the cellar shop
- Minimum age: 18
- You should allow 1 1/2 hours.
- Location: Oxfordshire - Henley on Thames
Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your heros seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days.
The tour includes:
- A walk down the players tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans,
- The opportunity to take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player,
- Taking a stroll around the memorial garden,
- Visit the directors box and press conference facilities,
- Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game!
- Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game.
Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Man City fan would dream of.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
- Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days. Tours run everyday of the week, dependant on fixtures.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors.