Discover the magic of London's famous West End with this Deluxe Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious pre-theatre dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes. Depending on what is available when you book, your choice may include the star-studded hit musical Chicago, the gripping adaptation of best selling novel 'Woman in Black', or Willy Russel's award winning musical 'Blood Brothers'. Whichever you choose you are sure to be enthralled.
Standard Theatre and Dinner for two package is usually available from Monday to Thursday, Deluxe is usually available from Monday to Saturday, excluding Saturday evening performances.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre two course dinner at a central London restaurant
- Two top-priced theatre tickets to a West End show.
- Experience gift pack
- Minimum age: 18
- Unfortunately due to limited access at the theatres this experience is not suitable for wheel chair users.
- Your pre-theatre dinner does not include coffee or any other beverages.
- Transport between show and restaurant not included.
- All shows and restaurants are subject to availability and change.
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is