Doc McStuffins Lambie Boo Boo's
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Doc McStuffins Lambie Boo Boos
Doc McStuffins is a six year old with a magical talent for curing her toys of their boo boos and now your little one can follow in her footsteps by curing Doc’s friend Lambie of her tummy ache.
When Lambie’s belly is sore it will glow with a soft red light and she will make an “in pain” noise. Your little one will be able to cure her with the included magic syringe and Lambie will make a “relief” noise as the red light fades.
Lambie can also double up as a night light to take to bed as her tummy will light up when your youngster presses her hand.
- Suitable for ages 1+
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Cure Lambie’s belly ache with the magic syringe
- Tummy glows red when in pain, relief noise made when she is cured
- Doubles up as a night light
- Doc McStuffins Lambie Boo Boos
Step into the shoes of your favourite Disney toy doctor with this great Doc McStuffins Dress Up Set
Young fans of Disney’s Doc McStuffins can become their idol with this fun dress up set that includes Doc’s coat, badge, sparkly headband and stethoscope.
Playing pretend has never been so much fun as your little one heals her toys, just like Doc does in the show. Why not team it up with other Doc McStuffins toys from our extensive collection to give her a really authentic experience.
- Suitable for ages 3 years+
- Includes Doc McStuffins’ coat, badge, headband and stethoscope
- Doc McStuffins dress up set