Nike Air Force 1 Mid Trainers
The Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07: Legendary style, refined. A rich hoops legacy grows with the Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Men's Shoe, featuring a leather and textile upper for premium comfort and a Nike Air unit in the midsole for unbeatable cushioning. Benefits; Mid-top silhouette with ankle strap for secure lockdown. Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit. Metal tag on the laces reads & to honor the shoe's debut
- Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.
The Nike Hally Hoop: Timeless athletic style
The Nike Hally Hoop Women's Shoe has a basketball-inspired silhouette for iconic style, made with a mix of premium materials for comfort and durability.
- Combination suede, leather and patent leather upper for a premium fit and feel
- Rubber cupsole
- Environmentally-preferred rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability