The Merrell Outventure range is designed to take adventure outdoors with comfort durability and high levels of performance regardless of the terrain.These are more suited to the harsh environments of the winter with additional features to help keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic coated leather and mesh upper
- TPU waterproof shell
- 200g Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight low-bulk synthetic insulation keeps you warm in varying conditions
- Merrell Conductor Fleece provides lightweight versatile heat retention in varying conditions
- Fleece is treated with Aegis microbial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA foot frame for stability and comfort
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Removable EVA foot bed
- Merrell Snowbound Sole/Sticky Rubber
Take the bite out of winter with the voracious traction and protective warmth of this cold-weather hiking boot. Waterproof sealed to keep feet dry its lightweight insulation warms against icy temps and protects in front with a durable shell while biting into any and all conditions with its specialised self-cleaning M-Select GRIP sole.M-Select WARM insulation creates reflective micro-spaces that trap your body heat to deliver efficient warmth without bulk.M-Select DRY keeps your feet dry and comfortable when on the move by selecting just the right type of waterproof construction and materials sealing out water and letting perspiration escape for optimal performance. M-Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and odour-causing bacteria with reactive friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes.M-Select GRIP outsole roots itself in performance design with material made to deliver durable highly slip-resistant traction on wet and dry ground and over mixed terrain releasing dirt and debris with its specialised lug pattern.Colour: Black. Rubber, Waterproof Leather.