The second gent’s bike in the Coyote range is the Nebraska, it's the big brother to the entry level Seattle. Featuring the same distinctive high tensile steel frame with a profiled down tube for extra stiffness, geometry ideal for entry level off-road and trail/road riding. Coyote suspension forks help smooth out the bumps to prevent fatigue. Drivetrain components are from the market leader Shimano and are a slight upgrade over the Seattle.
- Model Type : Gents front suspension 21 speed mountain bike.
- Frame Construction : High tensile steel frame with profiled down tube. Rear mudguard and carriers bosses.
- Forks : Coyote suspension (elastomer spring) with mudguard bosses
- Wheel Size : 26".
- Gear System : 21 speed indexed gears with Shimano EZ-Fire STI selection.
- Shimano tourney TX rear derailleur.
- Shimano Tourney front mech.
- Shimano 7 speed 14/28 freewheel.
- Silver 42/32/24T triple chain set with black 170mm crank arms.
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification : 36 spoke Coyote 354 double wall deep profile white rims.
- Front and rear black solid spindle hubs.
- Coyote 26 X 2.2 drive specific off-road black wall tyres.
- Brakes : Front and rear alloy V type brakes. Shimano STI alloy levers with reach adjust facility
- Handlebar and Stem : Alloy Ahead stem with MTB riser bars.
- Additional : Coyote comfort saddle with matching grips. Black seatpost with alloy allen key clamp
- Frame Colour : Green
- Fork : Black
- Weight : 15.6kg.
- Condition : Brand new sealed in manufacturers box.
The blue ridge is the top bike in the coyote steel framed range. Featuring the same distinctive high tensile steel frame with a profiled down tube for extra stiffness, geometry ideal for entry level off-road and trail/road riding. Coyote suspension forks help smooth out the bumps to prevent fatigue. Drive train components are from the market leader shimano. They consist of front and rear shimano de-raillers with 21 speed shimano S.TI. push button shifters and a shimano seven speed freewheel. The blueridge comes fully loaded when it come down to stopping power, front and rear disc brakes. All combine to produce easy operate pin sharp gear selection. The blue ridge rolls along on the same bullet proof pair of lightweight coyote rims with black alloy disc brake hubs and rustless spokes. Perhaps one of the best entry level 21 speed mountain bikes.