SKINS cycle essentials compression arm sleeves are based on 400 fit and feature dynamic gradient compression to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation helps prevent lactic acid build-up while muscle focus helps limit injury risk so you'll be ready to ride first thing in the morning.The arm sleeves are designed to fit under SKINS jerseys with elastic grippers to prevent slipping. Wear them for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops mid-season then slip the sleeves into your pocket for easy storage. SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muscle support and stability during activity.
- Warp Knit fabric provides for optimum compression control and durability.
- SKINfit based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm ensures the ultimate fit.
- SKINdry ensures enhanced moisture management wicking.
- SKINtemp provides enhanced body temperature optimisation.
- SKINUVblock provides proven 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- 4 needle flat lock stitching provides both durability and comfort.
- Reflective heat seals.
- Jacquard elastic with silicon gripper.
- PU bonded finish at top to hold in place.
Skins Essentials Unisex Calf Tights with Stirrup
- Low stock, selling fast
This is part of a layering system inlaid with smart new technology to help cyclists perform at their best. All these cycle shorts compression jerseys and base layer tops feature SKINS dynamic gradient compression to help you power through the miles.This series can accurately determine compression levels required while athletes are in motion.
Different sports require different levels of compression in different areas and it's here that this series excels. SKINS studied exactly where on the body compression should be applied and how much compression is needed during activity. The results are applied into these garments to create the new SKINS Dynamic Gradient Compression. SKINS performed a 3D body scan of hundreds of athletes amateur and professional of all shapes and sizes.
From the 800000 measurements taken of each athlete SKINS established 400 key fitting points. This provides the blueprint for these garments.In addition these garments feature Memory MX fabrics to provide controlled consistent elasticity and perfectly focused support complementing the body's natural movement and reducing the risk of injury.Colour: White.