Scandal by Raleigh Scandal Bout BMX 20 inch Wheel 11 inch Frame Bike
- In Stock
- 3-piece cro-moly crank with sealed mid bb
- 25t sprocket and 9t cassette hub
- Rear alloy tektro u-brake
- Front alloy caliper and alloy levers
- Alloy rims on alloy 10 mm front hub
- Rear 14 mm alloy cassette hub
- 2.2 inch brown sidewall freestyle tyres
- Steel 2-piece BMX design bars with alloy 4-bolt stem
- 2 stunt pegs
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
Scandal by Raleigh Scandal Jab BMX 20 inch Bike
- In Stock
Single speed, alloy V-brakes with alloy/resin levers, BMX style handlebar with crossbar; gyro, stunt pegs; 10 inch BMX freestyle frame, suitable for inside leg 49-55 cm.