Nike Womens Wild Trail Trainers
The dividing line between civilisation and the wild the trail is unforgiving, unrelenting and untamed. The Wild Trail trainers by Nike were engineered not just to handle the toughest terrain, but to won it so dig deep and run dirty.
The Nike Trail Running collection features two shoes - the Kiger and the Wildhorse and these trainers are part of the Nike Terra Wildhorse range. They feature a bold, bright colourway that shines through even the thickest of mud, while the light, low profile traction can tackle any terrain. Cross-country inspired lugs grip the ground intensely giving you exceptional traction, while the engineered mesh upper offers lightweight breathability.
The rounded heel optimises your natural stride as you make impact with the ground, while the internal bootie stretches as your foot moves giving you additional comfort and support. Team these trainers with your outdoor Nike running apparel for a workout outfit worthy of the trail.
- Trail trainers by Nike
- Light, low profile traction
- Rounded heel optimises your natural stride
- Internal bootie stretches for comfort and support
- Engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability
- Cross-country inspired lugs to grip the ground giving you exceptional traction
Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 Trainers
These Zoom Pegasus 31 trainers by Nike are their most responsive and quickest deign yet with updated Nike Zoom Air cushioning, lightweight mesh that supports your foot and a lower offset groomed for speed.
With a Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel these running shoes deliver a low-profile, highly responsive cushioning designed to bring the unit closer to the foot for superior cushioning from the first mile to the last. An engineered mesh upper is designed with fewer layers that reduce the shoe's weight as well as support your foot, while ensuring they stay well ventilated.
Wear these trainers with a pair of Nike three-quarter running tights, a high-intensity sports bra and colour popping tank top for a streamlined and coordinated workout look this season.
- Zoom Pegasus 31 trainers by Nike
- Nike Zoom Air unit under heel for responsive cushioning
- Engineered mesh upper designed with fewer layers reducing shoe weight
- Midfoot saddle composed of mesh and no-sew overlays for ventilation
- Reflective elements under the saddle for enhanced visibility in low light
- Premium Cushion foam for soft responsive cushioning and support
- Internal heel counter wraps the foot for a snug and secure fit
- Waffle outsole enhances durability and provides exceptional multi-surface traction
Nike FREE 5.0 Running Shoes
The Nike FREE 5.0 Running Shoe is made with Flywire cables that wrap the foot and adapt to your stride. Deep hexagonal flex grooves in the Nike FREE midsole provide natural flexibility with every step. With a lightweight woven mesh upper for breathability and Flywire technology for ultra-lightweight support. Deep hexagonal flex grooves for a natural, barefoot-like ride. No-sew overlays throughout provide support and durability without added weight. After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.Colour: Black Multi. Upper: Other materials/textile. Lining and sock: Textile. Sole: Other materials.