Garmin Forerunner 110 Unisex GPS Watch
- Was £179.00
- Now £109.00
- Save £70.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Forerunner 110 Unisex GPS Watch is a simple and convenient way to help keep a track on your training.
It is easy to use, has button operated start and go function, allowing you to start your run without the complicated set up. High sensitivity GPS receiver records position, speed/pace, distance and calorie data. Firstbeat advanced heart rate-based calorie computation (with HRM only), ANT+ heart rate monitor compatible. USB interface, compatible with Garmin Connect. Water resistant up to 1m (IPX7). Automatic Time Zone.
The Forerunner 110 Unisex GPS Watch has an eight hour battery life, it is also compatible with Garmin Training software.
H 66, W 135, D 135 cm.Colour: Black.
Garmin Forerunner 110 Ladies GPS Watch
- Was £199.00
- Now £139.00
- Save £60.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Garmin Forerunner GPS Running Watch can you help you change the way you train.
- Records distance, duration, pace and calorie data
- Speed measurement function
- Black and white display
- Automatic time zone
- H 66, W 135, D 135 cms.
Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Brand. Personal fitness and activity band. Displays steps, calories and distance. Monitors sleep time and inactivity periods. Monitors activity levels and sets daily goals. Prompts activity and keeps you moving. Displays current time. Can be worn 24/7. 1 year battery life. Water-resistant. Wirelessly syncs with Garmin connect.Colours: Black, Blue, Grey, Purple, Teal.
Soft strap heart monitor. Transmits heart rate to your compatible device. Removable adjustable strap. Automatic device recognition. Machine washable strap.
Winner of Trek and Mountain 'best in test' award. GPS enabled navigation wristwatch. Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass. Stores up to 10,000 track points and 1000 way points. Wireless connectivity with Garmin wireless devices. TracBack navigation to find your way back to your starting point. Real time performance monitor. Tracks distance, vertical speed and pace. Integrated body temperature sensor
Garmin Fenix outdoor GPS navigator watch with compass, altimeter and barometer
• Winner of Trek and Mountain 'Best in Test' award
• GPS enabled navigation wristwatch
• Altimeter, Barometer and 3-axis compass
• Stores up to 10,000 track points and 1,000 waypoints
• Wireless connectivity with Garmin wireless devices
• TracBack navigation to find your way back to your starting point
• Real time performance monitor
• Tracks distance, vertical speed and pace
• Integrated body temperature sensor
• Waterproof to 50 metres
Garmin Fenix is the first GPS navigator + ABC (Altimeter, Barometer & Compass) wristwatch to include comprehensive Garmin GPS navigation. With self-calibrating ABC sensors and Garmin quality navigation features such as TracBack it provides a new standard for navigation in mountain environments. You can create and follow routes and mark up to 1,000 waypoints which you can navigate with ease. In addition Fenix can store up to 10,000 track points. Share data wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS units and smartphones. Rugged, stylish and waterproof to 50m it's as comfortable for everyday wear in the inner city as it is off the beaten path, conquering mountains or having great adventures.
This Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch helps you keep pace as you run, so you can get into your stride and reach your goals.
It tracks your distance using GPS so you can pound the pavement or go off road and always cover the right amount of miles. It also gives you an alert each time you clock a mile, while the screen flashes up the time so you can adjust your pace and stay motivated.
It also lets you know when you achieve personal bests, such as your fastest mile or longest run to show you your progression as you train. It boasts a Virtual Pacer that compares your current running speed to your target too, with a run/walk feature that factors breaks into your route if you're just starting out.
The screen can show distance, pace or both and you can start the counter with just the simple press of a button. The light material also makes it extra comfortable, with a water resistant design to ensure even the rain won't stop you clocking up those miles.
This fitness watch also works with Garmin Connect - simply plug it into your computer using the USB cable to upload your run, view your route and get in depth detail for every single mile.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual pacer
- Run/walk feature
- Auto lap
- Auto pause
- Water resistant up to 50 m
- Automatic time zone
- Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- up to 5 hours battery life in training mode
- up to 5 weeks in power save mode
- Weight: 1.3oz (36 g)
- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
The touchscreen Edge 510 Performance Bundle is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT+ compatible sensors that measure your heart rate, speed /cadence and power. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as forests and valleys.
- Purpose built rugged, waterproof bike computer
- 2.4 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Records distance, speed, ascent/descent, grade and more
- Customisable data fields for training or racing
- Includes a premium heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity for social media updates via your Smartphone
- Live tracking feature for real time races and training viewing
- Real time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts
- Instant activity uploads to Garmin Connect
- Up to 20 hour battery life
- Includes a quarter-turn bike mount, out front bike mount and bike tether
Rugged, durable, waterproof action camera.
1080p HD vido recording. 16MP CMOS image processing. 1.4" full colour playback screen. Internal mic for sound capture. Digital Image stabilisation feature. Lens distortion correction. Multiple HD video recording modes. Extra long battery life. HDMI output.
- Preloaded with Garmin European Cycle Maps
- On or Off road bike navigation
- 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- IPX7 water resistant
- Barometric Altimeter records elevation data
- Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
- Routeplanner and round trip routing
- Cycle specific POIs
- Upto 17 hours battery life
- 180 hour ride history storage
Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect Edge Touring Plus works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed for cycling. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, European bike-specific maps preloaded in the Edge Touring Plus make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). The Barometric Altimeter in the Edge Touring Plus gives elevation, total ascent, total descent and gradient information on the go. It also displays a graph of the elevation changes and records the elevation data.
Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Band and Heart Rate Monitor Bundle
- In Stock
This Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Band assigns you personalised daily goals, with an impressive one year battery life so you can always track your progress.
It uses information about your current fitness to assign you an attainable, daily goal that adjusts each day. This bundle also includes a heart rate monitor to give you a complete picture of your activity levels.
Prolonged time sat at a desk can have huge implications on your fitness levels, so this band also reminds you every hour to get moving and walk around to up your step count.
With just the simple touch of a button, you can wirelessly sync your band with the Garmin Connect on your smartphone or laptop and upload all of your data. This lets you see a complete picture of your steps, activity and calories burned allowing you to set challenges and earn virtual badges to keep you motivated.
Even when it's time for bed this handy band doesn't stop, recording your sleep patterns to help you see how you can get the most from your rest time. It's also water resistant so you can keep it on in the shower or head outside for a jog in any weather.
The sleek style of the band is matched with a digital clock display to complete the practical appeal.
- Displays steps, calories and distance
- Monitors sleep time and inactivity periods
- Monitors activity levels and sets daily goals
- Prompts activity and keeps you moving
- Displays current time
- Can be worn 24/7
- One year battery life
- Wirelessly syncs with Garmin Connect software
- Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Band and Heart Rate Monitor
Secures your Garmin Virb, Virb Elite to your head. Soft strap construction.
Ultra secure interlocking joints. Fully adjustable to fit all head sizes. Can be worn over hats and diving gear. Secure Virb to your head and capture your entire adventure with this comfortable and adjustable mount that also may be worn over hats. This mount features interlocking joints that grip in place.
Preloaded with Garmin European Cycle Maps. On or off road bike navigation. 2.6 inch customisable colour touch screen. IPX7 water resistant. Auto lap and auto pause timer. Route planner and round trip routing. Cycle specific POI. Up to 17 hours battery life. 180 hour ride history storage. Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect.
Garmin Edge Touring cycling GPS
• Preloaded with Garmin European Cycle Maps
• On or Off road bike navigation
• 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
• IPX7 water resistant
• Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
• Route planner and round trip routing
• Cycle specific POIs
• Up to 17 hours battery life
• 180 hour ride history storage
• Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed for cycling. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, European bike-specific maps preloaded in the Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads or on paths and trails.