This Falcon Corsa 700C Road Bike is lightweight and versatile – perfect for the daily commute or a weekend in the great outdoors.
The lightweight alloy frame means you can really pick up speed, while front and read calliper brakes keep you in complete control. Narrow tyres and alloy rims make it suitable for both tarmac and light off-road riding, along with 14 speed Shimano gears that make light work of steep hills.
A padded seat and comfortable A-head handlebars allow you to focus on your ride so you can get fit and enjoy some fresh air.
- Lightweight alloy road bike frame
- 14 speed Shimano gears
- A-head handlebar and stem
- Narrow section tyres and double wall alloy rims
- Front and rear alloy dual pivot calliper brakes
- Inside leg 30-36 inch
- Falcon Corsa 700C road bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)