The ultimate chain for all-round bicycle security, the innovative City chain is built around a nigh-on impenetrable multi layered hardened steel lock body with Powercell technology and the X-plus locking mechanism. Hexagonal section 10 mm hardened steel chain includes a Powerlink, which fits directly into the lock body for extreme resistance to torque/pulling attack. Lengths quoted are on the external circumference of the whole lock when locked.
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike after it has been delivered. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
Here's what you can expect after you have placed your order:
- You will receive a call from our assembly team within 48 hours to let you know they have got your request
- Give them a call back with your reference number once you have received your bike
- Arrange a convenient time for the mechanic to visit
- Our bike mechanic will arrive at your home and build your bike in a suitable area of your choice.
- Each bike receives a multi point safety check
- Ensure your bike’s performance is the best it can be and avoid any misalignment of gears, poor braking and niggling noises
Basic Service Description – (cost of parts not included)
- Adjusting the tension and alignment of Gears, Brakes, and Headset, checking all nuts and bolts are secure.
- Inspection of wheel Hubs and Tyres for wear or damage, and inflation of the Tyres to the correct pressure. We will also check and lubricate the chain.
- A final Safety Check will ensure that your bike is ready to ride once again.
Constructed from Thermalite fabric, this knitted garment is perfect for regulating your body temperature during activity, whether it is for training or competition. Keeping you feeling cool while your body heats up, this fabric is soft to the touch and feels smooth next to your skin. While this technology keeps you feeling good underneath, the hard wearing fabric and water repellent treatment unsure the elements are kept on the outside. There are also the additional features of reflective piping, two zipped security pockets and a flat bonidex waistband.Colour: Black/Yellow. Polyester. Machine washable.