Folding X Frame Cycle From V Fit is great for improving your cardiovascular fitness whilst also toning your lower body!
Featuring 8 different levels of resistance you will be able to select a program and pace that suits you, helping you achieve your personal best in the comfort of your own home! As the X Frame Cycle is foldable, you will have no issue storing it away when not in use!
- Frame: Tubular steel main frame, handle bar uprights and handlebars. Frame folds for storage
- Frame finish: Chip resistant silver coloured Epoxy powder coated
- Cycle action: Single action with fixed handle bars
- Drive system: Composite PU belt with freewheel drive
- Resistance system: 1.2kg cast iron flywheel with multiplate magnets
- Resistance adjustment: 8 step controller
- Saddle: Expanded foam with adjustable footsteps
- Exercise monitor: Single screen - 6 functions with calorie (theoretical calorie burn), distance (miles), hand pulse (beats per minute), Scan speed (mph) & time (minutes & second) modes
- Maximum in use dimensions: L 81, W 25, H 32 cms
- Weight: 18kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 222lbs / 15.7 stones
This York Active 110 Treadmill boasts top speeds of 13 km/h so you can get fit and tone up, without having to deal with any sudden showers.
Simple and easy to set up, this running machine features 13 different programmes so you can mix up your workout. There's also a body fat analyser that means you can keep track of your progress as you shed those unwanted pounds.
The cushioned running deck means less impact on your knees and legs so you can go for a gently jog or really work up a sweat without risking injury. The large LCD display also allows you to check time, distance and speed while the hand pulse sensors measure your heart rate so you know how hard you're working.
You can fold the Active 100 Treadmill away to save space when not in use, with a hydraulic assisted mechanism to take any of the strain out of putting it away.
Dimensions: open; L 153 cm, W 74 cm, H 125 cm
Dimensions: folded; L 104 cm, W 74 cm, H 138cm.
- Top speed of 13 km/h
- 13 programmes
- Body fat analyser
- Cushioned running deck
- Large LCD display
- Hand pulse sensors
- Folds away
- Hydraulic assisted mechanism
- York Active 110 Treadmill
10 minutes of vibration exercise on the Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate can equal one hour of normal exercise to get you feeling and looking great.
You can reduce fat and tone up to improve muscle definition, providing a major time saving compared to normal workouts and allowing you to reach your goals quicker.
The built-in computer offers 3 preset programmes and 50 levels of oscillating speed that are great for building fitness, helping flexibility, circulation, hormone secretion, metabolic rate, muscle development and fatty tissue reduction.
The Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate can also be used to help with aches and pains or as an effective warm-down after a workout. High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps.
- 3 user programmes with body fat scan (body mass index)
- 300 watt motor with 50 levels of oscillating speed
- High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps
- Integral 3 function monitor
- Robust tubular steel frame
- Rear frame deck support and transportation wheels
- Rubberised 4-point support
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg (18.89 stones)
- H 120, W 73.5, L 69.5 cm
- Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate
Getting in shape has never been easier thanks to the V-Fit MCCT1 magnetic cycle and elliptical Cross Trainer.
There's no need to head off out to the gym, along with all the monthly fees involved, when you can use this versatile piece of exercise equipment in your home.
It comes with 8 levels of manually adjustable magnetic resistance, so you can tailor your workout to suit your needs.
The LCD display features speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and scan functions. The padded saddle is adjustable, while the oversized foot plates also give the user optimum comfort.
It is a great way to tone up muscles, lose weight and give yourself a cardiovascular workout - you can even watch the telly at the same time!
- 4.5kg balance cast iron flywheel
- Tubular steel main frame and handlebar uprights
- Fixed safety handles
- Magnetic resistance system
- 8 step tension controller
- Monitors calories, distance, hand pulse, ODO, scan, speed and time
- LCD display
- Oversized footplates
- Chip resistant Silver Grey frame
- Multi-position handlebars
- Max user weight: 115kg (17.2st)
- Assembled dimensions: H 160, W 76, Lgth 135 cm
- V-Fit MCCT1 magnetic cycle and elliptical cross trainer
Banish that spare tyre and get fit with this Active Woman Melanie Sykes 2 in 1 Cross Trainer.
It's the ideal way to get killer curves just like Mel, without the unwanted gym fees.
It can be used as both a cross trainer and exercise bike so you can mix up your workout and exercise your whole body. It also features an LCD display showing time, distance, calories, pulse and rpm to ensure you can keep track of your progress.
The non-impact elliptical style allows your body to mimic a running motion without serious impact on your joints, reducing the chance of injury to get you looking and feeling fantastic.
- Cross trainer and exercise bike
- LCD display for time and distance
- Shows calories, pulse and rpm
- Non-impact elliptical style
- Hand pulse on handlebars
- Fixed and moving handlebar
- 100kg max user weight
- 5 kg flywheel
- Product weight: 66 kg (approx)
- Angled adjustable seat
The Dynamix Vibro Plate helps improve muscle strength, flexibility and stimulates blood circulation to boost your fitness.
A 10 minute session on a vibration plate is the equivalent of a one hour gym workout and can burn up to 350 calories, meaning the vibration training is fast, simple, safe and effective training tool to aid your healthy lifestyle.
It generates vibrations that are transferred to your body, causing your muscle to involuntarily contract for a surprisingly effective workout.
There are 3 programmes to pick from that are great for improving strength, circulation, flexibility, metabolism, fitness, posture, reducing cellulite and stimulating bloodflow, bone density, lymph drainage and fat combustion.
It can also be used to help with aches and pains or as an effective warm-down after intensive exercise.
- LED computer display: time, speed
- 3 pre-set programs
- Max user weight: 120 kg
- Floor plate 51.5 x 34.5 cm
- With remote control
- Dynamix Vibro Plate
The Dynamix treadmill lets you enjoy an effective home fitness workout whenever you want.
Ease your way back into exercising with a gentle walking pace – or feel the burn with a run up to a maximum speed of 14km/h (9mph).
Walking and running are some of the best forms of exercise for improved general fitness. Regular use improves cardio-vascular fitness, burns fat and increases energy levels - you are also targeting your bum and legs as part of a general tone-up.
Running on a motorised treadmill is kinder on your joints than road running – and you don't need to worry about rain showers, traffic or dog dirt! You can even get fit while watching your television.
The Dynamix treadmill folds away easily when you've finished to take up minimum space in your home.
The stylish display measures speed, time, distance, calories and heart rate. There are 12 user programmes, so you can tailor your workouts perfectly for maximum benefit.
- Max sped: 14 kph
- Running belt: 120 x 40 cm
- LCD display
- 12 programmes
- Incline levels of 1.5%, 2.4% and 3.3%
- 1.25HP continuous motor
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Folds for easy storage
- Folding Dimensions L:66 x W:68 x H146 cm
- Maximum user weight 100 kg
- Dynamix motorised treadmill running machine
This Active Woman Melanie Sykes Speed Bike is designed to tone your legs and abs while also giving a great overall workout.
As a mother of 2 Mel knows what it's like when you can't find time to exercise, but with this great speed bike you can easily hop on and burn those calories to get fit and toned from the comfort of your own home.
This robust cycle comes with a strong 15 kg heavy flywheel to help create momentum and a fluid pedal stroke, as well as an adjustable saddle and neoprene dipped handlebar.
The LCD screen helps you keep track of your progress and you can even watch TV as you pedal to pass the time.
Added extras include a water bottle and holder as well as iPhone holder, so you can pop in your headphones and pick some great tunes to really get you moving.
- 15kg heavy flywheel
- Adjustable saddle
- Neoprene dipped handlebar
- LCD computer screen
- Water bottle and holder
- iPhone holder
- Elbow pads
- Push brake system
- Alloy pedals
- Active Woman Melanie Sykes Speed Bike
This Melanie Sykes Active Woman Treadmill boasts 12 different workout programmes to help you get fit and toned.
It's perfect when you're short on time as there's no need to pack everything up and head to the gym, ensuring you can get killer curves just like Mel!
With its three manual incline levels up to 6% and up to 14kph speeds, this delivers a professional gym workout in the comfort of your own home. From a brisk walk to an uphill sprint, you can burn up to 100 calories a mile without having to battle the traffic or the bad weather.
With an attractive 2 tone design it also boasts remote buttons on the handlebars to ensure you're in complete control, with an LCD blue back light on the screen so you can track your progress.
The hand pulse handle bars check your heart rate too, so you can work up a sweat while watching TV to help pass the time.
This Melanie Sykes treadmill folds up for easy storage and comes with handy transport wheels so it's simple to move around.
- 1.25hp DC motor
- 0.8-14kph speed
- Folds for easy storage
- Transport wheels
- LCD blue back light
- Remote buttons on handlebar
- Unique 2 tone design
- Coloured 2ply belt with printed logo
- 120 x 40cm running surface
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Melanie Sykes Active Woman Treadmill
The Body Sculpture Rower is a high-quality rowing machine that also serves as a compact home gym - and folds away easily after use.
Built with a sturdy tubular steel frame, the Body Sculpture rower's smooth rowing action ensures comfortable training, allowing you to push yourself for longer.
The adjustable resistance and sturdy foot plates with adjustable straps make the Body Sculpture rowing machine and gym an essential piece of home workout equipment.
Chart your progress with the computer screen showing calories burned, time, count and scan. Now it's easy to set targets and monitor your progress.
The Body Sculpture BR3010 comes with a handy DVD explaining all the different mini gym exercises you can use to get yourself in great shape. Once you're finished, this versatile rowing machine just fold away easily for handy storage.
- Rowing machine dimensions: H 65, W 43.5, Lgth 185 cm
- Folded dimensions: H 128, W 43.5, Lgth 94 cm
- Maximum user weight: 110kg (17 stones)
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Easy home assembly
- Comes with instructional DVD
- Onboard computer monitors your progress
The mini bike is the ideal portable fitness device. Use under your desk at work or sat on the sofa at home. The mini bike can also be placed no a desk and pedaled with the arms and hands, ideal for those looking for a fully body workout. Features adjustable resistance to tailor your workout and computer with time, distance, speed, scan and calories used to provide all the feedback you need. Also comes with handle for portability and anti-slip feet for safety. Max user weight 100kg.
Body Sculpture Power Trainer
- In Stock
Power Trainer that has a sturdy tubular steel construction that is also height adjustable, The LED computer displays:
- 3 Pre-set programmes Vibration training improves:
- Muscle Strength
- Range Of Motion
- Bone Density
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Reduces Muscle pain, Soreness and Expediate the Recovery Of Damaged Muscles And Tendons
**Maximum User Weight is 100kg
** Weight of product 12.7kg.