With thermal reflectivity for lightweight warmth and sweat-wicking inserts this midweight top is the ideal all-day baselayer for aerobic activity. Finely tuned ergonomic seaming cuts a sleek comfortable-wearing silhouette. Omni-Heat technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.Omni-Wick moisture transferring technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for quick evaporation keeping you comfortable during physical activity.
- Omni-Wick inserts keep you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining for lightweight breathable warmth
- Performance fit
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- 4-way comfort stretch and ergonomic seaming
The Thermocool Base Layer is a new high-tech base layer with advanced moisture wicking and temperature regulation. It will keep you warm when it's cold and cool when you warm up.Spun with 10% antibacterial Body Fresh yarn the base layer has a close stretch fit high wicking properties and fast drying qualities. As a result this base layer ensures you are comfortable supported and dry as you ride.*Fabric: 73% Polyester (Thermocool Eco) 22 % Polyamide (Nylon) 5% Elastano (Lycra) Do not wash above the temperature stated on the garment label. ( Ideally below 30°C) For Techinical wear - best use - Grangers 2 in 1 cleaner and WaterprooferColour: Black.
SKINS cycle essentials compression arm sleeves are based on 400 fit and feature dynamic gradient compression to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation helps prevent lactic acid build-up while muscle focus helps limit injury risk so you'll be ready to ride first thing in the morning.The arm sleeves are designed to fit under SKINS jerseys with elastic grippers to prevent slipping. Wear them for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops mid-season then slip the sleeves into your pocket for easy storage. SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muscle support and stability during activity.
- Warp Knit fabric provides for optimum compression control and durability.
- SKINfit based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm ensures the ultimate fit.
- SKINdry ensures enhanced moisture management wicking.
- SKINtemp provides enhanced body temperature optimisation.
- SKINUVblock provides proven 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- 4 needle flat lock stitching provides both durability and comfort.
- Reflective heat seals.
- Jacquard elastic with silicon gripper.
- PU bonded finish at top to hold in place.
Made for when it starts getting a bit chilly while you ride, these have been made from unbreathable stretch fabric to provide a second skin and lock some warmth in. Grippers at the end ensure that they stay secure and don't ride up while in the saddle. A very useful and compact accessory for your kit bag. Do not wash above the temperature stated on the garment label. ( Ideally below 30°C) For Techinical wear - best use - Grangers 2 in 1 cleaner and Waterproofer.Colour: Black
The Altura Raceline Long Sleeve Jersey is a performance cut, pre shaped jersey that performs brilliantly on its own or in conjunction with a gilet or waterproof.
- Preshaped ergonomic panel design for a perfect fit in the riding position
- Stretch super Roubaix thermal brushed back fabric
- 3 rear pockets
The Altura Fleece Long Sleeve Jersey is a micro fleece mid layer that provides fantastic warmth on or off the bike. Features a casual cut for versatility with lightweight, high wicking micro fleece for performance and comfort.Colour: Black/Grey.