Jack Wolfskin Denali 65-Litre Trekking Ruck Sack
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
A robust, comfortable and slim cut trekking rucksack with a 65-litre capacity.
Tried and tested suspension system ensures unbeatable carry comfort. Adjust to fit perfectly. All contact surfaces are well cushioned. Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle. Main compartment with two access points and inside pocket, base compartment with large opening and height adjustable lid pocket with inside compartment.
Large external pocket, zip pocket, two mesh side pouches and fold out bottle holder. Trekking pole attachment. Preparation for helmet attachment. Preparation for hydration system. Integrated raincover in lid.
Dimensions: H 174, W 32/28, D 22 cm. Capacity: 65-litres. Weight: 2690g.
Versatile travel bag for transporting luggage over rough terrain or in bad weather. It's incredible durability is down to the waterproof main material and the double-layered, highly abrasion-resistant base. It has two carry options: carry handles or the packable shoulder straps (to carry as a rucksack).
- Main compartment with three inside pockets, flat external pocket with water-repellent zip
- Zip sliders with eyelets for attaching a padlock
- Shoulder straps can be stowed away
- Grab handle on top of the main compartment
- Two cushioned, highly reinforced handles on the sides
- Loops for attaching equipment on the outside
- Pack sack: extremely water-repellent and robust fabric with MEGA PU coating and immensely abrasion-resistant polyamide Ballistic 1680D material
- Base made from extremely abrasion-resistant Ballistic 1680D nylon material
- Measurements: 35 x 64 x 30 cm
- Capacity: 65-litre
- Weight: 1600g