The Child of Light: Deluxe Edition includes: A digital, cross-buy version of the game. An exclusive A2 poster designed by Yoshitaka Amano. A 24 page artbook with unrevealed arkwork. Two bonus digital content packs - Dark Aurora and Golem. An Igniculus key ring.
The kingdom of Lemuria is in despair. The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria. Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria.
- An Adventure Waits! Created by the talented team of Ubisoft Montrèal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.
- Take an extraordinary journey through the vast world of Lemuria and explore its mythical environments, interact with its inhabitants as you discover new locations and their secrets.
- The breathing world of Lemuria. Across your experience through Lemuria you will meet encounters that you will remember, from friendly fairies and gnomes to vile wolves and dark dragons.
- Fight monsters and evil mythical creatures. Aurora has the power to fight creatures from the dark and to restore the Stolen Lights. Fight alongside the Igniculus in Active Time Battle Systems.
- Your firefly ally can be controlled by another player, so you can live this adventure with your friends.
In this imaginative follow up to the classic Tecmo title Devil's Deception, first released in 1996 on the PlayStation, players can get a taste of what it's like to play on the side of evil. Much like its predecessors, Deception IV: Blood Ties is a strategy focused action game revolving around a deceitful main character known as the Devil's daughter who, assisted by three Daemons, defeats her foes through trickery. Deception IV follows the story of Laegrinna, an animated fragment of an imprisoned Devil's soul, as she battles her enemies by mischievously luring them into strategically placed traps.
From rolling boulders and spiked walls to spring boards, Iron Maidens, human cannons, falling bathtubs and banana peels, the player can choose from a multitude of dramatic, sadistic, and comical traps in order to finish off an enemy. Players will be able to upload their combos online (PlayStation 3 version players can upload their videos to YouTube) or challenge other players to beat their highest-scoring, funniest, or sadistic combos. Other network elements include leaderboards for total Ark (points accumulated in a level), clear time etc as well as uploading and downloading user created missions (Cross Quests). Age from 16 years.
- Over 30 maps across 4 vastly entertaining chapters
- Upload and download trap combo replays: Allow players to watch other users trap combo replays and share their own
- Compete against other player's scores online
- Cross-Save: Share and replay data across PS3 and PS Vita
- Choose between 100 elaborate, sadistic or humiliating traps to create unique killing combinations
- PS Vita: Traps can be set using the Touchscreen
Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where cars are the key to survival. Gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and vehicular combat against savage gangs of bandits. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland.
Be Mad Max - Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max's equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques.
Immersive primal wasteland: Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders.
Trash is treasure: Every scrap that's scavenged is important and can be utilized to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources.
Survive the open-world landscape: Staying alive isn't easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
Intense vehicular combat: Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
Build the ultimate war machine: Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle the Magnum Opus choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.
Age from 18 years.
Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £55.00
Playstation 3 500GB Console Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition and Optional 3 or 12 Months Playstation Plus
- Delivery by 03 November
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Early Access Edition.
Pre-order and get access to the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, available on November 3rd** in advance of the game's Standard Edition launch.
In addition to early access to the game, the Day Zero Edition features two bonus weapons, the AK-12 G Assault Rifle and Crossbow BO2. And players who pick up the Day Zero Edition will be able to level up more quickly with a full day of Double XP on November 3rd.
Finally, the Day Zero Edition also includes the Advanced Arsenal Bullet Brass Exoskeleton and EM1 Quantum directed energy weapon.
Play and rank up before the rest of the world with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.
The PlayStation 3 500Gb bundle with Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Uncharted 3 and Gran Turismo 5 is a versatile entertainment system bringing the best in gaming and Blu-ray films into your home. The PS3 Slim 500Gb console is a high-tech gaming machine boasting stunning graphics, enough processor power to support massive gameplay environments and the sociability of online gaming.
The built-in Blu-ray player also means you can enjoy HD entertainment, displaying the latest movies in stunning detail. The PlayStation 3's 500Gb hard drive gives you a huge amount of storage. features all the updates and new content that has been made available since the launch of GT5, including an in-game competition to win a driving day at Silverstone and a VIP trip to Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Built-in Blu-ray disc player
- Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 3 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- FREE access to Playstation Network
- PS3 Slim 500Gb console
- Age from 18 years
Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £50.00
Playstation 3 12Gb Console with Muppets in Manhattan Blu-ray and Muppets in Space Blu-ray
- In Stock
With 2 fun films and the PlayStation 3 Slim 12Gb console, this PS3 bundle brings you great value family entertainment.
The compact PS3 boasts stunning graphics and has a huge range of games to choose from. The built-in Blu-ray disc player also means you can enjoy next-generation high-definition entertainment, displaying the latest movies in stunningly rich detail.
With an additional array of features including internet access, digital photo and video storage and viewing on your television, plus video chat, there's fun for all the family.
This brilliant value pack includes 2 Blu-ray films, Muppets in Manhattan and Muppets in Space.
This console also offers you the flexibility to tailor your PS3 experience to suit your needs. You can start off with the 12Gb model and then ramp up the capacity by connecting a dedicated 250Gb hard disk drive (not included) if required for extra storage.
- PlayStation 3 Slim 12Gb bundle
- Built-in Blu-ray disc player
- Can be connected to 250Gb hard disc drive
- Includes Muppets in Manhattan and Muppets in Space Blu-rays (both PG)
Arktech. Some die for it, everyone kills for it. Join a futuristic online open-world shooter where thousands of players scour a transformed Earth competing for alien technology. Create a unique character and level up with diverse customisation options. Hunt alone or with others as you improve your skills and unlock powerful modern and alien weapons that will help you survive the massive battles that await in this constantly evolving online world. Explore vast landscapes on a variety of vehicles and lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts. Immerse yourself in the world of Defiance as the game impacts, and is impacted by, the Defiance TV series.
- Lead the charge in huge co-op battles and fierce multi player conflicts across an immersive world.
- Fight for survival in a constantly evolving environment with regular content updates and dynamic events.
- Create a unique character with diverse looks and broad perk and power choices.
- Level up and modify a wide variety of modern and alien weaponry.
- Use a variety of vehicles to explore a vast landscape transformed by alien technology.
- Impacts and is impacted by the Defiance TV series.
- Age from 18 years.
The CP-BT01 Bluetooth Headset has a sleek and subtle design, now with the choice of an extra colour, camouflage.
- include wireless operation up to 10m, it can be used on either the left or right ear and includes a built-in rechargeable battery offering 3 hours of continuous talk time
- 60 hours of standby time
Two PlayStation heroes are back to relive their first three adventures, remastered in stunning High Definition for PS3. Age from 7 years.
Playstation 3 Grand Theft Auto 5 with Tomb Raider, Dualshock Black controller and Playstation Plus 1 Year Subscription
- In Stock
Grand Theft Auto 5: Set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and the surrounding area, Grand Theft Auto V delivers a world of unprecedented scale and detail bursting with life, from mountaintops to the depths of the ocean. Focusing on 3 new characters: rich boy Michael, low life Trevor and corruptable repo man Franklin. Grand Theft Auto V is incredibly detailed as you try to make your through this world of crime and corruption. You can ride a selection of vehicles, from bikes to boats to train-hopping, arm up with a range of weapons and also play a host of mini games, including tennis, bike racing and a round of golf. Tomb Raider: Have you ever wondered how Lara Croft got started? Tomb Raider lets the player take control of a young Lara Croft as she is shipwrecked on a lonely beach and forced to fight for her survival. Using only Lara's wits, physical ability and will to survive, Tomb Raider drops you into an original and engaging story line, full of traps, pit falls and exciting encounters.Play more and pay less with PlayStation Plus - start getting even more from your PlayStation 3 with a whole host of premium and exclusive features, including games and content, member only PSN features and much more. Games: PlayStation Plus now offers even more value with a huge selection of download only and digital versions of popular Blu-ray Disc titles available at no additional cost to our subscribers. With PlayStation Plus there are always at least 10 games available to download and over 45 games delivered each year as part of the subscription.
Everyone's got what it takes. Turn your smartphone into a pocket-sized mic and sing your favourite songs to entertain (or in some cases disturb) your mates.
With the FREE SingStar App not only will your personal microphone be at hand for any harmonising emergencies, but you'll also be able to mix your own unique playlist and cue up the latest hits. Have a laugh with friends at your own SingStar bash or impromptu sing-a-long, and then show off your best bits (and, of course, your hilarious epic fails) on Facebook and Twitter.
Get the best hits in one place with SingStar: Ultimate Party on PS4 and PS3, and download tons more songs from the online SingStore: from pop to rock to hip-hop, with plenty in-between, with the likes of Rihanna, Passenger, Bon Jovi, One Direction and ABBA to choose from.
SingStar + You = A night to remember - or forget!
- Anyone can play from the tone-deaf to dazzling divas and wannabe rock gods
- Share your own photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter - don't be shy
- Rate and comment on other players' photos and videos in the SingStar community
- Create your own videos with all kinds of cool lighting filters and mind-bending augmented reality effects (PS4 only)
- Send challenges to your mates online
- Build up your XP and get rewarded for your game activity
- The FREE SingStar app works with both PS3 and PS4 versions of the game
- Features official music videos
- Age from 12 years
Get ready to go to war in PS3 Battlefield 4.
Featuring dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicle combat, and the chaos of all-out war, you can enjoy the freedom to do more while experiencing the chaos and adrenaline of being pitched into a warzone.
Fuelled by the next-generation power of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other. Demolish the buildings shielding your enemy, lead an assault from the back of a gun boat and much more.
In addition to its hallmark multi-player, you also get an intense, character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIP's from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home. There is no comparison – immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war.
Age from 18 years.
Playstation 3 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Delivery by 27 March
Development powerhouse, Kojima Productions, continues forth the "METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience" with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a near decade-long coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake's journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photo-realistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photo-realistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game