Playstation 3 Lego The Hobbit with FREE Downloadable Content
- In Stock
Explore Middle Earth and help Bilbo Baggins track down the villainous Smaug in Lego The Hobbit for PlayStation 3.
From the makers of the hugely popular Lego The Lord of the Rings, this brilliant game has been inspired by the first 2 films in The Hobbit Trilogy: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.
Join Bilbo as he leaves the comfort of the Shire on a journey through Middle Earth to help the Dwarves reclaim their lost Kingdom of Erebor inside the Lonely Mountain.
Visit key locations from the films, join in fun treasure quests, mine for gems, discover loot and craft powerful magical items or build immense new Lego structures.
Play as your favourite characters like Bilbo, Gandalf and the Dwarves. Collect, combine and forge new items in the blacksmith shop. For even more fun you can even play with family and friends using wireless play!
Pre order now for free downloadable content!
Character Pack 1 - Side Quest Character Pack
New surprise characters await when you take time to explore the hidden secrets of Middle-earth! Take command of a LEGO Big Figure River Troll or Girion, a brave Lord of Dale. The noble Thranduilís elk will offer you transport wherever you desire, or you can charge into battle with the fearless Dwarf soldier. Ever wonder what a Wizard does on his day off? Enjoy the simpler pleasures in life with Sarumanís Day Off.
- River Troll (Big Figure)
- Thranduilís elk (Transportation Figure)
- Dwarf Soldier
- Girion (Minifig)
- Sarumanís Day Off
- Dwarf Merchant Lady
Age from 7 years.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £12.00
Playstation 3 4Gamers Officially Licensed PS3 CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset
- In Stock
The premium 4Gamers CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset comes with an excellent range of features and benefits for both casual and serious online gamers.
High quality 40mm neodymium speaker drivers produce excellent stereo sound, while dual volume control allows separate chat and game adjustment, so can set them to the levels you're most comfortable with. A built-in powered amplifier provides superior audio quality.
Swivel styled lightweight ear cups, breathable soft fibre ear cushions and a padded headband provide maximum comfort, while the flexible microphone includes a mute facility.
The 4Gamers CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset includes a Plug n Play AV connector allowing quick and easy connection the PS3 system, with a 4m (oxygen-free copper) connection cable and a drawstring storage pouch.4GAMERS helpline: 800 5871102.
Playstation 3 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Delivery by 14 November
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it's too late.
- Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym
- Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more
- Unique storyline with new plots and twists - Surprising disguises, Brainiac's mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew
- Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code
- Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character's suits and abilities
- Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers
With five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders, MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship. Take to the track as a rookie rider and rise to the top of the championship in an exciting career mode or place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP legend in the brand new Championship Events mode. Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP 14 which contains all of the content of MotoGP 13 with twice the detail, or head online and compete in four game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet - five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders
- Experience the exhilarating racing experience like never before with improved bike physics and control
- Rise from the lower class right to the top in the exciting new career mode
- The Real Events features lets you relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode
- MotoGP 14 contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects
Playstation 3 Crimes & Punishments Sherlock Holmes
- Delivery by 03 October
With mysteries to solve and up to 10 possible endings, Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments for PlayStation 3 puts you in the shoes of Baker Street's most famous detective.
Become the legendary super sleuth and explore realistic environments and use all your detective skills to solve each case. Make important choices in how you approach each mystery, with every decision you make having an impact on the game and your reputation.
Crimes & Punishments on PS3 offers up to 10 different endings for the 6 grand cases that you must solve, making this a truly challenging and fun gaming experience.
Age from 16 years.
Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where cars are the key to survival. Gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and vehicular combat against savage gangs of bandits. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland.
Be Mad Max - Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max's equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques.
Immersive primal wasteland: Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders.
Trash is treasure: Every scrap that's scavenged is important and can be utilized to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources.
Survive the open-world landscape: Staying alive isn't easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
Intense vehicular combat: Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
Build the ultimate war machine: Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle the Magnum Opus choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.
Age from 18 years.
In this imaginative follow up to the classic Tecmo title Devil's Deception, first released in 1996 on the PlayStation, players can get a taste of what it's like to play on the side of evil. Much like its predecessors, Deception IV: Blood Ties is a strategy focused action game revolving around a deceitful main character known as the Devil's daughter who, assisted by three Daemons, defeats her foes through trickery. Deception IV follows the story of Laegrinna, an animated fragment of an imprisoned Devil's soul, as she battles her enemies by mischievously luring them into strategically placed traps.
From rolling boulders and spiked walls to spring boards, Iron Maidens, human cannons, falling bathtubs and banana peels, the player can choose from a multitude of dramatic, sadistic, and comical traps in order to finish off an enemy. Players will be able to upload their combos online (PlayStation 3 version players can upload their videos to YouTube) or challenge other players to beat their highest-scoring, funniest, or sadistic combos. Other network elements include leaderboards for total Ark (points accumulated in a level), clear time etc as well as uploading and downloading user created missions (Cross Quests). Age from 16 years.
- Over 30 maps across 4 vastly entertaining chapters
- Upload and download trap combo replays: Allow players to watch other users trap combo replays and share their own
- Compete against other player's scores online
- Cross-Save: Share and replay data across PS3 and PS Vita
- Choose between 100 elaborate, sadistic or humiliating traps to create unique killing combinations
- PS Vita: Traps can be set using the Touchscreen
Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron's Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best- guarded possessions are not safe from his reach. As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron's grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn't get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.
Age from 18 years.
Playstation 3 Mortal Kombat X
- Delivery by 15 April
NetherRealm Studios - next installment in its legendary, critically-acclaimed fighting game franchise propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. Mortal Kombat X combines cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.
For the first time, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game's most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.
Age from 18 years.
Players will battle fierce zombies as Yaiba, a Cyborg Ninja who will do anything to get revenge and stay alive. Cleaved in two, he is brought back to life with Cyber Technology. Brandishing his Ninja sword and the Mecha weapons in his Cyborg arm, he slaughters zombies with brutal, over the top abandon. Step into a stylized living comic book where stunning graphics depict a world gone mad.
Hordes of undead can only be stopped by Yaiba's willingness to use any means necessary to get the job done. Will he kill by turning his Cyborg arm into a razor chainsaw for slicing up undead or just rip off an opponent's arms to use as zombie nunchucks. Both possibilities fill Yaiba's heart with twisted laughter and the desire to kill more and more zombies! Age from 18 years.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light.
Survive the night: During the day, players roam FREE and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
FREE running movement: Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings.
Brutal melee and ranged combat: Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons.
Choose your play style: Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
Craft your weapon: Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
Breathtaking visuals and gameplay.
Age from 18 years.