Colour: Navy/Green. Upper: Textile. Sock and Lining: Textile. Sole: Other.
The Nike Shox NZ EU features a comfortable one-piece upper with locked-down lacing and a cushioned midsole, ideal for the runner who craves adaptive impact protection in a lighter package.Colour: Grey/Blue. Upper: Other materials/Textile. Lining and sock: Textile. Sole: Other materials
The Nike Shox NZ EU features a comfortable one-piece upper with locked-down lacing and a cushioned midsole, ideal for the runner who craves adaptive impact protection in a lighter package.Colour: White/Navy. Upper: Other materials/Textile. Lining and sock: Textile. Sole: Other materials.
Nike Air Max 2014 Trainers
- Was £130.00
- Now £129.00
- Save £1.00
- Low stock, selling fast
Nike Air Max 2014 Running Shoes – Black/Blue/Pink
A rework of the original, Nike unleashes the most flexible Air Max ever created - the Air Max 2014 trainer.
Offering maximum, flexible cushioning, the articulated full-length Max Air unit combines optimum cushioning and enhanced flexibility for the ultimate comfort on your next run. The engineered mesh upper ventilates your feet keeping them cool, dry and comfortable, while the lighter Waffle outsole has been redesigned to distribute your weight more evenly for a smoother ride.
Wear your Air Max 2014 trainers with running tights, a high-intensity sports bra and racer back top, all from Nike, for a coordinated running kit this season..
- Air Max 2014 trainers by Nike
- Articulated full-length Max Air unit for enhanced cushioning and flexibility
- Tubular construction allows more air underfoot for even transitions between heel strike and toe off
- Engineered mesh upper offers ventilation and support where you need it most
- Lightweight perforated foam mould to your foot shape for structure and breathability
- Lighter Waffle pattern outsole distributes your weight more evenly for smoother ride and enhanced traction
- Strategically placed no-sew overlays for seam-free comfort and support
- Sculpted Cushion midsole for enhanced cushioning and springy resilience
- Flex grooves for forefoot flexibility