What's new with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013?
Work through your to-do list faster.
• Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
• An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
• The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
• Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.• Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Office on one PC for business use
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable
- 7 Gb of online storage in SkyDrive
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents
- Improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touch screen
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft® Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, and PowerPoint® 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser.
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
Get started now. This plug and play mouse offers precise navigation and easy setup. Optical Technology. Enjoy high-performance optical technology. The 800-dots-per-inch (DPI) optical sensor delivers greater accuracy and control.Comfort for Either Hand. Experience modern design and premium finish for comfortable use in either hand. Symmetrical shape and rubber grips give you control and cushioning. H 35.7, W 56, D 106 mm.
Windows has been re-imagined to focus on your life. The beautiful, fast, and fluid design is perfect for a range of hardware: from compact, touch-enabled tablets and lightweight laptops, to PCs and large, powerful all-in-ones with high-definition screens.
It's smooth, intuitive, and gives you instant access to your people, apps, and stuff, so you spend less time searching and more time doing. You'll love browsing through the Windows Store and downloading apps to help you work more efficiently, or installing the latest games so you can compete with friends.
Whether you're completing a project, playing a game, or reading a book, with Windows 8, you can use touch, mouse, and keyboard together seamlessly to do what you want, the way you want. No need to choose one or the other. It starts quickly and it's cloud-connected so you can access your photos, documents, and settings on any Windows 8 PC.
Built in Apps With Windows 8, your entire PC is cloud-connected. You'll have new Microsoft Mail, Calendar, SkyDrive, Photos, People, and Messaging apps that are connected to services like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter just by adding them to your Microsoft account. From start to finish, we've re-imagined Windows.
It works the way you do and it keeps you connected to the people, websites, and things you love most. Apps are at the heart of Windows 8. Beautifully designed for your connected lifestyle, apps integrate with the services you already use.
Keep in touch with friends, browse the web, and store data in the cloud. It's all possible. No matter how you work and play, you can customize Windows 8 and work the way you want, whenever you want.Colour: Black.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £9.00
The Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headphones with built-in microphone are perfect if you want to chat, game, or listen to music.
Sit back and enjoy the quality digital sound, made even better with comfy leatherette ear pads. With the USB connection, you can get plugged in fast. And when you're ready to talk, the noise-cancelling microphone makes sure you're heard, crystal clear.
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, Vista or XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2), (excluding Windows XP 64-bit); Hard Drive - 60Mb free; Connectivity USB 1.1 port or higher (USB 2.0 recommended).
From Skype video chats with family and friends around the world to talking to friends old and new while you enjoy online gaming, the Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headphones will soon become an essential part of your set-up.Colour: Black.
Microsoft World 2013 helps you create beautiful documents.
What's new in Word 2013
Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free – and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.
New Read Mode
Enjoy reading with a view that displays your documents in easy-to-read columns on the screen.
Editing tools are removed to minimize distractions, but you still have access to the tools that are always handy for reading such as Define, Translate, and Search on Web.
Double-tap with your finger or double-click with your mouse to zoom in and make tables, charts and images in your document fill the screen. Focus on and take in the information, then tap or click again outside the object to zoom out and continue reading.
Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word remembers where you were– even when you reopen an online document from a different computer!
Watch online videos right in Word, without having to leave the document, so you can stay focused on the content.
Expand and collapse
With Microsoft World 2013 is easy to collapse or expand parts of a document with just a tap or click. Put summaries in headings and leave it to readers to open the section and read the details if they want.
Reliable Value, Ready When You Are - Look no further for a quality keyboard that offers great value. Get all the features you need and more with Microsoft quality and reliability. Quiet Touch keys and quick access to media controls simplify how you use your computer and let you focus on the task at hand. Media Center - Four hot keys let you control the most-used media activities (play/pause, volume up, volume down, and mute). Quiet-touch Keys - Quiet, responsive, thin-profile keys. Calculator Hot Key - With the touch of the button, you can quickly access the Calculator. Spill Resistant Design - Enjoy a drink while you work this keyboard is designed to withstand an accidental spill. Windows Start Button - Press to launch your Start menu and search your PC or the Web if you have Windows Vista or later installed. Plug and Play - No software needed. Just connect the keyboard to your PC and go! H 42.7, W 160, D 456 mm.,
Great value in a sleek desktop. This desktop set combines a spill-resistant keyboard and optical mouse to deliver all the features you need and more with Microsoft quality and reliability. Enjoy plug-and-play setup, Windows Vista integration, Quiet Touch keys with quick access to media controls and calculator, and a comfortable ambidextrous mouse. H 42.7, W 160, D 456 mm.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £29.00
The Closest to Being There - Enjoy a superior HD video quality with the LifeCam Studio, which includes a 1080p HD sensor. But great video is about more than HD. Keep your subject crisp with autofocus, from four inches to infinity. Shoot with great accuracy in wide angle with the LifeCam precision glass element lens. And, to make filming even easier, LifeCam features TrueColor Technology, which means your video remains bright and colourful in virtually all light conditions while ClearFrame Technology provides smooth and detailed footage. Use the built-in High-Fidelity Microphone to bring it all together: the vivid sights, colours, and sounds of real life. 1080p HD Sensor For superior sharpness and image quality. High-precision glass element lens. Wide-angle glass element lens for advanced, high-precision optics. TrueColor Technology - bright and colourful video, in virtually all lighting conditions. ClearFrame Technology - for smooth, detailed video. High-Fidelity Microphone - for more natural, detailed audio.Colour: Black.
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £9.00
Encryption and comfort at your fingertips - unlike standard keyboards, this one features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which can help protect your personal and business information by encrypting what you type. Enjoy the classically designed keyboard, with a pillow-textured palm rest for support and comfort. The desktop is completed with a wireless, full-size mouse that features enhanced side grips, four-way scrolling and BlueTrack technology. Not only is this desktop secure, comfortable and convenient - it's simple to use - just plug in the transceivers and you're ready to go! Taskbar Favourites - easily access programs in the taskbar with convenient keyboard hot keys. The keys automatically adapt to the new location of applications that have been rearranged by dragging. Windows Start Button - simply press the Windows start button to launch the start menu. Pillow-Texture Palm Rest - the pillow-textured palm rest gives comfortable support while you type. Comfort and control for either hand - experience full-size comfort with enhanced side grips for control, a shape that fits either hand, and a Tilt Wheel for easy side-to-side scrolling. BlueTrack Technology Works on virtually any surface in your home, office, or anywhere in between.Colour: Black.
Reliable and packed with features.
Work wherever you want with this full-featured mouse by relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology for precise cursor control on virtually any surface. You'll also enjoy great features like comfortable rubber side grips and five customisable buttons that help ensure confident navigation and peak productivity, without emptying your wallet. BlueTrack Technology - take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface. Comfort and Durability Enjoy rubber side grips and a contoured shape suitable for either hand. Dust-resistant design enables you to track confidently. Five Customizable Buttons Assign any button to fit your needs and gain quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often. Tilt Wheel Scroll horizontally and vertically.
*BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.Colour: Black.
Microsoft Office 365 features the latest versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office wherever you need it.
Purchase your copy of Office 365 and you get 12 months of Xbox Live Gold*
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household, up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,2 Publisher and Access.
- 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Now your Office is there whenever you need it.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
*Buy and activate between 18 July and 28 September 2013. (Redemptions must be completed by 31 October 2013). See terms at www.office.com/xbox