Stay connected with the new Office 365 Personal and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. One annual subscription covers 1 PC or Mac + 1 Windows tablet or iPad + easy access on smartphones. Office 365 Personal has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications and settings from anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 Windows tablet or iPad. Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
What it includes:
- Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 Windows tablet or iPad
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones)
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote Publisher, and Access
- 20Gb of online storage in OneDrive
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you're always up to date with the latest features and services
Microsoft Office 365 University gives you all your essential applications, plus cloud services that let you access your Office files and settings from virtually anywhere.
Best value for higher education students who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it includes:
• Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
• An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
• 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
• Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
• Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
• Be more productive with a full version of Office.
• Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
• Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
• Latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
• Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Please note: For University and college students, faculty and staff only. Proof of eligibility required after purchase to use this software.
Easily discover, visualize, and share insights from your data.
What's new in Excel 2013
The first thing you’ll see when you open Excel is a brand new look. It’s cleaner, but it’s also designed to help you get professional-looking results quickly. You’ll find many new features that let you get away from walls of numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data, guiding you to better, more informed decisions.
Top features to explore
Get started quickly
Templates do most of the set-up and design work for you, so you can focus on your data. When you open Excel 2013, you’ll see templates for budgets, calendars, forms, and reports, and more.
Instant data analysis
The new Quick Analysis tool lets you convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less. Preview your data with conditional formatting, sparklines, or charts, and make your choice stick in just one click.
Fill out an entire column of data in a flash
Flash Fill is like a data assistant that finishes your work for you. As soon as it detects what you want to do, Flash Fill enters the rest of your data in one fell swoop, following the pattern it recognizes in your data.
Create the right chart for your data
With Chart recommendations, Excel recommends the most suitable charts for your data. Simply pick the one that shows the insights you want to present.
One workbook, one window
In Excel 2013 each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you’re working on two monitors.
Curve for Comfort; Flatten to pack.
Enjoy stylish, compact comfort and reliable wireless freedom at your fingertips. Curve it comfortably for use. Then smoothly glide your finger up or down the scroll pad to navigate through a page and the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse responds precisely to the speed of your movement. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology*. While giving a presentation or surfing the Internet, roam 30ft away and retain reliable wireless control of your computer. When you pack up and go, you'll travel in style. Keep the tiny transceiver plugged into your computer's USB port, or tuck it into the underside of the mouse. Flatten the Arc Touch Mouse to turn it off, and slip it into your pocket or bag as easily as a mobile phone. Flexible Design Curve for comfort, flatten to pack. A perfect fit for your hand and your mobile lifestyle. Power On and Off Curve to turn on. Flatten to turn off. No button to switch. A green light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save battery life. Touch to Scroll Click. Tap. Flick. Control. Quickly brush up or down with your finger to flick into hyperfast vertical scrolling for smooth, intuitive navigation. Scroll slowly with a gentle swipe or quickly with a flick of the finger, then tap to stop. BlueTrack Technology Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.
*Perfectly Portable Nano transceiver magnetically attaches to the bottom of the mouse for wireless freedom. *BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.Colour: Black.
Take notes and have them where you want when you need them.
What's new in Microsoft OneNote 2013
OneNote is a digital notebook for capturing, storing, and sharing all kinds of information. Full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer’s hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go — on nearly any mobile device, tablet, or browser.
Top features to explore
Save and share files in the cloud
The cloud is like file storage in the sky. You can get to it anytime you’re online. In OneNote, it’s easy to save your files to your own SkyDrive account or to your organization’s site. From there, you can easily view, edit, sync, and share your notes and even work together with family members, colleagues, or classmates on the same notes at the same time.
Sync notes across computers and devices
When you store your notebooks in the cloud, you can seamlessly access and use the information you care about and keep it in sync across the OneNote apps on all your favorite devices — including your Windows computer, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Symbian device. You can also use the free Office Web App in virtually any browser.
Draw, sketch, or handwrite notes
Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any Touch- capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - Medialess - Home and Student
- Low stock, selling fast
Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence.
What's new in PowerPoint 2013
Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
More choices for getting started
Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
New, improved presenter tools
Hassle-free Presenter View
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- Use Presenter View on one monitor Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View without hooking up anything else.
- Zoom in on a slide Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on charts, diagrams, or whatever you want to emphasize for your audience.
- Jump to a slide Use Slide Navigator to browse to other slides in the presentation.
- Automatic set up PowerPoint can automatically sense your computer setup and choose the right monitor for Presenter view.