Lombardo Monza 2.0 Mens Road Bike
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
This lightweight Lombardo Monza 2.0 Mens Road Bike is perfect for your daily commute and weekend rides.
The lightweight alloy frame comes with 20 gears to ensure you can tackle steep inclines without compromising your speed. It also features low set handle bars so you can comfortably ride in a race position.
- Alloy 7005 series double-butted frame
- Integrated headset. Carbon-alloy forks
- Campagnolo Xenon 20-speed gears
- Lombardo 700C wheelset
- Canteliver brakes
- Black profiled rims and QR hubs
- ITM alloy bars and head stem
- Lombardo team racing crankshaft
- Royal viper saddle with alloy seat post
- Frame size: 55cm/21.65"
- Inside leg: 33-38 inches
- Lombardo Monza 2.0 Mens Road Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)