V & A Kalamkari Throw in Single, Double and King sizes
Inspired by the Jacobean period - an era renowned for its increased emphasis on colour and richness in design - this reversible Kalamkari throw from V & A features a different print on each side, both of which are bold and elaborate.
made from smooth polycotton fabric, the lightly quilted throw has diamond stitching and comes in Single, Double and King size options.
The Kalamkari range is full of co-ordinating pieces that you can mix and match from, creating a truly opulent bedroom with a unique appearance and classic feel. Matching products include:
- Duvet cover set (item number 3KPR4)
- Valance (item number 3KPRV)
- Fitted sheet (item number 3KPRQ)
- Flat sheet (item number 3KPRJ)
- Extra pillowcases (item number 3KPRA)
- Curtains (item number 3KPRF)
- Cushion (item number 3KPRD)
- Reversible throw
- From the Kalamkari range by V & A
- Sizes: Single, Double, King
- Jacobean printed design on each side
- Cotton/polyester fabric
- Matching bedding and curtains available separately
V&A Garden of Love Throw
- Was £190.00
- Now £94.50
- Save £95.50
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
V&A Garden of Love Throw - 255 x 260 cm
Inspired by the 18th century Garden of Love fabric popularly used in French furnishings of the period, this bedding collection from V&A features scenes of idyllic rural pursuits for a classic French country style.
Available in a choice of blue or pink, the throw is soft and comfortable with quilting for extra warmth. It’s machine washable too so you can ensure long-lasting colour and style.
For a beautifully coordinated period look, matching items from the Garden of Love range are available separately:
- Valance (see item number 436MD)
- Pair of standard pillowcases (436M9)
- Pair of Oxford pillowcases (436M7)
- Cushion (436ME)
- Curtains (436MG)
- V&A Garden of Love Throw
- Inspired by 18th century fabric
- 2 colour choices available
- Dimensions: 260 x 255 cm
- Machine washable
- Coordinating items available separately
A beautifully detailed floral print, perfectly capturing the essence of an English country garden. Inspired by designs from the Kilburn Album, one of the V&A's most treasured possessions. Coloured in a palette of soft greens and dusky pinks with lilac highlights, Guinevere has an understated vintage aura. The main floral print is complemented with a small scale co-ordinate and the collection includes a duvet cover, oxford and housewife pillowcases, fitted sheets, curtains and quilted throwover. A sateen cushion embellished with an embroidered floral bouquet completes.
Available in 2 sizes.Colour: Multi. Cotton, 180 thread percale. Machine washable.
Beautiful Embroidered Coordinating Thames Cushion Featuring a scene of London Bridge. Size: 230 x 265 cm.Colour: Blue. Cotton. Machine washable.