V&A Guinevere Lined Curtains
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
A beautifully detailed floral print, perfectly capturing the essence of an English country garden. Inspired by designs from the Kilburn Album, one of the V&A's most treasured possessions. Coloured in a palette of soft greens and dusky pinks with lilac highlights, Guinevere has an understated vintage aura. The main floral print is complemented with a small scale co-ordinate and the collection includes a duvet cover, oxford and housewife pillowcases, fitted sheets, curtains and quilted throwover. A sateen cushion embellished with an embroidered floral bouquet completes.
Pair fits rail width up to 229 cm (7 ft 6 inch). Single curtain width 168 cm (66 inch).
Available in a choice of 2 drops.
- 54" Drop - £65.00
- 72" Drop - £85.00
V&A Kalamkari Lined 3 inch Header Curtains
- Low stock, selling fast
V & A Kalamkari Lined Pleated Curtains
Inspired by the Jacobean period - an era renowned for its increased emphasis on colour and richness in design - these stunning Kalamkari curtains from V & A feature a bold and elaborate print on a smooth polycotton fabric.
A pleated header can be hung from curtain tracks or poles, and they're fully lined for added weight.
Available in 2 widths:
Single curtain width of 168 cm (66 inch) fits a pole width up to 229 cm (7 feet 6 inch)
Single curtain width of 229 cm (90 inch) fits a pole width up to 305 cm (10 feet)
The Kalamkari range is full of co-ordinating pieces that you can mix and match from, creating a truly opulent bedroom with a unique appearance and classic feel. Matching products include:
- Duvet cover set (item number 3KPR4)
- Valance (item number 3KPRV)
- Fitted sheet (item number 3KPRQ)
- Flat sheet (item number 3KPRJ)
- Extra pillowcases (item number 3KPRA)
- Throw (item number 3KPRM)
- Cushion (item number 3KPRD)
- Lined pleated curtains
- From the Kalamkari range by V & A
- Jacobean printed design
- Cotton/polyester fabric
- Matching bedding available separately
- 54" Drop - £120.00
- 72" Drop - £150.00
V&A Garden of Love Pleated Curtains
Inspired by the 18th century Garden of Love fabric popularly used in French furnishings of the period, this bedding collection from V&A features scenes of idyllic rural pursuits for a classic French country style.
Available in a choice of blue or pink, the curtains will make a beautiful feature of your window. The 3-inch pleated header tape can be hung from a track or pole, and they're machine washable too so you can ensure long-lasting colour and style.
- Pair fits rail width up to 229 cm (7 ft. 6 inch). Single curtain width 168 cm (66 inch), drop 183 cm (72 inch).
For a beautifully coordinated period look, matching items from the Garden of Love range are available separately:
- Valance (see item number 436MD)
- Pair of standard pillowcases (436M9)
- Pair of Oxford pillowcases (436M7)
- Throw (436MF)
- Cushion (436ME)
- V&A Garden of Love Pleated curtains
- Inspired by 18th century fabric
- 2 colour choices available
- Pleated header tape can be hung from a track or pole
- Width: 168 cm (66 inch)
- Drop: 183 cm (72 inch)
- Machine washable
- Coo-rdinating items available separately