Lift DIY projects to the next level with this Youngman Atlas 5-Tread Step Ladder.
It’s a 5-step step ladder that’s certified to trade standard EN131 for trade quality and safety. The maximum static load is 150kg and the safe working height is 2.49m.
This step ladder from Youngman is lightweight, with deep comfortable treads, a safety strap and a sturdy platform.
- Atlas step ladder from Youngman
- Trade quality platform step
- Certified to trade standard EN131
- Max static load: 150kg
- Deep comfortable treads
- Sturdy platform
- Safety strap
- Tread count includes platform
- Safe working height: 2.49m
This Youngman Loft Ladder – Spacemaker really is a step up in every way.
It’s got a shoot-bolt fastening mechanism for safety and ease of use, while it also boasts wide flat anti-slip treads and rubber feet. The loft ladder comes with a handy fitting guide and all the fixings. It’s 5kg in weight.
This loft ladder from Youngman works in 2 sections, and can take a maximum load of 100kg.
- Loft ladder – Spacemaker by Youngman
- 2-Section sliding loft ladder
- Minimum floor to ceiling height: 1.45m
- Maximum floor to ceiling height: 2.6/14.5m
- Maximum arc of clearance in loft: 1.213m
- Shoot-bolt fastening mechanism
- Fits openings as small as 45.7 x 40.6 cm
- Wide flat anti-slip treads and rubber feet
- Complete with all fixings
- Full fitting guide included
- Weight: 5kg
- Maximum weight: 100kg