V&A Garden of Love Curtains
- Was £150.00
- Now £75.00
- Save £75.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
V&A Garden of Love Pleated Curtains
Inspired by the 18th century Garden of Love fabric popularly used in French furnishings of the period, this bedding collection from V&A features scenes of idyllic rural pursuits for a classic French country style.
Available in a choice of blue or pink, the curtains will make a beautiful feature of your window. The 3-inch pleated header tape can be hung from a track or pole, and they're machine washable too so you can ensure long-lasting colour and style.
- Pair fits rail width up to 229 cm (7 ft. 6 inch). Single curtain width 168 cm (66 inch), drop 183 cm (72 inch).
For a beautifully coordinated period look, matching items from the Garden of Love range are available separately:
- Valance (see item number 436MD)
- Pair of standard pillowcases (436M9)
- Pair of Oxford pillowcases (436M7)
- Throw (436MF)
- Cushion (436ME)
- V&A Garden of Love Pleated curtains
- Inspired by 18th century fabric
- 2 colour choices available
- Pleated header tape can be hung from a track or pole
- Width: 168 cm (66 inch)
- Drop: 183 cm (72 inch)
- Machine washable
- Coo-rdinating items available separately
Fits 305cms (10ft) rail.Colours: Coffee, Ivory, White. Polyester. Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Hand wash only.