- Holds up to 24 cup cakes on 2 tiers.
- Quick locking mechanism.
- Gift boxed.
Mason Cash Cake Cover Set (4 piece)
- Was £29.00
- Now £25.00
- Save £4.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Set comprises of:
- 1 x 35 cm non stick rolling pin - perfect for working on large quantities of sugar paste the non stick properties minimises the use of dusting materials eg icing sugar.
- 1 x icing smoother - perfect for smoothing and polishing sugar paste icing to give cakes a professional finish.
- 1 x 32cm angled spatula, - soft grip handle, angled blade to keep fingers away from icing, ideal for smoothing icing onto larger cakes.
- 1 x silicone icing bag with 6 nozzles - the silicone food piping bag is designed to provide the highest level of strength while providing flexibility when piping and decorating.
- Icing is easy to get out of the bag and the bag wont lose any of its flexibility and your hands wont slip giving you perfect control.
- The bag can withstand temperatures of up to 100°C making it perfect for all applications including piping chocolate, butter cream, icing cream and mash potato.
- The bag is also stain resistant and easy to clean.
- The stainless steel nozzles are perfect for creating a variety of decorative effects.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Colours: Red, Pink, Blue.
Mason Cash Cane Mixing Bowl - H 14, D 29 cm
If you aspire to be a truly great British baker, a quality mixing bowl is essential. This Cane mixing bowl from Mason Cash displays all the quality and tradition you'd expect from a brand that's been crafting kitchenware for more than 200 years.
With a design that harks back to the styles found in the English kitchens of yesteryear, this traditionally glazed earthenware mixing bowl has a generous size and raised edge to help limit splashes and spills when you're whipping, folding or fluffing your next gourmet creation.
H 14, D 29 cm
- Mason Cash Cane mixing bowl
- Glazed earthenware
- Raised design
- Traditionally style and biscuit colourway
Set comprises of 24 cm round ceramic pie dish, ceramic pie bird and 600 gram ceramic baking beans. The ceramic pie dish is made from stoneware. Stoneware conducts heat slowly and more evenly than metal bakeware which makes it the perfect medium for baking pies. The dishes heat up gradually building and spreading the heat throughout resulting in perfectly baked and browned pie bases and evenly cooked pie fillings. The dish has a vented base this allows air to circulate underneath for the perfect heat conduction. Each dish also features embossed corrugated ridges on the inside this improves heat distribution to pastry allowing a more even bake, better browning and easier pastry release once baked. Each dish also features an embossed pattern on the rim which helps the pastry to grip the dish and prevents pastry from shrinking. The dish is oven, dishwasher and freezer safe. Do not use on direct heat source. Ceramic baking beans allow for perfect blind baking of pastry and the pie bird allows steam to escape from pies in a final bake.Colour: Cream/Black.
Each bowl is intricately embossed with a fox forest scene. Made from chip resistant earthenware the bowls are heavy enough to counter the tendency to move during manual mixing and the pattern is designed to help grip the bowl. The shape allows you to hold the bowl in one arm easily whilst the other can be used for beating the mixture, the wide shallow shape is also just right for kneading. White interior makes it easy for the cook to see the colour and consistency of the mixture ensuring the perfect result. Dishwasher and Microwave safe.Colour: Cream.
Set comprises of set of 3 measuring cups made from chip resistant stoneware the 1, ½ and ¼ cup capacities are accurate elegant and stack away for convenience when not in use. The set also includes a set 4 measuring spoons which complete the range.
The Great British Bake Off Marble Rolling Pin on Wooden Stand
- Was £27.00
- Now £24.00
- Save £3.00
- In Stock
35 cm (13¾ inch).Colour: Beech.
The Great British Bake Off Vintage Two-tone 12-cup Non-stick Muffin Tin
- In Stock
Great British Back Off Vintage Two-tone 12-cup Non-stick Muffin Tin.Colour: Cream.
This lovely 2 tier porcelain cake stand features the exclusive Tetley Tea Folk blue and white design and is ideal for serving fairy cakes or cupcakes. Exclusive design.Colour: Blue/White.
Made from Hard Anodised Aluminum, meaning it is the best conductor of heat providing even heat distribution, giving the best cook. Metal Utensils are safe and twice as hard as stainless steel, Mermaid is perfect for use on the stove top. Scratch resistant and will never peel or blister. Oven safe up to 240°C/Gas Mark 9. Mermaid comes with a lifetime guarantee.Colour: Grey.
Mason Cash 3-piece Pie/Crust Shield and Pastry Brush
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Mason Cash 3-Piece Pie Dish with Crust Shield and Pastry Brush
Mason Cash have been producing quality kitchenware for over 200 years and are synonymous with great design and functionality.
This set is a must-have for any pastry chef and includes a 24cm round pie dish, a crust shield and a pastry brush.
The dish heats up gradually to ensure an evenly cooked pie and takes advantage of a vented base that allows air to circulate resulting in perfect heat conduction. The embossed pattern on the edges allows the pastry to grip, preventing it from shrinking as it cooks.
It’s oven and freezer safe so you can cook your pie and freeze it to eat another day, or just freeze leftovers. It’s also dishwasher safe, removing the stress from washing up.
The silicone crust shield protects the pie crust and helps produce evenly cooked pies – just place it over the crust before baking and it will prevent it from burning. The pastry brush, meanwhile, is an essential tool for any cook.
- Mason Cash 3-Piece Pie Dish with Crust Shield and Pastry Brush
- 24cm pie dish
- Oven safe up to 240C (Gas Mark 8)
- Freezer and dishwasher safe
- Essential kit for any pastry chef