A complete pedicure is a great way to lift your spirits and indulge in a little ‘me time’.
Keeping your feet in a healthy, hygienic condition by making sure your toenails are cut correctly and removing the hard skin means you’ll feel better, walk better and look great when barefoot. Step out in confidence with silky smooth feet.
The included step-by-step DVD guide shows how you can achieve beautiful feet in the comfort of your own home.
Perfect Feet includes a foot rasp callus remover with extra blades, corn/callus files, foot soak tablets, exfoliator, cuticle remover/pusher, moisturiser and oils. Perfect Feet comes complete in a carry case.
Handy Pedicure Tips:
Tips for cutting the toenails: to nip the corners slide the clippers under the nail until you can see the clipper on the other side of the nail. This ensures you do not cut any skin or cut too far down the nail. Smooth with a file to remove sharp edges. Do NOT round the nails completely because this can lead to ingrowing toenails.
Removing the cuticles: apply cuticle remover to each toenail to soften the cuticle for easier removal. Massage in for a few seconds on each cuticle. Replace the foot in the foot soak to help the process of softening the cuticle while working on the other foot. Remove the first foot and pat dry with a towel. Using the cuticle pusher gently ease the cuticle back from the nail plate. If there is excess cuticle this can be cut away using the nippers. Take care not to remove too much as this may damage the healthy cuticle. Replace the foot in the soak and move onto trimming the cuticles of the other foot.
Replacement Guarantee available:
4 Year Protection £14.00
Rio Roller Waxer
- Was £42.00
- Now £32.00
- Save £10.00
- Low stock, selling fast
Roller Waxer is a clean, quick and easy to use wax heater roller system with a no mess roller action.
Roller Waxer is ideal for all hair types and comes with 100 wax strips, a generous amount of wax and two sizes of treatment heads included.
With two treatment heads, large areas such as legs, backs and arms are quickly hair free, while the smaller roller head is ideal for detailed hair removal around sensitive areas, like the upper lip and bikini line.
1. Simply plug in, slot the cartridge into the hand held heater. The level Indicator panel will illuminate purple to indicate that the unit is heating the wax. After approximately 30-40 minutes of heating, the wax will be ready to use.
2. Hold unit at 45 degrees to your treatment area.
3. Roll the wax over the skin in the same direction as the hair growth, covering an area no larger than the wax removal strip.
4. Firmly smooth down paper strip over area of wax.
5. Holding skin taut, pull off with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the area with the palm of your hand or a cold compress to soothe the area.
7. Move onto the next patch and repeat (steps 2–6) until area is completely hair and wax free.
Roller Waxer includes:
• Roller Waxer Unit
• 1 Small Roller Waxer Cartridge
• 2 Large Roller Waxer Cartridges
• 100 Wax Strips
• 50ml Waxer Cleaning Fluid
• Charging Stand, Detailed Instructions
Service Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £47.00
Using IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) for hair removal means a large treatment area can be covered in a single application, which makes treating larger areas quicker. IPL PRO Hair Remover is powerful and fast for efficient long term hair reduction targeting up to 180 hairs. Placed gently against the skin, pulses of intense light are delivered directly to the hair follicle with enough energy to destroy the root. IPL delivers quick and long term hair removal leaving your skin feeling as smooth as satin. Suitable for larger areas such as legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines as well as some areas of the face. Not suitable for Afro-Caribbean/black skin
Before you start do not use any hair removal method that plucks the hair from the follicle, as this renders IPL ineffective.
Remove all jewellery in the vicinity of the treatment area.
Ensure you have patch tested the area to be treated 24 hours prior to treatment and are aware of your maximum power level.
Your first treatment will always be on power level 1 and can only be increased by one level after a treatment is performed.