The ZR10F Cross Trainer has a front drive mechanism which provides a smoother platform for your workout compared to rear drive machines. With two independent rolling mechanism, you are provided with a more challenging movement for better workouts. Features: 32 levels of electronic resistance. 21 programmes including target time & distance. Backlit LCD screen ? Naturally placed hand pulse sensors. 7kg flywheel. Innovative folding mechanism for easy transportation Programmes (19) Manual: Target Time Target Distance Target Calories Watts Control Heart Rate Control Recovery User defined program 12 Preset Programmes Features (4) Hand Pulse Sensor, Transport Wheels, Floor Level Adjustment, Self-Generating Power Functions (8) Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Watts, Bodyfat, RPM Setup Dim. (cm) 182 (L) x 67 (W) x 174 (H) Folded Dim. (cm) 135 (L) x 67 (W) x 174 (H)REEBOK Helpline: 0800 4402459.
With this ProForm 520 ZLT Treadmill you can select the perfect setting to help you get fit without having to leave the house.
Walking and running are ideal to help improve cardio-vascular fitness, general health and muscle tone, and thanks to this ProForm treadmill you won’t have to battle the traffic or worry about any sudden showers to get in shape.
With 8 different programmes, including 4 calories burning settings and 4 timed workouts, you can ease your way back in to exercise or really feel the burn.
The TreadSoft cushioning helps to reduce impact on your joints by up to 15% compared to road running, plus you can watch your TV as you train. This treadmill is also compatible with your iPod or MP3 player, so you can blast out some tunes.
The LCD screen provides all the key feedback you need, including speed, time, incline, distance, calories and heart rate. The running area can be adjusted, with an incline of up to 10% to add an extra level to your training.
The running area folds up when you’re done, making it easy to store away ready for the next time you want to work up a sweat.
- Maximum speed of 16 kph
- Quick speed controls
- Fold up design
- Maximum user weight of 135 kg
- LCD screen
- Speed, time, incline, distance calories and heart rate display
- 8 workouts
- iPod and MP3 player compatible
- Intermix acoustics 2.0 audio
- EKG pulse grips
- 2.0 CHP motor
- Incline range of 0-10%
- Quick incline controls
- Running area: 46 x 127 cm
- TreadSoft cushioning
- Transport wheels
- ProForm 520 ZLT Treadmill
The Proform 620 ZLT treadmill gives you all the benefits of a gym workout in the comfort of your own home.
With a total of 12 programmes you can choose to focus on weight loss or performance, keeping you motivated whatever your goal.
If your looking for even more motivation the Proform 620 ZLT running machine is compatible with Proform Ifit SD work out cards (available separately - see item number 2CFXM) that give you an outstanding personal trainer experience.
This sturdy running machine has built-in speakers and is compatible with all MP3 players – just plug in and use the on-board volume controls to get yourself going.
Ease your way back into exercising at a gentle walking pace - or feel the burn with a run up to a maximum speed of 16km/h, with the additional option of increasing the incline!
Walking and running are some of the best forms of exercise for improved general fitness - you are also targeting your bum and legs as part of a general tone-up.
The Proform 620 ZLT running machine features a backlit monitor displaying speed, distance, calories burned, incline, time mode and heart rate.
Warranty - Lifetime frame/5 year motor/12 months parts and labour (upgraded to 2 years if registered with manufacturer within 28 days of purchase).
- Assembled dimensions: 144 x 83 x 176 cm
- Folded: 149 x 83 x 90 cm
- Max user weight: 135 kg
- 12 programmes
- Max Speed: 10 mph/ 16 kph
- LCD display
- iPod/MP3 compatible with Intermix Acoustics 2.0 audio
- Incline - 10%
- Motor - 2.0HP
- Running area dimensions: 46 x 127 cm
- Proform 620 ZLT treadmill running machine
Get into great shape in the comfort of your own home with the Weslo Cadence 21.0 You can enjoy a workout on this gym quality running machine without the hassle and expense of joining a gym. 0-16 kmh 1.75 CHP Impulse drive motor. 0 - 10% motorised incline. 41 x 127 cm running area. LCD console features 8 workout programmes and EKG Thumb pulse. All key stats can be cycled with a priority display button. Comfort Cell cushioning protects your joints and the space saver fold away design with lift assist saves space.
The Weider Pro 5500 home multi gym has the convenience and versatility to suit your home workouts while saving you serious money on gym fees.
It’s built on a robust tubular steel main frame so you can push yourself as hard as you like with a huge range of exercises for building muscle. With a maximum user weight of 21 stone this is a seriously piece of equipment for anyone who wants to sculpt the body beautiful.
The fully padded vinyl-covered seat and foam rollers offer maximum comfort while you get serious with the lat pull down, high and low pulley stations, seated row, vertical knee raise and dip station.
The Weider Pro 5500 multigym has an 85 kg single stack of weighs in a protective shroud. A precision bearing pulley ensures a smooth movement on the weights so you can push yourself harder and for longer.
The Weider Pro 5500 multigym features a multi grip bench press/chest press, 4 foam padded Leg Developer, and a high and low pulley with adjustable extension butterfly arm.
There's never been a better time to get on with getting in great shape!
- Assembled dimensions: H 210, W 110, L 200 cm
- Maximum user weight: 133kg (21 stone)
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Padded vinyl seat
- Vinyl weight stack with 120 kg max resistance
- Includes full instructional exercise guide
- Weider Pro 5500 multigym
The S1 Indoor Bike can help you work out a much larger set of muscle groups as opposed to standard indoor cycles due to the larger variety of positions you can assume. There are 5 standard positions in spinning: seated flat, standing flat, seated climb, standing climb and jumps. The emphasis of spinning is to replicate road bikes movements as closely as possible at the same time working key muscles in the legs, core, back and upper body for a more complete workout. To aid this, the S1 features a substantial 14kg flywheel, providing the rider with a much smoother ride compared to standard exercise bikes. 32 levels of electronically controlled resistance also provide that extra challenge. The new and innovative self-powered generator system means that you can take your workout anywhere without the need to worry about a power source. Your motion powers such features as the hand pulse sensor and the versatile computer display which shows a wide range of functions including speed, time, distance and your calories burnt to stay on top of your workout. Spin bikes can help maximise your body's fat burning ability and at the same time offering a low impact workout. Motion in different areas of the body including the shoulders, back and legs help further improve your fat burning potential in less time.REEBOK Helpline: 0800 4402459.
With a wide range of exercise options you can get a full body workout at home with this adidas Multi Gym.
The heavy-duty machine covers all muscle groups so you can really work up a sweat without having to pay any gym fees.
Your lower body will benefit from the leg extension and back leg curl stations, while your upper body and core can be honed using the butterfly press, arm curl, shoulder press and lat pull down.
The oversized seat pads are 2.5 inches thick to keep you comfortable while you train, so you can focus all of your energy on gaining strength and muscle tone.
- 100 kg weight stack
- Durable construction
- Powder coated construction
- 2.5 inch thick seat pads
- Butterfly press, pec dec and leg extension
- Arm curl, low rowing and triceps press
- Shoulder press, back leg curl and lat pull down
- Double pulley system
- Maximum user weight: 135 kg
- Size: 212 x 182 x 104 cm
- Adidas Multi Gym
The V-Fit T3-12 Achiever Motorised Treadmill boasts an impressive 12 different programmes, so you can mix up your workout and get fit without the expensive gym fees.
The 12% motorised incline helps to build your leg muscles and strengthen your core. It also boasts a speed range of 1 - 16 km/h so whether you're enjoying a gentle jog or an all out sprint you can burn those calories.
The full size belt has a shock absorbing design that helps to prevent any joint aches, while the robust tubular steel main frame is built for heavy use. It also boasts foam padded grips for a comfortable workout.
The blue backlit LCD monitor displays calories, distance and hand pulse, along with speed, time and mode so you can easily track your progress. There's also a handy quick speed button with 2 presets that are ideal for interval training.
Once you've finished working up a sweat, this running machine can be folded up and stored away to save on space.
- 12 preset programmes
- Speed of 1 - 16 km/h
- 12% motorised incline
- Rear frame deck support wheels
- Manual fold with soft drop system
- Motor specification 1.75 hp peak and 1.25hp
- Constant rated D.C. Motor
- Micro processor based PWM
- 3 quick speed buttons
- 3quick incline buttons
- Additional handgrip mounted speed and incline buttons
- Dimensions: L 162.7, W 71.5, H 132 cm
- Folded: L 91, W 71.5, H 147 cm
- Weight: 61 kgs
- Maximum user weight -110 kgs
- V-Fit T3-12 Achiever Motorised Treadmill
VFit T1-12 Starter Motorised Treadmill Boasts 1 Manual And 9 Pre-Set Speed Programmes with 3 Quick Speed Buttons, Helping You To Keep Fit! With this level of motivation in your own home you will be able to get and stay fit with ease!
- FRAME - Contoured Oblong Tubular Steel Main Frame And Uprights. 38mm Round Tubular Steel, Safety Handles With High Density Foam Padded Grips.
- FRAME SUPPORT - Rubberised 4-Point Support With Rollers. Rear Frame Deck Support Wheels.
- FRAME FOLDING - Simple Manual Fold. Stand Treadmill Upright. Soft Drop System.
- FRAME FINISH - Chip Resistant Textured Grey Coloured Epoxy Powder Coating.
- MOTOR SPECIFICATION - 1.25hp Peak And 1.0hp Constant Rated D.C. Motor With Micro Processor Based PWM(Pulse Width Modulator) Motor Controller.
- SPEED RANGE - 1 ~ 12km/H Push Button Variable Speed Setting.
- RUNNING BELT - Full Size 1200mm / 400mm / 1.6mm Thickness.
- RUNNING DECK - Silicon Impregnated, Shock Absorbing Flexi-Deck.
- INCLINE ADJUSTMENT - Manual 3-Level Adjustment Providing From 0% ~ 8% Rear Frame Decline.
- SAFETY - Magnetic Safe-T-Key Auto Stop System.
- EXERCISE MONITOR - Integral, 6-Function, Blue Backlit LCD Monitor With Calorie (Theoretical Calorie Burn), Distance (Kilometres), Hand Pulse (Beats Per Minute), Speed (Km/H) And Time (Minutes/Seconds) Modes. Drinks Bottle/Storage Compartments Built-in.
- PROGRAMMES - 1 Manual And 9 Pre-Set Speed Programmes. 3 Quick Speed Buttons.
- DIMENSIONS - In-use: L 160.5, W 64, H 132 cm.
- Folded: L 73.5, W 64, H 153 cm.
- Weight 58 kg.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 100 kg/220 lbs/15.7 stone.
Tubular steel main frame, uprights and safety handles with high density foam padded grips. Rubberised 4-point frame support with rollers. Rear frame deck support wheels. Simple manual folding frame. Stand treadmill upright and pull button to release. 1.75HP peak and 1.25HP constant rated DC motor with micro processor based PWM motor controller. 1.0-12km/h push button. Variable speed setting.
Running deck: 122 x 42 cm.
Assembled dimensions: H 132, W 71.5, L 160.5 cm.
Folded dimensions: H 147, W 71.5, L 83 cm.
Maximum user weight: 110kg (17 stone).Colour: Black.
The ZR8 Cross Trainer offers an ultra-smooth motion with the 9kg flywheel which provides total inertia of 24.6kg. Computer Spec. 131x67mm LCD - model number SM7286-67 LCD Backlight Yes & red LED buttons Programmes (18) Manual 12 Preset Programmes Features (3) Hand Pulse Sensor, Transport Wheels, Floor Level Adjustment Functions (7) Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Watts, RPM.REEBOK Helpline: 0800 4402459.
The Horizon Oxford 4 Rower is ideal for all types and levels of user, the Oxford 4 Air Rower is one of the most effective full-body workout products. The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience. Offering Comfort, control and convenience in your own home!
- The Oxford 4 Rower offers: Comfort - Ergonomic, durable seat ensures a comfortable workout for all users.
- Control - The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience.
- Convenience - Vertical fold-up design offers a space saving solution.
- The LCD console displays workout feedback, and is complimented by a wireless heart rate sensor. Feedback: Count, Time, Pulse, Distance, Calories, Strokes/min.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Polar Chip Receiver.
- User Weight Limit: 159 kg/350 lb.
- Resistance: Air.
- Seat: Comfort seat on aluminium guide rail.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Cord: Nylon/Cotton mix pull cord.
- Foot Plates: Large pedals for maximum support.
- Handle Bar: Easy grip wooden handle.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame.
- In-use dimensions: L 250, W 50, H 66 cm.
- Folded dimensions: L 110, W 50, H 163 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg/77 lb.