Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike after it has been delivered. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
Here's what you can expect after you have placed your order:
- You will receive a call from our assembly team within 48 hours to let you know they have got your request
- Give them a call back with your reference number once you have received your bike
- Arrange a convenient time for the mechanic to visit
- Our bike mechanic will arrive at your home and build your bike in a suitable area of your choice.
- Each bike receives a multi point safety check
- Ensure your bike’s performance is the best it can be and avoid any misalignment of gears, poor braking and niggling noises
The Altura Night Vision Long Sleeve Jersey features traditional design combined with Night Vision treatment to produce an essential piece of kit for those riding on the road. Features soft touch high wicking thermal fabric with full length front zip, three rear pockets, velcro lightstick LED mount and highly reflective trim.Colours: Red, Yellow.
Basic Service Description – (cost of parts not included)
- Adjusting the tension and alignment of Gears, Brakes, and Headset, checking all nuts and bolts are secure.
- Inspection of wheel Hubs and Tyres for wear or damage, and inflation of the Tyres to the correct pressure. We will also check and lubricate the chain.
- A final Safety Check will ensure that your bike is ready to ride once again.
A versatile, three in one hi-vis waterproof glove that will see you through any number of changeable weather conditions. While it can handle colder, harsher conditions, the versatility of this glove also makes it suitable for spring and autumn use.There is a waterproof, windproof and breathable outer layer, a removable thermal liner with silicone palm grip and high visibility details. The snug fit is secured by Velcro cuff adjusters and a flexible cuff design, while the outer glove also features proGEL padding on the palm. Waterproof/breathable insertsColour: Black. Outershell: 40% polyester, 30% polyamide, 20% polyurethane, 10% neoprene. Lining: 45% polyamide, 40% polyester, 15% polyurethane.