This Personalised Football Kit Bag is sure to impress your young footie fan.
It's decorated with a football and boots, while the footie strip can be personalised with any name up to 12 characters so your youngster will really feel like part of the team.
Choose from a red, white or blue strip to add to the personal design, while the drawstring closure means your child can easily carry their football strip, PE kit or swim stuff with them when they head off to school.
- Drawstring closure
- Doubles up as shoulder straps
- Measures: 36 x 44 x 0.5 cm
- Personalised with 12 characters
- Choose from three colour strips
- Personalised Football Kit Bag
This Personalised Football Lunch Bag is perfect for a half time snack!
The top features a football and boots, along with a strip that can be personalised with any name up to 12 characters so your footie fan can really feel like part of the team. You can also choose from a red, blue or white strip to add to the personal look.
The inside of the lunch bag has a wipe-down interior, with an insulated lining to keep your youngster's sandwiches nice and fresh.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Longest trap length:122 cm
- Insulated lining
- Measures: 24 x 12 x 16 cm
- Personalised with 12 characters
- Choose from three colours
- Personalised Football Lunch Bag
Debauchery - they hope! It's finally happened. Will (Simon Bird), Simon (Joe Thomas), Jay (James Buckley) and Neil (Blake Harrison) are 18 and School's out forever! What's more, the quartet of ex-sixth formers are off on a lads' holiday in Malia, Crete. But the gawky foursome have no money and very little chance indeed of scoring with the island's legions of gorgeous but unattainable girls. The Inbetweeners began life on E4 back in 2008 and quickly built a large and appreciative audience who warmed to its hilarious and uncannily accurate depiction of what it's really like to be a suburban teenage boy. After three successful series, securing two BAFTA nominations and winning the Best Sitcom Award at the 2011 British Comedy Awards, the cast, crew and writers of the TV show have all reunited to explore life after Rudge Park Comprehensive.
Contains 2 discs. Cert 15.
Baby Art Double Print Frame
Create a lasting memory for life and treasure your baby's hand or footprint with this beautifully designed photo frame. The Baby Art Double Print Frame is suitable from birth to 3 years of age, and with the easy-to-use clay you can create two impressions of your baby's hands or feet.
Thanks to the included set of stickers, you can personalise this frame and write your child’s name below the print. Add your favourite image of your new family to really capture this special time in your life. The Baby Art Double Print Frame is an original souvenir and an irresistible gift idea that will please parents, family and friends whatever their taste or home interior style.
Summary of features:
- Suitable from birth to 3 years
- Space for two impression of your baby’s hand/foot and one family picture
- Use set of stickers included to personalise this frame
- It’s quick and easy to make – just 2 minutes
- Many trials allowed before drying
- Drying time is approx. 24 hours
- Everything you need is included in the box
- Material is dermatologically tested and safe to use on your baby’s skin
- Dimension of the frame (D x W x H): 2 x 21.5 x 49.5 cm
What is in the box:
1 x Frame
1 x Rolling pin
2 x Double-sided adhesive mounting pad
1 x Pack of soft modelling clay
2 x Coloured mounting board
1 x Set of stickers
1 x Manual
Dorel Customer Care: 01284 413 141Colours: Natural, White/Black, White/Grey.