Virgin Experience Days Hot Air Balloon Flight for 2
- Was £349.00
- Now £267.00
- Save £82.00
- In Stock
Experience the stunning views, thrilling highs and peaceful serenity of a hot air balloon flight.
Few experiences manage to be serene and thrilling at the same time, so taking a partner, friend or relation on a hot air balloon trip will be a day never forgotten.
The sensation of time being suspended as the world glides gently by is truly remarkable — not to mention the incredible views. Every flight is different, so no matter when or where you fly your sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match.
This is a magical experience that's wonderful to share.
- Safety briefing and participation in setting up the balloon.
- Balloon ride of approx 60 minutes as a member of a small group.
- Participation in deflation of the balloon.
- A glass of Champagne or soft drink when landed.
- Personalised certificate signed by your Pilot.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18's must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 4 ft 6 inch
- Maximum weight 18 st
- Participants must be in good health
- This experience is not sutable for anyone who is pregnant or recently undergone surgery.
- Allow 3-4 hours for whole experience.
- Launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities.
- Approx 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales
Virgin Experience Days Luxury Paris Day Trip and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower for 2
- Was £450.00
- Now £383.00
- Save £67.00
- In Stock
Treat a loved one to a day out together you'll never forget with this luxury trip to Paris, including lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
This luxury day trip to Paris will have you sampling the French delights in no time. With reserved seats on the Eurostar, a champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower, a cruise on the River Seine and a coach tour of all the famous landmarks, you wont want to come home.
On arrival at St Pancras station you will be met by your guide and escorted onboard Eurostar. Upon arrival at Gard du Nord you will enjoy a panoramic coach tour of the city, including Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe.
You will then enjoy a delicious champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower, with a fast entry ticket with reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant which boasts fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of champagne followed by a 2-course meal while soaking up the atmosphere.
Enjoy a visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower followed by a cruise on the River Seine that passes the Notre Dame Musee D'Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
In the late afternoon there is some free time for you to explore independently. Alternatively you can join a guided tour of Le Louvre, home to the Mona Lisa
In the early evening you will head back to Gard du Nord for the return journey to London St Pancras.
This experience is available Monday to Saturday from March 2013 to February 2014. You should allow one day for the whole experience. You will depart at 7.00 am from St Pancras and return at 20.30. Travelling times may vary and are subject to change.