Virgin Experience Days Football Tour for 2
- Was £32.00
- Now £27.00
- Save £5.00
- In Stock
Enjoy a fascinating look behind the scenes at your favourite football club. This is the perfect gift for a footy-mad friend or loved one!
Liverpool fans will love the opportunity to tour the legendary Anfield, which is steeped in history and success. Walk in the footsteps of your heroes as you experience the journey from the home dressing room out on to the pitch.
This could also be your only opportunity to sit in the directors' box unless your Lotto numbers finally come up!
Manchester United supporters can experience life at Old Trafford at close quarters, including the stuffed-to-the-rafters trophy room. Equally full of incredible history, you can visit the dressing rooms, learn about the Munich Memorial Clock and much more.
Arsenal fans can enjoy exploring the stunning Emirates Stadium, which has quickly established itself as one of the country's most spectacular sporting stadiums since its completion in 2006.
Chelsea supporters can discover the fascinating history behind Stamford Bridge, which had already been a sporting venue for 28 years when the club came into being in 1905! The Blues' own history is even more fascinating - from the days of Chopper Harris to the exploits of Jose Mourinho.
Manchester City tours are also available for two (MF480) or for a family (MF479).
- Facilities available to view may vary due to club requirements
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
- Age restrictions: Under 18s must be with parent or guardian
- Duration: approx 60-90 minutes
Virgin Experience Days The Bronze Choice Collection
- Was £25.00
- Now £20.00
- Save £5.00
- In Stock
Treat someone to a fantastic experience with this Bronze Collection. With 18 options available, they will be spoilt for choice!
They can choose from a North Wales RIB ride for one adult or a racing car simulator experience for one at The Race House. There’s also the belly dancing experience for one, fashion makeover and photoshoot for one, hair cut and finish at a Hair Group Salon, London film locations and TV walking tour for two, a mini beauty treatment for one or an NU You mini spa treat with NU Spa and Gym.
For something truly personal they can opt for the Doctor Who walking tour of London for two, Manchester City Football Club stadium tour for two, the London Bridge Experience and London Tombs for one adult, Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium Tour for one or Wembley Stadium Tour for One.
For those wanting to try their favourite tipple there’s also a vineyard tour and wine tasting for one or winery and brewery tour for two with tastings option available.
Virgin Experience Days VIP Liverpool FC Anfield Experience Day with Lunch for Two
- Was £160.00
- Now £136.00
- Save £24.00
- In Stock
Kick off with refreshments at the world famous home to Liverpool Football Club, followed by an exclusive guided tour of Anfield for behind the scenes insights and all the dressing room tales! You'll have the opportunity to touch the famous 'This is Anfield' sign as you follow in the footsteps of your favourite football stars. Visit the press room and home team dressing room and have the feel like Shankly and Paisley when you sit in the Manager's dug-out. You will also visit the LFC Museum to soak up the history of the Club and see those impressive five European trophies. Then settle down to a three-course meal and drink (a bottle of beer, glass of wine or a soft drink each) served in an Executive Box overlooking the pitch. You'll be accompanied by an LFC Legend including household names such as John Aldridge, Jan Molby, Phil Neal, Alan Kennedy plus many more. They will host a question and answer session during which you'll discover the truth behind rumours, after which there is an opportunity for photos. You'll also each receive a commemorative certificate of your day and a limited edition Liverpool Football Club gift. Location: Merseyside - Liverpool. Restriction: Minimum age : 5 (under 18's need parental or guardian consent). The club requests that you keep all children under close supervision at all times.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Liverpool FC
- Was £40.00
- Now £34.00
- Save £6.00
- In Stock
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Winning Horse Racing Day for Two
- Was £70.00
- Now £35.00
- Save £35.00
- In Stock
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races. Enjoy admission to one of the ten racecourses Premier enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite with a free discount betting voucher. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
Gates open around two to three hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. Food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge. Pick up your race programme before you join the behind the scenes tour (the racecourse will confirm the time and meeting place for your tour in your welcome information). Afterwards, why not retreat to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink, but don't forget to head to the paddock around 30 minutes before the first race where you can see the horses parade and look for your winner. You will be able place a bet with the Tote using your discount betting voucher, before watching the first race and seeing the winning owners celebrate on the podium.
The experience is available at the following racecourses: Bath, Brighton, Chepstow, Ffos Las, Fontwell Park, Great Yarmouth, Hereford, Newcastle, Sedgefield and Uttoxeter.
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the worlds best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. A 90-minute stadium tour for two adults and two children at White Hart Lane. Visit the West End Stand, the famous tunnel, dug outs and much more. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your heros seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days.
The tour includes:
- A walk down the players tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans,
- The opportunity to take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player,
- Taking a stroll around the memorial garden,
- Visit the directors box and press conference facilities,
- Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game!
- Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game.
Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Man City fan would dream of.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
- Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days. Tours run everyday of the week, dependant on fixtures.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors.
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour for two adults and two children. You've been given the chance to see behind the scenes of Arsenal Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun exciting informative interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to view the home changing room players tunnel and dug out. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities. Go behind the scenes on the Emirates Stadium Tour which has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadia. The tour will give you a fantastic insight into the world of Arsenal and includes a visit to the home changing room players tunnel and dug out directors box as well as the state of the art new interactive Arsenal museum.
- A tour for up to Two adults and Two children at the Emirates Stadium.
- Allow up to approx 1 hour for your experience.
- Experience gift pack included.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Minimum age 16 (under 18 needs parental consent)
- The facilities ar not suitable for babies or toddlers to accompany participants.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there are stairs to climb.
Location: London, Holloway Road.
Virgin Experience Days Winning Horse Racing Day - 2 for 1
- Was £37.00
- Now £32.00
- Save £5.00
- In Stock
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races. Enjoy admission to one of the 15 racecourses, raceday enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. Entry to the course's raceday enclosure with an official programme and a welcome glass of beer, wine or soft drink. An exclusive behind the scenes tour. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation Indemnity.
Gates open around 2 to 3 hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. We recommend arriving in advance so you have time to familiarise yourself with the facilities, enjoy a drink and perhaps grab a bite to eat from one of the many food & drink outlets on course (food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge) Afterwards, why not head to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink.
- Staffordshire - Uttoxeter Racecourse
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Worcestershire - Worcester
- Nottinghamshire - Rolleston
- Norfolk - Great Yarmouth Racecourse
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle Racecourse and Sedgefield Racecourse
- South Yorkshire - Doncaster
- West Sussex - Brighton Racecourse
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Manchester United
- Was £52.00
- Now £44.00
- Save £8.00
- In Stock
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, for a family of 4. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and two between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Virgin Experience Days Newcastle United Stadium Tour for Two
- Was £30.00
- Now £26.00
- Save £4.00
- In Stock
The Virgin Experience Days Newcastle United Stadium Tour for Two is the ideal gift for football fans.
This 90-minute tour of St James’ Park gives you access to all the places usually off limits to the public.
Explore parts of the stadium usually reserved for the team and officials, including the Director's Box and the dressing room where you can sit in the seat of your favourite player.
Get the match day feeling only a select few will ever experience when you walk through the players' tunnel and out towards the pitch towards the imaginary cheer of thousands.
Learn about the club's history with plenty of visual and audio effects, as the Newcastle United Stadium Tour provides a day out you'll never forget.
- Virgin Experience Days Newcastle United Stadium Tour for Two
- 90 minute stadium tour
- Access to areas normally reserved for player and officials
- Complimentary Stadium Tour souvenir
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
This experience is available 7 days a week. The voucher cannot be used on a match day and other date restrictions may apply. It is recommended you book at least 4 weeks in advance.
All bookings subject to availability. Tours take 1 hour 30 minutes. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the booked tour time. Organisers try to accommodate everyone but need to know in advance if there are special requirements. There is a decked carpark at St James Park costing 60p an hour.
Virgin Experience Days Clay Pigeon Shooting for 2
- Was £129.00
- Now £110.00
- Save £19.00
- In Stock
2 reviewsWhether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby! Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself. Have a blast! This experience includes: Full training for two people from an experienced instructor, Use of shotgun and hearing protection and 50 clays and cartridges. Allow 1 hour for your visit. Locations: Derbyshire - Doveridge; Devon - Holsworthy; Dorset - Bournemouth ; Essex - Brentwood ; Hertfordshire - Sawbridgeworth; Kent - Tenterden; North Yorkshire - Skipton; Nottinghamshire - Oxton; Oxfordshire - Long Crendon; Scotland - Ayrshire; Scotland - Cumbernauld; Scotland - Dumfriesshire; Somerset - Portishead; Suffolk - Newmarket; Surrey - Redhill; Surrey - Woking; Warwickshire - Southam; Warwickshire - Wishaw; West Sussex - Worthing; Worcestershire - Redditch.