Virgin Experience Days 3 Course Dining Experience and Champagne Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- Was £98.00
- Now £49.00
- Save £49.00
- In Stock
This 3 Course Dining Experience and Champagne Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's restaurant is a truly indulgent treat.
You can choose either a lunch or an evening meal in the King's Road Steakhouse in Chelsea. Boasting a glamorous interior and a buzzing atmosphere you'll join locals, tourists and maybe even a few celebrities to enjoy a real taste sensation.
You can also opt for the Steak and Ale House off bustling Bishopgate. The steakhouse dining room boasts a stylish cocktail bar, along with a warm welcome, impeccable service and delicious food.
You'll be treated to a three-course meal from a set lunch or dinner menu created by Marco with three choices available on each course, as well as a Champagne cocktail each.
This experience is available seven days a week, 12.00 -15.00 for lunch reservations and 17.30 - 22.00 for evening meal reservations. It makes a wonderful gift or simply as a treat for yourself.
- King's Road Steakhouse in Chelsea
- Steak and Ale House in Bishopgate
- Lunch or dinner option
- Three-course meal from a set lunch or dinner menu
- Champagne cocktail each
- Available 7 days a week at set times
- Voucher valid for 6 moths from the issue date
- Booking is essential
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Date restrictions may apply
- Virgin Experience Days Dining Experience
Please Note: please let the chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements/allergies at the time of booking. Additional drinks and side orders are not included but can be purchased.
Virgin Experience Days National Trust Day Out for 2
- Was £50.00
- Now £43.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
Discover the mystery of an historic house and garden or the fascination of an English castle or archaeological remains on your day out for two at a National Trust property. Top it off with a cream tea for two and remember your day with a commemorative book!
On the day of your visit to your first venue you will be admitted to the property using your admission pass. Your admission pass and car parking pass (which must be clearly displayed on your windshield on all visits) will be stamped with a start date after which you will have 31 days to visit as many National Trust properties as you wish. You can spend as long as you wish at the properties making use of the shops and tea rooms if available, don't forget to refresh yourselves using your Cream tea for two voucher! Over 300 locations available in the UK.
- Admission pass for two to a participating National Trust property valid for 31 days from your first visit.
- 'Cream Tea for Two' voucher to be used at one visit.
- Your choice of National Trust book
- A map guide to plan your visits.
- 20% discount for use in National Trust shops.
- Not all properties are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Once you have activated you pass it cannot be extended.
- Some properties do not have cream tea shops and some have parking that is council owned and therefore the parking pass will not be valid, we recommend you check before your visit with the property.
- Vouchers not valid on Bank Holidays
- Opening times vary.
Over 300 locations.
Virgin Experience Days Luxury Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise For Two
- Was £100.00
- Now £50.00
- Save £50.00
- In Stock
Visiting the capital is exciting so why not make it a real celebration with this indulgent Champagne Afternoon Tea experience and delightful Thames River Cruise. It's the perfect way to enjoy sightseeing with unlimited hop on and off river boat travel plus a unique and delicious afternoon tea at the 5. Courthouse Hotel. Set in the heart of London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel by Hilton offers a secluded and gorgeous setting to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea for two. Enjoy some delicious treats including delicate finger sandwiches, warm scones and cakes plus much more. Your experience will be complete with a chilled glass of Champagne each before heading out and enjoying a leisurely river cruise down the Thames with unlimited hop on and off travel. You may embark and disembark from the City Cruises piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day. As the River Thames weaves its way through the heart of London there is history around every bend. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.The voucher is valid for two people. The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year (except Christmas and Easter) Afternoon tea can be booked between 14.00 and 17.30 and must be pre-booked. Your tea will last for approximately 1 hour and the cruise can last all day.You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access from any of the City Cruises piers. Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date, as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Virgin Experience Days Afternoon Tea for Two at the Royal Garden Hotel Kensington
- Was £55.00
- Now £47.00
- Save £8.00
- In Stock
The Royal Garden Hotel in leafy Kensington is one of the best 5* hotels London has to offer.
Overlooking the historic Kensington Palace and Gardens this experience is truly an indulgent treat. Enjoy the Kensington Tea with freshly made finger sandwiches, scones, delicate cakes and fine loose leaf tea in the stunning Park Terrace Lounge. Afternoon tea including: Finger sandwiches Cakes and pastries scones with clotted cream and home made preserves freshly brewed organic tea. 5* surroundings overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens. Live music from the resident pianist Tuesday to Sunday. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
Awarded the prestigious Award of Excellence by The Tea Guild in both 2012 and 2013, the Park Terrace Lounge serves a quintessentially English afternoon tea. Overlooking Kensington Gardens, this is the perfect setting to unwind after a day spent shopping or for a special treat and includes an assortment of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones served with Devonshire clotted cream and home made preserves, a selection of cakes and pastries from the Royal Garden patisserie and freshly brewed organic leaf tea from a fine selection. The resident pianist will add further enjoyment by playing live music Tuesday to Friday from 15.30 to 18.30 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 14.30 to 17.30.
- London - Kensington
Enjoy tax-free shopping, museums, castles, fine dining restaurants and golden sandy beaches as you make your way on foot around the island. Spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and soaking up the slow-paced way of life before returning to the ferry for a speedy ride back.
You’ll spend approximately four hours on the island. Explore winding lanes, sandy beaches and tree-filled valleys dotted with traditional farmhouses before sampling the local cuisine, which features delicious dishes using local produce from both the sea and land. Wherever you turn, you’ll be pleasantly surprised on this little island of many wonders.
• Day trip tickets for two aboard a Fast Ferry with Condor Ferries
• Tax free shopping at either island and duty free on the ferry
• Approximately four hours free time to explore Guernsey
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• Cancellation indemnity
• This experience is available on selected dates only. Departure times vary according to the destination and time of year. Please check with the supplier when booking for up-to-date travel information
• Vouchers are not valid on Saturdays or bank holidays
• Your voucher is valid until 30th June 2014 and is not valid with any other offers or with FTC discount
• It is essential that you use your voucher before this date as your voucher cannot be extended
• The experience is valid on a standard foot passenger day trip for two, originating from the UK
• You must book a minimum of ten days before travel
Pamper Day and Champagne Lunch For 2
- Was £97.00
- Now £49.00
- Save £48.00
- In Stock
Take the opportunity to spend the day relaxing with full use of your chosen venue’s spa facilities and enjoy a delicious lunch including a glass of chilled champagne. So whether you fancy a rural retreat in the countryside, a modern city spa or a stunning castle hotel, you are sure to have a well-deserved and indulgent experience.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
You may choose from one of the following:
- Atholl Palace, Pitlochry
- Barnsdale Hall Hotel, Leicestershire
- Chevin Country Park, Leeds
- Eight Acres Hotel, Elgin
- Golf View Hotel & Spa, Nairn
- Hallmark Hotel, Bournemouth
- Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Pitlochry
- Loch Fyne Hotel, Argyll
- Oban Bay Hotel, Argyll & Bute
- The Montcalm Hotel, London
Locations: Dorset, Bournemouth, London W1H, Leicestershire Oakham. Scotland – Argyll, Argyll & Bute, Invernesshire, Morayshire, Perthshire, Yorkshire – Leeds.
Restrictions: The experience is available throughout the year – some venues may be weekday only so please check individual venue’s availability when booking
- Please note at The Montcalm, a three-month booking notice is required
- Minimum age: 18
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
- Your voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion