Whatever you are looking for in a short break, you will find it in a British Inn Break for Two. There will be somewhere perfect for you, whether you're after a relaxing retreat, a romantic break or an exciting getaway full of history and adventure. There are over 35 venues to choose from all across the UK, some dating back centuries.
Some venues have original features remaining, like cosy log fires to sit by; whilst others offer a more contemporary feel with modern decor inside the traditional British Inn. Choose from beautiful country lodges, such as The Deeside Inn situated in the heart of a picturesque highland village, or the charming Innkeeper's Lodge in Canterbury, with over three centuries of stories to tell.
There are rural locations for some peace and quiet and some close to city centres if you like to go out on the town. As well as a fantastic night's sleep you will also enjoy a continental breakfast for two, wherever you choose to stay.
- One night stay for two
- Breakfast for two
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Virgin Experience Days 2 Course Meal with Wine at a Raymond Blanc Brasserie
- In Stock
Taste the simple, yet divine dishes of Brasserie Blanc.
The celebrated TV chef Raymond Blanc has won many awards over the span of his career, including an OBE. Brasserie Blanc was conceived because he wanted to create a menu full of hearty, homely French dishes, reminiscent of his childhood.
Blanc's gospel is to use fresh ingredients that are local and seasonal as well as tasty, and so the menu changes throughout the year. Take your seats and enjoy a lovingly prepared two-course lunch or dinner, from a set menu, in one of seven warm and welcoming brasseries; five in London.
Take your pick from Southbank, St Paul's, Chancery Lane, Charlotte Street or Trinity Square, Milton Keynes or Bath and enjoy a 125ml glass of wine with your meal. You can choose a starter and main or main and dessert, from at least three options for each course. Two-course meal from a set menu. Glass of house wine each. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, and cancellation indemnity.
Virgin Experience Days Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for Two
- In Stock
Escape the stresses of your hectic lifestyle and indulge in an afternoon of pure relaxation with this Virgin Experience Days Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for Two.
Available at one of a range of hotels and spas across the UK, so whether you choose a fancy a rural retreat in the countryside, a modern city spa or a stunning castle hotel, you are sure to have a well deserved and indulgent afternoon.
At each venue you will be served with a delicious afternoon tea and spend your time relaxing in the venue's spa facilities. The afternoon tea menu and facilities available at each location do vary but you are guaranteed a relaxing escape from everyday life.
This voucher is valid for 6 month from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
You may choose from one of the following:
Barnsdale Hall Hotel - Leicestershire -seven days a week excluding school and public bank holidays. (Please bear in mind that if you wish to book any treatments
Hallmark Hotel - Manchester/Bournemouth/Gloucester -seven days a week
The Cornwall Hotel Spa & Estate - Cornwall - Monday to Friday
The Troon Marine Hotel - Scotland -seven days a week
The Stirling Highland Hotel - Scotland -seven days a week
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possibleto ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed onyour voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
For a fun-filled evening of hilarity, the Virgin Experience Day Comedy Night for 2 is sure to be a hit.
This experience includes entrance for 2 to a comedy night at a range of venues around the country, all offering top-class acts for an unforgettable hilarious experience.
You and a guest will be treated to a full night of comedy acts with two or three top class comedians entertaining you with their finest material. You have 10 locations to choose from so you are sure to find a venue to suit you. Enjoy top performances from some of the countries finest stand up comedians and then why not stay on to enjoy the after-show party to dance the night away until the early hours.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book your comedy night.
Locations: Birmingham (Bar Risa & Jongleurs), Bristol, Leeds (Bar Risa & Tiger Tiger), London (Leicester Square, Camden), Nottingham, Reading.
- Minimum age: 21 (ID may be required on entry)
- Experience available mainly on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year with occasional weekday shows
- Show will last approx 2 hours, with a 10-minute interval
- Entry will not be allowed after the show has started
- Voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
- Food and drink are not included in the voucher however these can be purchased from the venue
Explore London's famous West End with this Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect gift for a real theatre lover.
This is the perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at a central London restaurant, examples of restaurants are Maxwell's, Prezzo, PJ's and Spaghetti House
- Tickets of two upper circle or balcony seats.
- Choose from a selection of West End shows including: Stomp, Spamalot, Thriller, Woman in Black, 39 Steps and Singing in the Rain.
- Location: London, West End.
- Minimum age: 18
- Available Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday.
- This experience is unavailable during the school holidays.
- Not available to wheelchair users due to limited disabled access.
- Beverages not included.
- Transport between restaurant and theatre not included
- All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods. Participating shows and restaurants are subject to change without notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Discover the beauty of the Channel Islands with this Day Trip for Two to Guernsey.
Situated off the French coast of Normandy, Guernsey boasts a fantastic range of attractions. Enjoy tax free shopping, museums, castles, fine dining restaurants and golden sandy beaches as you make your way on foot around the island.
Spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and soaking up the slow-paced way of life before returning to the ferry for a speedy ride back. You'll spend approximately four hours on the island. Explore winding lanes, sandy beaches and tree filled valleys dotted with traditional farmhouses before sampling the local cuisine, which features delicious dishes using local produce from both the sea and land.
- Day trip tickets for two aboard a Fast Ferry with Condor Ferries,
- Tax free shopping at either island and duty free on the ferry.
- Approximately 4 hours time to explore Guernsey.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- Cancellation indemnity Restrictions:
- This experience is available on selected dates only.
- Departure times vary according to the destination and time of year.
Please note: Day trips sail from Poole April - November and from Weymouth throughout the year, subject to timetable. Vouchers are not valid on Saturdays or bank holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possibly to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
Live your racing dreams at Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix.
Cant make up your mind up on which sensational car to go for? No problem, we offer the Silverstone Race Track Thrill Voucher that allows the lucky recipient to choose for themselves:
- Aston Martin Thrill : Blast the iconic Aston Martin VS Vantage around Silverstone for three sensational laps.
- Ferrari Thrill : Revel in the distinctive engine howl as you unleash the mighty Ferrari V8 around the world famous Silverstone Circuit. Ferrari Modena F1 Cars are fitted with a paddle shift gear box so you really will feel like an F1 Driver as you bang down the gears and throw the car in to corners.
- Lotus Exige S Thrill: A supercharged Lotus Exige S and a race track- what else want?
- Rally Thrill: Prepared by M Sport, the Ford Works Rally Team, the Fiesta ST is the same as the car used in the FST Championship
- Single-Seater Thrill: Hey, is that Lewis Hamilton? - No, its you. Our Formula Silverstone Single-Seaters are the real deal!
Located at Silverstone Circuit, Northampton
- Minimum age: 18 (Ferrari Thrill — 21 with a full driving licence for at least 3 years)
- Maximum age: 70.
- Height: 5'2" - 6'4" (Except Rally Thrill- 6'7")
- Maximum weight: 16 - 18 stone (Except Rally Thrill- 18 Stone)
- A driving licence must be presented on the day
- Participants must be in good health
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- The experiences are available on weekdays only
- For the Aston Martin Thrill and Ferrari Thrill, participants need to be aged 18 and over and have held a full driving licence for at least 1 year.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
This Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Voucher makes a wonderful gift for a loved one, with a wide range of experiences from romantic dinners and champagne lunches, to ice climbing and go karting you can share together.
All experiences are for 2 people and there’s plenty to choose from. If you’re wanting a delicious meal or tasty drinks there's a banquet dinner at Coombe Abbey, champagne afternoon tea at The Park Lane Hotel, a champagne summer concert, classic lunch cruise and London Eye flight, cupcakes and cocktails experience, know your classic grapes experience, matching food and wine workshop, one hour cookery class at L'atelier Des Chefs, brewery tour and ale sampler's supper, 3 course dinner for 2, a vineyard tour.
For those looking for a thrill, there’s the extreme high ropes course, Cornwall sea safari, flotation tank experience, full day sea fishing, go karting, helicopter thrill, high speed passenger ride, ice climbing, introduction to wakeboarding, learn to surf taster, llama trekking or the ski or snowboard taster.
For those wanting a romantic break, there’s design your own perfume, Drury Lane Theatre tour and meal, his & hers pamper treat, one night break at a Hallmark Hotel chain, relaxation day for 2, spa day for 2 at Rowhill Grange, Thames Barrier RIB voyage, theatre and dinner for 2, visit to the Queen's Gallery and afternoon tea or the Wedgwood Ceramic Experience and lunch for 2.
- Restrictions apply depending on the experience
- All information will be available in the gift pack
- Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Vouchers
Virgin Experience Days Harry Potter Bus Tour of London For Two
- In Stock
Enter the magical world of wizards and muggles in this Harry Potter Bus Tour of London for Two. You'll enjoy a fun-packed excursion through various locations from the films including Kings Cross Station which was used to film Platform 9 3/4.
Visit the entrance to the Ministry of Magic and see the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts Bank and 12 Grimmauld Place on this 3 hour mini-coach tour through the capital. You'll see a side to London you never imagined while reliving many of your favourite moments from the eight films in this fascinating experience to remember. 3 hour London bus tour for two with a professional Harry Potter guide. Available on Wednesdays Saturdays and Sundays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you'll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 3 hour tour which finishes at Kings Cross. Along the way, you'll find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, and a photo opportunity pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 3/4. You'll discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and see where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double-decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. You'll walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron before ending up at the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only).
- London - Temple Bar
Please note: Minimum age 16.
Get the family together for a memorable portrait you can cherish for years to come.
A professional photographer can capture you all at your most natural and relaxed to truly reflect your family bonds.
You won't have to travel far as there are more than 70 studios to choose from around the UK, all of which are equipped with the know-how and technology to get the perfect picture.
Choose from casual, traditional or contemporary styles and a selection of backgrounds and props to create wonderful photos. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select your complimentary print, plus any additional ones you'd like to buy.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to another participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- Location: 70 across UK
- Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Time of year: Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Spectators welcome during shoot in most locations
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
What better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a day of pampering together with a friend or loved one? Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.
You can use all the facilities available at the site you chose, which typically include a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and relaxation area. You will also be treated to two treatments each: a 25 minute Elemis facial and 25 minute Swedish back, neck and scalp massage. Fully trained, professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you, so that you emerge feeling sleek and carefree!
When you arrive at the venue, the facilities and services available to you will be explained, together with the treatments available on the day. The format of the day will vary at each location but typically you will spend about 6-8 hours there.
Locations: Luton, Leicester, Mansfield, Burton on Trent, West Midlands, Peterborough, Norwich, Carlisle, Manchester, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Inverness, Perthshire, Milton Keynes, Esses, Kent, Banbury, Hastings, Staffordshire, Bristol and Cardiff.
- More than 30 locations to chose from England and Scotland.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Suitable for men and women
- You should be in reasonable health and fitness and may be asked to complete a health questionnaire and will not be allowed to participate in certain treatments or facilities if you have certain medical conditions.
- Some treatments not suitable during pregnancy.
- Vouchers valid for 10 months