With this Virgin Experience Days Gold Choice Collection you can give the gift of relaxation or adventure, with 102 options available!
For thrill-seekers there’s the 4x4 off road taster, 20 minute Boeing 737 flight, bridge bungee jump, bungee catapult for two, clay pigeon shooting for one, coasteering for one, dolphin and whale watching for two, ghost hunting, Honda pilot and quad bike experience, ice dancing experience or an introduction to riding for one.
There’s also a vintage Red London Bus Tour and Thames cruise for two, British Museum Membership for one or a family tour of Manchester United’s grounds. For those looking to be pampered there’s the floatation therapy session with hot stone full body massage or a his and hers massage, along with a half day photography course to learn a new skill.
For a tasty treat there’s the 90-minute cooking class at L'atelier Des Chefs with wine, afternoon tea with the tigers, brunch with the tigers or champagne tasting experience all for one person.
Other options are afternoon tea at Park Lane Hotel or the Rubens Hotel, Bateaux London Classic Thames afternoon tea cruise, Bateaux London Thames lunch cruise or champagne afternoon tea at Bagden Hall Hotel, Charingworth Manor Hotel, Farington Lodge Hotel, Grinkle Park Hotel, Grovefield House Hotel, the Hickstead Hotel, the Old Swan Hotel or the White Swan Hotel – all for two people.
There’s also the choice of a deluxe chilli tour and tasting for two or fine wine tasting experience.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity whilst tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph inside a 12-foot inflatable ball. You can choose from either a Harness Ride or an Aqua Ride for two, at a range of locations around the UK. It's fast-paced, exhilarating and it's unlike anything you have ever experienced before. On arrival at your chosen venue you'll be booked into the site and have the chance to watch other participants while you wait in a designated safe area, until its your turn to ride. You may choose between:
Harness Zorbing for Two - You'll be strapped into your harness, face-to-face with your friend, and taken to the top of the hill and then it's time for a safety briefing on how to ride the Zorb safely. The first rotations will ease you into this fantastic experience, propelling you forward as you begin to hurtle head-over-heels downhill. Try to suppress the screams - and laughter at your fellow passengers look of fear - as you gain speed down the run, for the ride of your life.
Locations: Tamworth Staffordshire, Ware Hertfordshire, Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Macclesfield Staffordshire, Stocksfield Northumberland, Porth Cornwall, Westwood Nottinghamshire, Bourton-on-the-Water Gloucestershire.
Aqua Zorbing for Two - With no harnesses you are completely free in the ball as you slip and slide around with thirty litres of water and a friend. A fantastic experience as you hurtle towards the finish line, balancing on the water as you try not to get soaked. Go wet and wild! Minimum height: 4 ft 7 inch. Maximum height: 7 ft 2 inch. Maximum weight: 18 stone per participant. You should allow at least one hour for your visit.
Locations: As above including Leek Staffordshire,
Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Voucher
- In Stock
This Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Voucher makes a wonderful gift for a loved one, with a wide range of experiences from romantic dinners and champagne lunches, to ice climbing and go karting you can share together.
All experiences are for 2 people and there’s plenty to choose from. If you’re wanting a delicious meal or tasty drinks there's a banquet dinner at Coombe Abbey, champagne afternoon tea at The Park Lane Hotel, a champagne summer concert, classic lunch cruise and London Eye flight, cupcakes and cocktails experience, know your classic grapes experience, matching food and wine workshop, one hour cookery class at L'atelier Des Chefs, brewery tour and ale sampler's supper, 3 course dinner for 2, a vineyard tour.
For those looking for a thrill, there’s the extreme high ropes course, Cornwall sea safari, flotation tank experience, full day sea fishing, go karting, helicopter thrill, high speed passenger ride, ice climbing, introduction to wakeboarding, learn to surf taster, llama trekking or the ski or snowboard taster.
For those wanting a romantic break, there’s design your own perfume, Drury Lane Theatre tour and meal, his & hers pamper treat, one night break at a Hallmark Hotel chain, relaxation day for 2, spa day for 2 at Rowhill Grange, Thames Barrier RIB voyage, theatre and dinner for 2, visit to the Queen's Gallery and afternoon tea or the Wedgwood Ceramic Experience and lunch for 2.
- Restrictions apply depending on the experience
- All information will be available in the gift pack
- Virgin Experience Days Couples Choice Vouchers
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Discover the beauty of the Channel Islands with this Day Trip for Two to Guernsey.
Situated off the French coast of Normandy, Guernsey boasts a fantastic range of attractions. Enjoy tax free shopping, museums, castles, fine dining restaurants and golden sandy beaches as you make your way on foot around the island.
Spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and soaking up the slow-paced way of life before returning to the ferry for a speedy ride back. You'll spend approximately four hours on the island. Explore winding lanes, sandy beaches and tree filled valleys dotted with traditional farmhouses before sampling the local cuisine, which features delicious dishes using local produce from both the sea and land.
- Day trip tickets for two aboard a Fast Ferry with Condor Ferries,
- Tax free shopping at either island and duty free on the ferry.
- Approximately 4 hours time to explore Guernsey.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- Cancellation indemnity Restrictions:
- This experience is available on selected dates only.
- Departure times vary according to the destination and time of year.
Please note: Day trips sail from Poole April - November and from Weymouth throughout the year, subject to timetable. Vouchers are not valid on Saturdays or bank holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possibly to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Virgin Experience Days Theatre and Dinner for 2
- In Stock
Explore London's famous West End with this Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect gift for a real theatre lover.
This is the perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at a central London restaurant, examples of restaurants are Maxwell's, Prezzo, PJ's and Spaghetti House
- Tickets of two upper circle or balcony seats.
- Choose from a selection of West End shows including: Stomp, Spamalot, Thriller, Woman in Black, 39 Steps and Singing in the Rain.
- Location: London, West End.
- Minimum age: 18
- Available Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday.
- This experience is unavailable during the school holidays.
- Not available to wheelchair users due to limited disabled access.
- Beverages not included.
- Transport between restaurant and theatre not included
- All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods. Participating shows and restaurants are subject to change without notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
This London Choice Voucher for Two can be used or any one of the experiences listed. All you need to do is decide which one!
Choose from; Afternoon Tea for Two at the Park Lane Hotel, Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two, Afternoon Tea for Two at Quince at the May Fair Hotel, Visit Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, Tea Time Treat for Two at the Hilton London Gree Park, The View from the Shard for Two, London Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two with Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Visit to St. Paul's Cathedral & Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two, The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs, Two Course Meal for Two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races. Enjoy admission to one of the ten racecourses Premier enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite with a free discount betting voucher. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
Gates open around two to three hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. Food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge. Pick up your race programme before you join the behind the scenes tour (the racecourse will confirm the time and meeting place for your tour in your welcome information). Afterwards, why not retreat to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink, but don't forget to head to the paddock around 30 minutes before the first race where you can see the horses parade and look for your winner. You will be able place a bet with the Tote using your discount betting voucher, before watching the first race and seeing the winning owners celebrate on the podium.
The experience is available at the following racecourses: Bath, Brighton, Chepstow, Ffos Las, Fontwell Park, Great Yarmouth, Hereford, Newcastle, Sedgefield and Uttoxeter.
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
With a wide selection of experiences from a Brewery tour, a cookery class in London to a variety of restaurants including AA Rosette winners, this is the perfect experience for all food lovers and a licence to indulge. Enjoy with a friend or loved one and settle into some delicious dining treats at venues across the UK, ranging from elegant manor house retreats set in extensive grounds, modern and contemporary chic hotels to bustling city centre restaurants. Your experience will include either a two or three-course meal, a brewery tour or a 30minute cookery class and during some of the experiences drinks will be served, so eat, drink and be merry with this gourmet experience for two. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation Indemnity.
- Herefordshire - Holme Lacy
- West Midlands - Stourbridge
- Warwickshire - Coventry
- London - Central, Islington, Piccadilly, Oxford Circus, High Holborn, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Canary Wharf and Kensington
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- West Yorkshire - Denby Dale
- Scotland - Edinburgh, Elgin, Isle of Skye, Stirling and Troon
- West Sussex - Bolney
- Surrey - Guildford
- Somerset - Chard
Virgin Experience Days The View from the Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
- In Stock
This amazing Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two allows you to experience one of the most incredible landmarks in London.
With a viewing platform 500ft above the skyline, The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe so you can witness breathtaking views of the capital like never before. The 360º view stretches out 64km, with multimedia displays and state of the art telescopes on hand to really bring it life.
You’ll travel skywards on one of the 2 high-speed kaleidoscopic lifts, then move from floor 69 up to level 72 to experience one of the greatest cities on Earth on a whole new level.
After you’ve visited The Shard you can head off to a sightseeing cruise on one of the most famous rivers in the world. This hop on and hop off cruise along the Thames allows you to explore the city on ground level too, taking your time to stroll along the river bank and see all of the famous landmarks.
This experience comes with a personalised voucher and a message card, so it makes a wonderful gift for a loved one. It’s also a great treat to yourself to a day in the capital in a totally unique way.
- The Shard, London
- Entry for 2 adults
- Unlimited hop on and off cruise for 2 adult
- Includes a personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Virgin Experience Days The View From The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise For Two
Virgin Experience Days Thames Lunch Cruise for 2
- In Stock
The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm, but nothing compares with the view as the sights of London sparkle outside your window. What better way to enjoy London then on a Thames Lunch Cruise and to watch the sights glide past your window while you enjoy a relaxing lunch with a friend or loved one?
You will receive a warm welcome before taking your seats for the set three-course lunch menu. After you've eaten, just sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier,and boarding is at 11.45.
- Minimum age 5.
- Spend approx two hours on-board
- Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately at the experience.
- Smoking permitted on outside decks only.
- Dress code for the lunch is smart casual.
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months