F1 2013 is the latest game in the award-winning Formula 1 franchise from Codemasters which has sold over 6.5 million units. The culmination of five years of experience in developing cutting edge Formula 1 titles, F1 2013 delivers a range of new features, improvements, modes and, for the first time in the series, classic content. F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013's stunning roster of Formula 1 cars.
A range of enhancements, improvements, split-screen and online multi-player plus new and returning game modes deliver the most complete simulation of a Formula 1 season in video game history. F1 2013 gives Formula 1 fans the chance experience a range of classic content in a brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race legendary drivers in iconic cars and features two period circuits. This classic content can also be enjoyed in a range of further game modes including split-screen and online multi-player modes.
Age from 3 years.
XBOX 360 Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
- In Stock
Sonic The Hedgehog's gathered his favourite friends for a race that's set to be fast, crazy, fun fun fun! Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing sees the spiky blue hedgehog and chums drawn from SEGA's range of classic series, including Super Monkey Ball, Jet Set Radio and Shenmue, racing for the chequered flag
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing is a madcap melee of cars, planes and motorbikes, on twisty tracks inspired by SEGA's finest games. Race through lush jungles, across castle ramparts and through bustling city streets while firing off oddball power-up weapons, shortcutting the competition and pulling off All-Star moves to keep you in pole position.
Age from 7 years.
XBOX 360 Kinect Forza Motorsport 4
- In Stock
Please note: orders placed before 1.30pm will be delivered on the next working day unless otherwise stated subject to stock availability. Orders placed after 1.30pm may take longer than advertised.
Forza Motorsport 4 is the biggest and best entry in the series to date. Hundreds of the world's most exciting cars spanning more than eighty manufactures with the best driving circuits in the world. The wheels keep spinning in one of the most acclaimed racing simulation games available. Forza 4 increases the immersion with compatibility with the Kinect motion control camera.
Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver's seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customisation, and rosters of dream cars and tracks. Offering game play that will electrify racing fans and excite car lovers and novices alike, the popular racing franchise returns.
Age from 3 years.
Race through a wide-open world with friends in the ultimate celebration of speed, style, and action-packed driving. Explore beautiful and exotic locations in more than 200 of the worlds greatest cars, all created with precise detail.
- Explore a Massive, Living Open World - A world of beauty and freedom awaits. The next evolution of the best-in-class Forza graphics engine delivers full day and night cycle, with lighting and visual effects. An epic road trip career mode adapts to your car choices with hundreds of events across a beautiful and diverse European landscape.However you like to play, there is an endless variety of free-roam driving fun. Whether you're racing, hunting hidden treasures like exotic barn find cars, or unlocking exciting bucket list challenges, the choice is yours.
- Action-Packed Driving: Take risks and earn rewards for showing off your driving skills and style. Smash through fences onto back country dirt trails, plow though fields of crops and dense forests, and discover new shortcuts on your thrilling, high-speedadventures.
- Connect with Friends: An epic road trip awaits. Join friends online to free roam together, compete in races and team Playground modes, or take part in fun co-op challenges. Join or create your own Car Club of up to 1000 members to expand your network of friends and rule the leaderboards.
- Your Ultimate Car Fantasy: Drive more than 200 of the worlds greatest cars. A diverse collection of amazing vehicles ranging from extreme off-roaders to modern supercars, classic muscle, and much more.
XBOX 360 Need For Speed: Rivals
- In Stock
The street-racing rivalry between cops and racers is ready to go up a gear in Need For Speed: Rivals.
Both sides compete in an all-out war to take over the social, local and national media and earn the best cars, mods and technology. The race for glory never stops.
Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory in the open world environment of Redview County, with its jumps, speed traps, unlockable cars and more. Try to get the most out of stunningly detailed cars built for high speed racing and epic chases.
The cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Switch roles at any time and watch the stakes grow in an all-new scoring system that lets you put your speed points on the line to earn even greater rewards.
The new All-Drive feature destroys the line between single player and multi-player gameplay. Seamlessly join in while your friends are already racing and chasing. Paths will cross as races and pursuits collide, creating a world where no two moments or events will ever be the same.
Power up your car with the latest performance upgrades and technology, and personalize it with paint jobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims and decals to show off your style. You can also save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages available to leave your mark no matter the situation.
Xbox 360 Need For Speed: Rivals is all about intense racing moments made even more thrilling by access to technology and upgrades customized to each side of the law. Racers can choose evasion technology such as jammers to electromagnetic pulses, while cops can call on shockwaves, roadblocks, helicopter support and more.
Age from 12 years.
Please note: This is NOT the Race Day Edition. It is the standard edition.
Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2's new TrueFeel Handling system which powers edge of control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. The next generation of the EGO Game Technology Platform delivers genre-defining visuals and jaw-dropping damage as you prove yourself across three continents in a new, evolving world of motorsport. Earn fame, fans and fortune as you blaze your way to the top in intense, relentless races on licensed circuits, beautifully realised city streets and lethal mountain roads. GRID 2 will also set the new standard for multi-player racing with innovative modes, an entirely separate progression system and deep integration with RaceNet, the FREE online extension for Codemasters Racing games. The race comes alive with GRID 2's TrueFeel Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multi-player racing games plus full RaceNet integration Powered by Codemasters' EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing. Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 year. Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads.
With five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders, MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship. Take to the track as a rookie rider and rise to the top of the championship in an exciting career mode or place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP legend in the brand new Championship Events mode. Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP 14 which contains all of the content of MotoGP 13 with twice the detail, or head online and compete in four game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet - five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders
- Experience the exhilarating racing experience like never before with improved bike physics and control
- Rise from the lower class right to the top in the exciting new career mode
- The Real Events features lets you relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode
- MotoGP 14 contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects