Just Dance Kids, the absolute leader in the Kids Dance games category, is back! With an all-new tracklist of kids’ hottest songs, featuring original master recordings from their favorite artists, crazy dances by real choreographers, and exclusive kid-friendly features, children of all ages can Just Dance along with the rest of the family!
Key Features: - 30 all-new songs from kids’ favorite Pop stars, TV shows, movies, and more - For the first time ever, Just Dance Kids features the original master recordings of great hits like “Hit the Lights” by Selena Gomez, “One Thing” by One Direction, “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato, “Ready or Not” by Bridgit Mendler, and “Getting Ready to Wiggle” by The Wiggles.
There are also fun, new song covers re-recorded by kids including nursery rhymes for the youngest of fans. - Brand new choreographies and duets led by real kids - Fun and cooperative duets are back in Just Dance Kids 2014!
Kids can party with friends through complementary choreography featuring unique parts for each player. - Play cooperatively with up to 4 players in multiplayer mode for the highest team score! - Your favorite tools for parents return: Non-stop shuffle, Fitness tracker, and Custom playlists.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Rebel birds battle against a deadly galactic menace – the evil Empire and its sinister Pigtroopers. Two of the biggest names in modern popular culture combine in Angry Birds Star Wars for PC! The classic Angry Birds gameplay merges with the excitement that only the Star Wars universe can provide for fun, frolics and the Force!
Across 130 levels, from the deserts of Tatooine to the depths of the Pig Star, this intergalactic adventure sees you use the Force, wield your Lightsaber, blast away Pigtroopers and ultimately face the terrifying Pig Vader! Can you become a Jedi master and restore freedom to the galaxy? Good luck, and may the birds be with you!
Age from 3 years.
Age from 12 years.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes acts as a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and takes place one year after the events of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Assuming control of the legendary Snake (a.k.a. Big Boss), players are charged with the infiltration of Camp Omega where both Paz and Chico are held. The hostages hold key information concerning Snake and his private military organisation that Snake and his ally Kaz Miller must prevent from being exposed. Ground Zeroes charts the rescue and the subsequent fallout that leads into the beginning of the The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes also acts as a bridge between previous Metal Gear Solid titles, easing players into the vaunted open world of MGSV.
- Showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- The first MGS title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user. Imagine classic MGS gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- Boasts a central story mode and additional side-missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and 'covert' stages that will be sure to surprise.
- Users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
- Will test the player in a variety of time and weather environments that will be central to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Age from 18 years.
XBOX 360 Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2
- Was £42.00
- Now £24.00
- Save £18.00
- In Stock
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is the sequel to 2010A's hugely acclaimed resurrection of the vampiric series, and builds on its critically acclaimed predecessor in every way. Following extensive consultation with Castlevania's enviable fan base, the sequel expands upon the acclaimed epic with a new storyline, villains and visuals. It also boasts a wealth of key additions that will provide a more open world and immersive experience, as players assume the role of Dracula, who has been resurrected in the present day and charged with defeating a powerful threat as old as time itself.
NBA 2K13 was a monstrous release for the world's #1 NBA video game franchise, with more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and "Best Of" mentions. NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again, providing the best basketball gaming experience for legions of sports fans and gamers around the world.
Age from 3 years.
Isaac Clarke and John Carver return in Dead Space 3 as you crash-land on the ice planet Tau Volantic in search of the source of the Necromorph virus.
You must utilise raw materials and scavenge scrap from the frozen planet in order to utilise Isaac’s engineering skills to create weapons and tools to survive and complete the mission.
Visceral Games and EA present a gloriously detailed world, filled with terrible enemies and treacherous natural elements like storms, ice-climbs and the wilderness.
Dead Space 3 allows the player to team Isaac up with the soldier John Carver in an epic co-op mode with drop-in drop-out function, or you can face it alone as engineer Isaac.Age from 18 years.
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Cartoon Network hit series; comes Young Justice: Legacy, a new generation of superheroes who are protégées of Batman, Superman and other great heroes. Young Justice: Legacy follows teenage protégées proving themselves as superheroes while dealing with normal adolescent issues in their personal lives. ‘Young Justice’ squads take on missions around the world to stop the minions of ‘The Light’ from unleashing an ancient monster.
- 12 playable characters including Robin, Nightwing, Super Boy, Beast Boy, Batgirl, etc. all voiced by the original TV talent.
- Battle infamous villains: Bane, Riddler and Lex Luthor in 16 missions around the world.
- Level up your favourite characters, enhance their equipment and earn new abilities.
- Multi-player and co-op modes for up to 3 players.
- Original story from show creators bridges the five-year gap between seasons one and two, with plot twists and unthinkable surprises.
- Players test their mettle with fighting styles, weapons, power-ups and witty banter.
- Unleash individual and team based combos.
- Be mentored from the best - Batman, Superman, Flash and more.
Age from 12 years.
The 4th Great Ninja War continues. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has been given a thorough overhaul for its Full Burst comeback! Not least among the wealth of enhancements is the addition of the feverishly anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.
- Full Burst exclusive content
- Additional Chapter: Finally FREE of Kabuto's control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director's Cut: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely that ever.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
- Absolutely Epic storyline: Wage the 4th Great Ninja War in the most epic Naruto game ever
- Extreme Immersion: Confront overpowering bosses including the gargantuan Tailed Beasts in memorable battles defying time and death
- Gameplay Excellence: Discover Naruto Storm completely revamped ninja confrontations with the series most extensive roster including the highly anticipated Naruto (Tailed Beast mode), Madara or the Jinchurikis.